Welcome!

Join our community of MMO enthusiasts and game developers! By registering, you'll gain access to discussions on the latest developments in MMO server files and collaborate with like-minded individuals. Join us today and unlock the potential of MMO server development!

Join Today!

Release PHP~RP & Emu V26 Fulake.2

Status
Not open for further replies.
Reaction score
Link For EMU down, well not down, u made a spelling mistake

- Dont Work

- Does Work

Notice the added ? before "d=8BL6KPS3", yur welcome :D Thanke Me

+ Update Link In Orig Post

Xavi.

Banned
Banned
Reaction score
The register was created by me. >.> Just a redesign, it would be nice if I had little credit. And as well as the CMS. Cobe leaked it.

Thanks,

Caleb!

Last edited:
Reaction score
No, idk bout register but the cms itself isnt leaked, cuz some of my custom commands are in there, and ive checked over the cms more than 50% of it is made by RZ users here. Check it next time pls?

Xavi.

Banned
Banned
Reaction score
The register was redesigned by me. I created a newer full version of the CMS and nobody but me has it, but the previous was leaked by cobe. He was in on a project with me before, we got into a arguement, then it was leaked. And it was an edit of rastas if you were confused of me claiming that the whole CMS is mine, no it's not all mine, I just edited it, therefore credits go to Yifan_lu & rasta, then I re-edited it again, fixing exploits, and redesigning it, and there I get credits for doing that.

Banned
Banned
Reaction score
No it is fine. Just trying to make things clear. ;)

Thanks,

Caleb!

Reaction score
The register was redesigned by me. I created a newer full version of the CMS and nobody but me has it, but the previous was leaked by cobe. He was in on a project with me before, we got into a arguement, then it was leaked. And it was an edit of rastas if you were confused of me claiming that the whole CMS is mine, no it's not all mine, I just edited it, therefore credits go to Yifan_lu & rasta, then I re-edited it again, fixing exploits, and redesigning it, and there I get credits for doing that.

lol Leak
You are so funny ;)

Banned
Banned
Reaction score
I'm quite sure it was no joke. You leaked it, otherwise nobody would have it. Think for once would you? Maybe you would make more sense to everyone if you would just know what your talking about.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back