Welcome!

Join our community of MMO enthusiasts and game developers! By registering, you'll gain access to discussions on the latest developments in MMO server files and collaborate with like-minded individuals. Join us today and unlock the potential of MMO server development!

Join Today!

[RELEASE] Swift Emulator - Fixes / Edits

Status
Not open for further replies.
Skilled Illusionist
Reaction score
@kiosud. Looks like sulake forces you to do the Habboway think again when you are alerted. I added the Achievement Manager for the HabboGradution but It still opening the graduation box after an alert. It doesn't send any packet to the server, so It must be client side. Also, isn't possible to use the old Alert System as it was removed ( I couldn't find any similar packet structure in the Swfs) . Must deal with this now.. you can either remove SendNotify or just ignore the Graduation pop-up and close it.

tt' - [RELEASE] Swift Emulator - Fixes / Edits - RaGEZONE Forums

Attachments

You must be registered for see attachments list
Initiate Mage
Reaction score
@kiosud. Looks like sulake forces you to do the Habboway think again when you are alerted. I added the Achievement Manager for the HabboGradution but It still opening the graduation box after an alert. It doesn't send any packet to the server, so It must be client side. Also, isn't possible to use the old Alert System as it was removed ( I couldn't find any similar packet structure in the Swfs) . Must deal with this now.. you can either remove SendNotify or just ignore the Graduation pop-up and close it.

View attachment 131353

I just changed it to session scroller, now I get the scroller box instead of the old default box, this works and it was simple. That you anyways also do you have a fully working SWF's files? since your current swf's (httdoccs_5) don't like me since some images etc don't load.

Also do you know how to fix "Promoted Rooms" or do you know how to remove the tab from the SWF?

Skilled Illusionist
Reaction score
You mean that one related to Outgoing.SetCommandsView ? If it works, its a good solution.

This pack of swfs I uploaded here is full and I got everything working on it but the Landing View. If you use the htdocs/swfs/ folder you should get no images error at all, as I download every single one that was missing.

Initiate Mage
Reaction score
You're welcome to my server!!!
my server it's in spanish, but you can create your release in my server, my server account have the next specifications:

7 GB Ram Expandable to 56 GB
200 Gb Memory Disk
Processor: AMD

The server has been hosted in Microsoft Official

My email: danieldiaz@apdsonora.com
My FB:

(Atention: My english don't it's developed full excuse me)

you can create version in english

and me create the version on spanish with your emulator and cms

Last edited:
Junior Spellweaver
Reaction score

View attachment 131353
I believe its a packet id
Outgoing.SendNotif = 193;

Edit: Okay, so when I load in a room using this emulator.. I disconnect? Even if I make a new room up.

Last edited:
Initiate Mage
Reaction score
I will be help you find the possible bugs emulator. If possible send me skype or some form of communication that is easier.

Skilled Illusionist
Reaction score
My skype is at the field Location of my profile. Regarding this room problem, It never happened to me. I ran this emulator on a Live Server with around 70 players online for 1 week and such error never happened. I recommend you to use my swfs pack, as It is working for me ad this very moment. Also, I'm attaching my database for you to test It.

