Welcome!

Join our community of MMO enthusiasts and game developers! By registering, you'll gain access to discussions on the latest developments in MMO server files and collaborate with like-minded individuals. Join us today and unlock the potential of MMO server development!

Join Today!

[Release] HabboPHP

Status
Not open for further replies.
Elite Diviner
Reaction score
No, since French is most 9th talked languages in the world, there are other reasons to learn other languages than French.

Or just use google translate and common sense if you can't understand the basics of French. It's so simple to translate it, it just might be a bit of work. All lazy you are. Only asking for somebody else to translate instead of doing it yourself.

Skilled Illusionist
Reaction score
Or just use google translate and common sense if you can't understand the basics of French. It's so simple to translate it, it just might be a bit of work. All lazy you are. Only asking for somebody else to translate instead of doing it yourself.

İf you think I am lazy then why dont you do the "translation" by yourself instead of calling us "lazy" and not doing much.

Elite Diviner
Reaction score
İf you think I am lazy then why dont you do the "translation" by yourself instead of calling us "lazy" and not doing much.

Well, instead of depending on someone else, I actually create the whole web front-end and back-end myself. I don't feel obliged to translate this for all you guys when I don't even use it myself.

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
Guys, just download the ENG1.Lang that some guy posted on here, delete the current fr.lang in lang folder and change eng1.lang to fr.lang.....

Zephyr Studios
Loyal Member
Reaction score
Yep, do what Haboi said! Also here are some translated text i found in Devbest:

Reaction score
Guys, just download the ENG1.Lang that some guy posted on here, delete the current fr.lang in lang folder and change eng1.lang to fr.lang.....
or you just change your language in the database ==> HabboPHP_config ==> lang
and for admin lang: database ==> HabboPHP_config ==> Langadmin

Skilled Illusionist
Reaction score
I am talking about the language file in admin/lang/fr.php.................................. Can someone please translate that part?

Experienced Elementalist
Reaction score
the official Github for the cms >> <<

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
Yep, do what Haboi said! Also here are some translated text i found in Devbest:

Does that have like, the main cms translated except housekeeping?, Idc about housekeeping for now, i just need a basic translated habbophp cms, PM if you can help bro, thanks.

Initiate Mage
Reaction score
This is .tpl so if you are a pro PHP coder. And want to code then don't download this.
Because it's .tpl.

Reaction score
RIP to whoever uses this on there hotel. This isn't secure.

HOW is this not secure? Please provide proof with such jurastic accusations on a thread of someone trying to help the community. If you have so much faith in saying its insecure please post the exploits and fixes and maybe stop posting bullocks.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back