Welcome!

Join our community of MMO enthusiasts and game developers! By registering, you'll gain access to discussions on the latest developments in MMO server files and collaborate with like-minded individuals. Join us today and unlock the potential of MMO server development!

Join Today!

[RELEASE] HoloRP Catalogue

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
Hi everybody, my names Hardy from HoloRP.

Someone just recently impersonated me and released a fake emulator with a rat. So I decided I'd release something I'm willing to part with that could actually help the ragezone community, the community which helped me so many times in the past.

So this catalog comes with every furni from habbo's furnidata, including the test furni which is hidden somewhere. The furnidata is -almost- an identical rip from habbo.com except the <offerid>'s have been swapped with sprite id's (I think i originally did this because old emulators 'search' functions in the catalog would not work).

ANYWAYS, the catalog is very organized (I never bothered adding the descriptions or page headers and such out of pure laziness), however the catalog is complete. Might need some work to be viable for a live retro due to the RP scheme of the staff page etc.

Hope you all enjoy as I have enjoyed many of previous releases found on ragezone.

Credits go to me for the creation and organization of the catalog, Habbo of course for creating 95% of the furni found on it, and the custom furni goes to whoever created them throughout countless ragezone releases.

Note: Test Page and Test Page 2 consist of latest habbo furni (was too lazy to organize them, sorry).

Screenshots:
below50 - [RELEASE] HoloRP Catalogue - RaGEZONE Forums

Sorry for showing the address on the screenshots, was more or less there to prove its really from HoloRP and not some shenanigans release, NOT AN ADVERTISEMENT.

Could someone mirror these links please!

EDIT: Added the following php script that lets you alphabetize sub-pages in a catalog (hence why my catalog has all the pages in order). This script was NOT made by me, I found it on ragezone years and years ago.

EDIT: Added a scan cause why not.

PHP:
<?php
$db_host = "127.0.0.1";
$db_user = "root";
$db_pass = "";
$db_database = "plus";

$connect = mysql_connect($db_host, $db_user, $db_pass) or die(mysql_error());
$db = mysql_select_db($db_database, $connect) or die(mysql_error());

//variables
$i = 1; // standard
$parent_id = 6; // -1 is the main tab.

$SQL_Query="SELECT * FROM `catalog_pages` WHERE `parent_id` = ".$parent_id." ORDER BY `caption` ASC";
$Result=mysql_query($SQL_Query);

While($data=mysql_fetch_array($Result)){
    $Caption=$data["caption"];
    $ID=$data["id"];
    $SQL_Query2="UPDATE `catalog_pages` SET `order_num` = ".$i." WHERE id = '".$ID."'";
    $Result2=mysql_query($SQL_Query2);
    echo "The order_num of ".$Caption." is set to ".$i."<br />";
    $i++;
}
?>

Last edited:
Junior Spellweaver
Reaction score
Finally, a good and organized catalogue!

Thank you for releasing.

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
Catalogue is decent. But can Holo please stop ripping stuff from my hotel. Gain some originality or atleast have the decency to ask for my permission first.

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
Catalogue is decent. But can Holo please stop ripping stuff from my hotel. Gain some originality or atleast have the decency to ask for my permission first.

Not really sure who you are, but if you mean the few customs from Bubbo/Obbo. Then yes I used your swfs. But even in that case, Bubbo/Obbo ripped our customs too? So why point fingers.

If you mean anything else, not really sure of any other furni in the catalog that was ripped?

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
Not really sure who you are, but if you mean the few customs from Bubbo/Obbo. Then yes I used your swfs. But even in that case, Bubbo/Obbo ripped our customs too? So why point fingers.

If you mean anything else, not really sure of any other furni in the catalog that was ripped?

Nah, not talking about customs (Never really was a true fan of customs myself). I'm not saying the name of the hotel, but your radio player is an example. So you should know what hotel from that.

What customs are included in the catalogue?

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
Nah, not talking about customs (Never really was a true fan of customs myself). I'm not saying the name of the hotel, but your radio player is an example. So you should know what hotel from that.

What customs are included in the catalogue?

I've included all the customs from Jess's catalogue releases a while back, and any other customs I myself found 'useful' etc. for the roleplay scheme. It's actually quite a wide variety.

Still alive.
Loyal Member
Reaction score
Don't like the catalogue coz' it looks messy. I hate it when too many pages are on the frontpage (-1). Also some categorys missing header and teasers or icons. Maybe someone will find that useful.

Greetz,

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
Thank you for release is a great catalog, I'm having trouble using it, I use Plus Emulator, I put the files properly and I try to open it in my hotel but the pages do not appear.
All SQL loaded correctly but does not work for me o'que can be? Thank you

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
Thank you for release is a great catalog, I'm having trouble using it, I use Plus Emulator, I put the files properly and I try to open it in my hotel but the pages do not appear.
All SQL loaded correctly but does not work for me o'que can be? Thank you

Check out the rank requirements, or vip requirements. That's usually the cause of such a case.

Reaction score

Step 1: Email Sulake asking for permission to create a retro
Step 2: Gain decency to ask them for their SWF files before ripping them
Step 3: Congratulations, you have made a retro.

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
Thanks for sharing ! But i have blank catalog .. why:blink: ?

Sorry for my bad english i'm french.

Help please..

SOLVED.

Junior Spellweaver
Reaction score
Don't download this shenanigans. It contains viruses.

Very pathetic to release some shenanigans like this. People like you should be banned from this forum.
This forum is made for usual releases. Because of people like you nowadays a lot of members don't trust downloads anymore.

Please close this thread and immediately remove the download links!

Junior Spellweaver
Reaction score
Don't download this shenanigans. It contains viruses.

Very pathetic to release some shenanigans like this. People like you should be banned from this forum.
This forum is made for usual releases. Because of people like you nowadays a lot of members don't trust downloads anymore.

Please close this thread and immediately remove the download links!
Are you mentally retarded? this isn't a virus AT ALL.

How to prove? Ask other members who have downloaded this.

Junior Spellweaver
Reaction score
Are you mentally retarded? this isn't a virus AT ALL.

How to prove? Ask other members who have downloaded this.

I think that you are that type of person who is commenting shenanigans like right now. You should understand that people could put dangerous stuff in the files. I was just warning people who don't like to download viruses/shenanigans like this.

Also, if you are trying to be funny by calling me "mentally retarted", then you should find the nearest bridge and jump off. Eventually, I don't think your parents raised you badly. So stop being disrespectful to your fellow member(s).

Thanks for your time by reading this. =]

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
I think that you are that type of person who is commenting shenanigans like right now. You should understand that people could put dangerous stuff in the files. I was just warning people who don't like to download viruses/shenanigans like this.

Also, if you are trying to be funny by calling me "mentally retarted", then you should find the nearest bridge and jump off. Eventually, I don't think your parents raised you badly. So stop being disrespectful to your fellow member(s).

Thanks for your time by reading this. =]

The forums dont need people like you stirring up drama.

Back