Swfs: @ htdocs/swfs
Database: Attached @ adma2.rar
Emulator: The lastest revision at the first post.
External variables:
landing.view.new_identity_widgets=newUserChangeClothes,newUserAskForTour,newUserCheckHomeRoom,newUserExploreHotel
landing.view.newUserCheckHomeRoom.layout=bitmap.uri, 10:00landing.view.hween12pumpkins.conf=caption,landing.view.hween12.pumpkins.header;bodytext,landing.view.hween12.pumpkins.expire.bodytext;spacing,10;catalogbutton,landing.view.hween12.costumes.opencatalog,costumeslanding.view.sproomvote.conf=spacing,20;title,landing.view.roomcompetition.title;caption,landing.view.sproomvote.header;bodytext,landing.view.sproomvote.body;gotocompetitionroombutton,landing.view.sproomvote.button,steamRoomComp;customtimer,false,50,155,landing.view.roomcompetition.vote.timeremaining,,2013-03-21 14:00;spacing,20landing.view.background_hotel_top.uri=landing.view.jetset0.widget=genericlanding.view.africaDesertRewards.conf=title,landing.view.roomcompetition.rewards;spacing,10;rewardbadge,ancients_sahara_rcr_1,landing.view.roomcompetition.rewards.top10;spacing,5;rewardbadge,ancients_sahara_rcr_2,landing.view.roomcompetition.rewards.top100;spacing,5;rewardbadge,ancients_sahara_rcr_3,landing.view.roomcompetition.rewards.forparticipatinglanding.view.habboclub.conf=caption,landing.view.habboclub.caption;bodytext,landing.view.habboclub.bodytext;spacing,10;catalogbutton,landing.view.habboclub.button,habbo_clublanding.view.londonOlympicsCommunityGoalResults.conf=spacing,20;title,landing.view.community.achieved.title.lympix;caption,landing.view.community.achieved.caption.lympix;bodytext,landing.view.community.achieved.bodytext.lympix;requestbadgebutton,landing.view.community.achieved.getbadge.lympix,REQ_LYMPIX_01,0,0,falselanding.view.londonOlympicsSubmitPromo.layout=bitmap.uri, 10:00;spacing,20landing.view.cnyfurni.layout=bitmap.uri, 14:00;spacing,20landing.view.hween12e.layout=bitmap.uri, 10:00;spacing,20landing.view.africaDesertVotePromo.layout=bitmap.uri, 10:00;spacing,15;bodytext,landing.view.furnimatic.recyclerpromo.bodytext.bottom.quest;spacing,5;dailyquest,false,0,0,landing.view.furnimatic.recyclerpromo.openquest,furniMaticComp,Furnimaticlanding.view.africaSavannahFurniPromo.widget=genericlanding.view.xmasvip.layout=bitmap.uri, 10:00landing.view.hstarsfurni.widget=genericlanding.view.jetsetsubmit2.layout=bitmap.uri, 00:00landing.view.xmasmaina.widget=genericlanding.view.hstarssubmit2.conf=spacing,20;title,landing.view.roomcompetition.title;caption,landing.view.hstars.roomcompetition.submit.header;bodytext,landing.view.hstars.roomcompetition2.submit.bodytext;link,landing.view.hstarscompetition.terms.bodytext, 14:00landing.view.hween12costumes.conf=spacing,20;title,landing.view.hween12.costumes.header;caption,landing.view.hween12.Monkey.header;bodytext,landing.view.hween12.monkey.bodytext;spacing,10;catalogbutton,landing.view.hween12.costumes.opencatalog,hwmonkeylanding.view.autokick.conf=caption,landing.view.autokick.header;bodytext,landing.view.autokick.body;spacing,2;catalogbutton,landing.view.autokick.button,wired_effectslanding.view.furniMaticRecyclerPromoB.conf=caption,landing.view.furnimatic.recyclerpromo.caption;bodytext,landing.view.furnimatic.recyclerpromo.bodytext.top;image,reception/furnimatic_campaign_promoB.png;customtimer,true,11,138,landing.view.furnimatic.recyclerpromo.timer.caption,landing.view.furnimatic.recyclerpromo.timer.expired,2012-08-31 10:00;spacing,15;bodytext,landing.view.furnimatic.recyclerpromo.bodytext.bottom;spacing,10;catalogbutton,landing.view.furnimatic.recyclerpromo.button,ecotron_rewardslanding.view.sprares.conf=caption,landing.view.sprares.header;bodytext,landing.view.sprares.body;spacing,10;catalogbutton,landing.view.sprares.button,rares_steampunklanding.view.background_background_hotel.uri=landing.view.ny2013mainc.conf=caption,landing.view.ny2013mainc.header;bodytext,landing.view.ny2013mainc.bodytext;spacing,10;catalogbutton,landing.view.ny2013mainc.button,xmas_furni_2012landing.view.habboclub.widget=genericlanding.view.jetsetvote3.layout=bitmap.uri, 