Welcome!

Join our community of MMO enthusiasts and game developers! By registering, you'll gain access to discussions on the latest developments in MMO server files and collaborate with like-minded individuals. Join us today and unlock the potential of MMO server development!

Join Today!

Release PHP~RP & Emu V26 Fulake.2

Status
Not open for further replies.
Junior Spellweaver
Reaction score
Ok, Guys Fulake Corp. And me released a PHP~RP and EMU. They emy consists of plenty of loving features only problems? The me.php profile pic is bugged 5% and if your the owner Rank 7 is a hotel manager and Rank 8 is an admin ok?

Here is the cms link

mango2735 - Release PHP~RP & Emu  V26   Fulake.2 - RaGEZONE Forums

Screenies. Ok im gonna upload more later. My snipping tool is failing me.

Ok now the Emulator is 100 virus free trust me. Ok? Features its basicly rasta lulz with tone of loaded features comamnds and all sort of wonderful things.

Credits, Cobe,DOm,Craig,Simon,Obrien,Xavi,Caleb and xix and me for fitting the pieces together Ty guys for your hard work. If you like this release click the thanks button.

The EMU download link.. >

Background info? Fulake is a corp thats main goal is base don helping the habbo roleplay industry it has had many releases before and is here to help.:thumbup:

P.S. FOr some of the comamds i coded u have to say the comamnd then your name sorry like :sleep mango-2735 ok?
but the comamnds are nice and well formatted you'll have a blast. Thank you guys.:D:

---------- Post added at 08:27 PM ---------- Previous post was at 08:24 PM ----------

Guys there is way more images my snip tool fails.

---------- Post added at 08:28 PM ---------- Previous post was at 08:27 PM ----------

Working sleep comamnd dont use lollerp one it has to much errors and afterwars cn sme1 mirror this for me?

Last edited:
Junior Spellweaver
Reaction score
Thanks for the credits and hope everbody else like your cms and emulator

Custom Title Activated
Reaction score
but i dont really like cms coz looks like only thing changed is bg :S: but if im wrong add more pics pls thnx

Junior Spellweaver
Reaction score
Mk, ill add em later

---------- Post added at 09:16 PM ---------- Previous post was at 09:15 PM ----------

ok i will do

---------- Post added at 09:27 PM ---------- Previous post was at 09:16 PM ----------

<<<rule list

Custom Title Activated
Reaction score
that register was on Hobba.info lol but ii

Initiate Mage
Reaction score
why not a have a settled background instead of having one thats overcrowded. and tbh it looks like you made the background in paint

Reaction score
awwww I think its still awesome lol

its awsome but the bg really fucks the cms up but the rest is great and nice emu i tested it it bugs and you did something that some packets aren't beeing send i fixed it but you will not notice it in the client

Reaction score
wow, and so? the background is easily editable + give the guy his props, not many people release ther servers
ok i know ok do you want to hear this

"hey dude i like it its so awsome and the bg is cool"
if i say that he will keep using the bg

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back