00:00;spacing,30landing.view.hween12f.conf=caption,landing.view.hween12.quest.header;bodytext,landing.view.hween12.quest.bodytext;spacing,10;dailyquest,false,0,0,landing.view.hween12.quest.openquest6,hween12,habboween_2012_6landing.view.diarare.widget=genericlanding.view.dynamic.slot.2.layout=landing.view.xmas2012vote.conf=spacing,20;title,landing.view.xmas2012.vote.title;caption,landing.view.xmas2012.vote.caption;bodytext,landing.view.xmas2012.vote.bodytext;gotocompetitionroombutton,landing.view.roomcompetition.vote,xmasRoomComp;customtimer,false,50,155,landing.view.roomcompetition.vote.timeremaining,,2012-12-19 11:00;spacing,20landing.view.furniMaticRecyclerPromoA.widget=genericlanding.view.val13sapphire.widget=genericlanding.view.highscore.layout=bitmap.uri, 10:00;spacing,15;bodytext,landing.view.furnimatic.recyclerpromo.bodytext.bottom;spacing,10;catalogbutton,landing.view.furnimatic.recyclerpromo.button,ecotron_rewardslanding.view.londonOlympicsFurniPromo.conf=caption,landing.view.lympix.catalogpromo.caption;bodytext,landing.view.lympix.catalogpromo.bodytext;spacing,10;image,reception/furniPromo_hlmpc12_1.png,0;catalogbutton,landing.view.lympix.catalogpromo.button,habbolympix2012landing.view.cloudPromoExeWhite.layout=container.height,300landing.view.londonOlympicsCommunityGoalResults.layout=bitmap.uri, 14:00,highscorelanding.view.easter13horse.layout=bitmap.uri, 14:00,gamemakersubmitlanding.view.cnydragon.widget=genericlanding.view.concurrentUsersCompetition.conf=spacing,20;title,landing.view.concurrentusers.title,true;caption,landing.view.concurrentusers.caption,185;bodytext,landing.view.concurrentusers.bodytext,185;spacing,10;concurrentusersmeter, 00:00landing.view.twitter.tweeters=habbolanding.view.right_pane_dimmer.hidden=falselanding.view.ny2013resolution2.widget=genericlanding.view.hween12a.widget=genericlanding.view.val13merchant.widget=genericlanding.view.hween12c.layout=bitmap.uri, 00:00landing.view.hstarssfx.conf=caption,landing.view.hstars.sfx.header;bodytext,landing.view.hstars.sfx.bodytext;spacing,10;catalogbutton,landing.view.hstarssfx.opencatalog,hstars_sfxlanding.view.africaDesert.background_left.uri=http://localhost/swfs/c_images/reception/egypt4_reception_backdrop_left.pnglanding.view.twitter.widget.height=218landing.view.dynamic.slot.2.conf=landing.view.xmasday.layout=bitmap.uri, 11:00landing.view.xmas2012.bgobject.15=xmas2012/snowflake_size_1;randomwalk;3500;-20;0;30;10;30;500landing.view.badgevote.widget=genericlanding.view.cloudFurniPromo.layout=container.height,300landing.view.londonOlympics.background_horizon.uri=http://localhost/swfs/c_images/reception/hlmpc12_backdrop_left_02_a.pnglanding.view.hween12vote.widget=genericlanding.view.londonOlympicsSecretServiceQuest.conf=subcaption,landing.view.majestypromo.info,250,false;subcaption,landing.view.majestypromo.extrainfo,250,false;dailyquest,false,0,0,landing.view.majestypromo.openquest,lympix1,majestylanding.view.xmasghost1.conf=caption,landing.view.xmasghost.header;bodytext,landing.view.xmasghost.bodytextlanding.view.ny2013furnia.widget=genericlanding.view.ny2013recycle.layout=bitmap.uri, 00:00;spacing,30landing.view.custom.image.catalog.promo.target=lerlanding.view.londonOlympicsTorchBearerQuest.conf=subcaption,landing.view.lympixpromo.info,250,false;subcaption,landing.view.lympixpromo.extrainfo,250,false;spacing,20;dailyquest,false,0,0,landing.view.lympixpromo.openquest,lympix1,keepcalmlanding.view.baseblack.widget=genericlanding.view.furniMaticRecyclerPromoB.layout=content.x,18;content.y,0;content.width,482landing.view.diarare.layout=bitmap.uri, 10:00landing.view.hspeedway.widget=genericlanding.view.dynamic.slot.4.layout=landing.view.hspeedway.conf=caption,landing.view.habbopix.header;spacing,100;gamecenterbutton,landing.view.habbopix.header,slotcarlanding.view.cloudPromoExeWhite.widget=genericlanding.view.londonOlympicsWinnersPromo.conf=spacing,20;title,landing.view.roomcompetition.title;caption,landing.view.roomcompetition.majesty.winners.caption;bodytext,landing.view.roomcompetition.majesty.winners.bodytextlanding.view.londonOlympicsCommunityGoalResults.widget=genericlanding.view.londonOlympicsSubmitPromo.widget=genericlanding.view.twitter.poll.interval=300landing.view.cnyfurni.widget=genericlanding.view.pixelremove.promo.catalogpage=set_kuurnalanding.view.furniMaticRecyclerPromoA.layout=content.x,18;content.y,0;content.width,482landing.view.bbrares.layout=bitmap.uri, 00:00landing.view.hween12d.conf=caption,landing.view.hween12.quest.header;bodytext,landing.view.hween12.quest.bodytext;spacing,10;dailyquest,false,0,0,landing.view.hween12.quest.openquest4,hween12,habboween_2012_4landing.view.hstarsa.layout=bitmap.uri, 10:00;spacing,15;bodytext,landing.view.furnimatic.recyclerpromo.bodytext.bottom;spacing,10;catalogbutton,landing.view.furnimatic.recyclerpromo.button,ecotron_rewardslanding.view.xmasvip.widget=genericlanding.view.dynamic.slot.1.widget=nextlimitedrarecountdownlanding.view.furniMaticRecyclerPromoEQuest.widget=genericlanding.view.cnydragon.layout=bitmap.uri, 10:00;spacing,20landing.view.hstarscompetition.conf=spacing,20;title,landing.view.hstars.competition.title;caption,landing.view.hstars.competition.caption;bodytext,landing.view.hstars.competition.bodytext;link,landing.view.hstarscompetition.terms.bodytext, 00:00;spacing,30landing.view.jetsetquest3.widget=genericlanding.view.cnyquest.widget=genericlanding.view.furniMaticPrePromo.layout=content.x,0;content.y,0;content.width,500landing.view.concurrentUsersCompetition.layout=content.x,65landing.view.dynamic.slot.5.widget=widgetcontainerlanding.view.dynamic.slot.4.widget=widgetcontainerlanding.view.jetsetsubmit2.conf=spacing,20;title,landing.view.roomcompetition.title;caption,Landing.view.jetset3.roomcomp.header;bodytext,Landing.view.jetset3.roomcomp.bodytext;submitcompetitionroom,Landing.view.jetset3.roomcomp.submit,landing.view.roomcompetition.submitdone,vipParties2;customtimer,false,38,30,landing.view.roomcompetition.submit.votingstartsin,,2012-10-05 10:00landing.view.cloudPromo.widget=genericlanding.view.furniMaticEpilogue.layout=content.x,18;content.y,0;content.width,482landing.view.furniMaticCommunityGoal.widget=communitygoallanding.view.val2013lock.widget=genericlanding.view.hween12a.layout=bitmap.uri, 10:00landing.view.baseblack.conf=spacing,20;caption,landing.view.baseblack.header;bodytext,landing.view.baseblack.body;catalogbutton,landing.view.baseblack.button,blacklanding.view.diamondpromo.widget=genericlanding.view.dynamic.slot.2.widget=promoarticlelanding.view.herozero.widget=genericlanding.view.val13merchant.layout=landing.view.background_gradient_top.uri=landing.view.hween12a.conf=caption,landing.view.hween12.quest.header;bodytext,landing.view.hween12.quest.bodytext;spacing,10;dailyquest,false,0,0,landing.view.hween12.quest.openquest1,hween12,habboween_2012_1landing.view.sproomsubmit.layout=bitmap.uri, 10:00;spacing,20landing.view.africaDesertRewards.widget=genericlanding.view.africaJungleVotePromo.layout=bitmap.uri, 10:00;spacing,20landing.view.jetsetquest3.conf=caption,Landing.view.jetset.quest3.header;bodytext,Landing.view.jetset.quest3.bodytext;spacing,10;dailyquest,false,0,0,Landing.view.jetset.quest3.openquest,jetset,VIP_Parties_3landing.view.hween12f.layout=bitmap.uri, 08:00landing.view.ny2013furnib.layout=bitmap.uri, 08:00landing.view.jetsetsubmit1.conf=spacing,20;title,landing.view.roomcompetition.title;caption,Landing.view.jetset.roomcomp.header;bodytext,Landing.view.jetset.roomcomp.bodytext;submitcompetitionroom,Landing.view.jetset.roomcomp.submit,landing.view.roomcompetition.submitdone,vipParties1;customtimer,false,38,30,landing.view.roomcompetition.submit.votingstartsin,,2012-10-01 13:00landing.view.hween12g.layout=bitmap.uri, 10:00;spacing,15;bodytext,landing.view.furnimatic.recyclerpromo.bodytext.bottom.quest;spacing,5;dailyquest,false,0,0,landing.view.furnimatic.recyclerpromo.openquest,furniMaticComp,Furnimaticlanding.view.easter13badge.layout=bitmap.uri, 14:00,bbrareslanding.view.hstarscompetition.layout=bitmap.uri, 10:00;spacing,10;bodytext,landing.view.furnimatic.recyclerpromo.bodytext.bottom.quest;dailyquest,false,0,0,landing.view.furnimatic.recyclerpromo.openquest,furnimaticlanding.view.xmasfurnib.layout=bitmap.uri, 14:00landing.view.xmas2012submit.layout=bitmap.uri, 08:00landing.view.sprares.widget=genericlanding.view.hstarsvote2.layout=bitmap.uri, 10:00landing.view.hstarsb.layout=bitmap.uri, 10:00;spacing,20landing.view.background_front.uri=landing.view.val13sapphire.conf=caption,landing.view.val13sapphire.header;bodytext,landing.view.val13sapphire.body;spacing,2;catalogbutton,landing.view.val13sapphire.button,credit_exchangelanding.view.ny2013recycle.widget=genericlanding.view.sproomsubmit.conf=spacing,20;title,landing.view.roomcompetition.title;caption,landing.view.sproom2.header;bodytext,landing.view.sproom2.body;link,landing.view.hstarscompetition.terms.bodytext, 11:00landing.view.xmasmainc.widget=genericlanding.view.hween12costumes.widget=genericlanding.view.xmasmaina.conf=caption,landing.view.xmas2012.main1.header;bodytext,landing.view.xmas2012.main1.bodytext;spacing,10;dailyquest,false,0,0,landing.view.hstars.quest.openquest1,hstars,xmas2012_6landing.view.hween12community.widget=genericlanding.view.ny2013maina.widget=genericlanding.view.africaDesertRewards.layout=bitmap.uri, 13:00,badgemuseum1;2013-04-15 13:00landing.view.ny2013furnib.widget=genericlanding.view.africaJungleVotePromo.conf=spacing,20;title,landing.view.roomcompetition.title;caption,landing.view.roomcompetition.africaJungle.vote.caption;bodytext,landing.view.roomcompetition.africaJungle.vote.bodytext;gotocompetitionroombutton,landing.view.roomcompetition.vote,africaJungle;customtimer,true,38,30,landing.view.roomcompetition.vote.timeremaining,,2012-07-27 00:00;spacing,30landing.view.furniMaticPrePromo.conf=caption,landing.view.furnimatic.recyclerpromo.caption;bodytext,landing.view.furnimatic.recyclerpromo.bodytext.toplanding.view.hween12e.widget=genericlanding.view.africaJungleRewards.layout=bitmap.uri, 10:00ing.view.xmasghost2.widget=genericlatencytest.interval=20000latencytest.report.delta=100latencytest.report.index=3link.format.club=http://%predefined%/credits/habboclublink.format.collectibles=http://%predefined%/credits/collectibleslink.format.credits=http://%predefined%/creditslink.format.friendlist.pref=http://%predefined%/profile/friendsmanagement?tab=6link.format.mail.compose=http://%predefined%/me#mail/compose/%recipientid%/%random%/link.friendbar.stream.settings.see.more=http://%predefined%/articles/2548-whats-newlogin.show.calendar=truelogout.disconnect.url=http://%predefined%/account/disconnected?reason=logout&origin=%origin%logout.url=http://%predefined%/account/disconnected?reason=%reason%&origin=%origin%menu.avatar.enabled=truemenu.own_avatar.enabled=1messenger.new.skin=truemoderation.mute.enabled=truemoderatoractionlog.url=https://theallseeingeye.sulake.com/ase/habbo/us/housekeeping/extra/hobba/moderator_activity.action?searchCriteria.habboName=monsterplants.enabled=truenavigator.always_open_after_login=0navigator.colorlimit.red=92navigator.colorlimit.yellow=50navigator.default.view=publicnavigator.default_tab=officialnew.user.promo.delay=10new.user.promo.room.delay=180pet.enhancements.enabled=truepetSelect.enabled=truepixels.enabled=truepixelsindicator.enabled=trueplasto_campaign.enabled=falseprivate.image.library.url=http://images.habbogroup.com/c_images/productdata.load.url=http://localhost/swfs/productdata.txtpurse.widget.currency.shells.enabled=0purse.widget.enabled=1questing.defaultCampaign=room_builderquesting.showDetailsForNextQuest=falsequesting.startQuestDelayInSeconds=10questing.useWing=truerecycler.number_of_slots=3room.dragging.always_center=0room.enter.effect.delay=5000room.enter.effect.duration=2000room.enter.effect.enabled=trueroom.enter.infostand.fade.start.delay=20000room.report.enabled=falseroomadmin.url=https://theallseeingeye.sulake.com/ase/habbo/us/housekeeping/extra/hobba/roomadmin_search.action?searchParamType=3&searchParamValue=roomenterad.habblet.enabled=trueroominfo.widget.enabled=1safe.chat.client.enabled=falseseasonalQuestCalendar.campaignPrefix=val12seasonalQuestCalendar.currency=2seasonalQuestCalendar.enabled=falseseasonalQuestCalendar.maximum.entities=14seasonalcurrencyindicator.currency=105seasonalcurrencyindicator.enabled=trueseasonalcurrencyindicator.page=set_artifact_starsharedhorseriding.enabled=truesimple.memenu.enabled=1subscription.reminder.when.days.left=5supersaverads.video.promo.development.mode=falsesupersaverads.video.promo.enabled=truetalent.track.enabled=truetoolbar.new_additions.notification.enabled=truetrax.player.sample.memory.purge.enabled=1unique.limited.items.enabled=truevalentines.enabled=falseviral.furni.post_type=appRequestwelcome.screen.enabled=0xmas11.campaignPrefix=xmas11xmas11.enabled=falsezendesk.url=http://help.habbo.com/access/remoteguidetool.tickettypeselection.enabled=truepayment.url=https://help.habbo.es/homecompetition.requiredFurnis=anc_hot_sands,anc_pyramid_block,anc_trophy_sstone,track12_mini_torch08-08effects.in.avatar.editor=truehabboway.url=http://localhost/swfs/groups/_LaManeraHabboeffects.reactivate.on.room.entry=truecompetition.timing=2012-11-16 16:00,starsRoomComp;2012-11-23 10:00,;talentpromo.track=citizenshipduckets.upper_limit=6500duckets.promo.enabled=trueduckets.enabled=truetalent.track.citizenship.enabled=truehorseImprovements.enabled=truenavigator.colorlimit.orange=80bundle.dynamic.maximum.purchase.size=100client.news.embed.enabled=truecatalog.large=truecfh.score.updatefactor=480/1embed.showInRoomInfo=trueguide.help.request.max.description.length=255guide.help.request.min.description.length=15new.user.own.room.delay=180revamped_auto_alert_window.enabled=truelink.format.bots.help=https://help.habbo.es/entries/22350047-quieres-tener-tu-propio-botroom.rating.enable=1link.format.userpage=http://localhost/swfs/rd/%ID%catalog.direct.vip.buy.promo=1catalog.vip.buy.promo=1,3ads.domain=images.habbo.cominfostand.use.button.enabled=truememenu.effects.widget.disabled=truesafe.chat.use.old.blacklist.chat=truecitizenship.vip.tutorial.quest.campaign.name=VIPTutorialsrespect.talent.show.min.audience=6competition.requiredFurniture=starsRoomComp,sfx_drumloop,hs_stage_black,hs_marswalk
This is working for me right now, so if it doesn't for you, there is some misconfiguration.

Test it with my account. Its AKllX / akllx123

Attachments

You must be registered for see attachments list
Custom Title Activated
Reaction score
My skype is at the field Location of my profile. Regarding this room problem, It never happened to me. I ran this emulator on a Live Server with around 70 players online for 1 week and such error never happened. I recommend you to use my swfs pack, as It is working for me ad this very moment. Also, I'm attaching my database for you to test It.

Swfs: @ htdocs/swfs
Database: Attached @ adma2.rar
Emulator: The lastest revision at the first post.
External variables:
landing.view.new_identity_widgets=newUserChangeClothes,newUserAskForTour,newUserCheckHomeRoom,newUserExploreHotel
landing.view.newUserCheckHomeRoom.layout=bitmap.uri, 10:00landing.view.hween12pumpkins.conf=caption,landing.view.hween12.pumpkins.header;bodytext,landing.view.hween12.pumpkins.expire.bodytext;spacing,10;catalogbutton,landing.view.hween12.costumes.opencatalog,costumeslanding.view.sproomvote.conf=spacing,20;title,landing.view.roomcompetition.title;caption,landing.view.sproomvote.header;bodytext,landing.view.sproomvote.body;gotocompetitionroombutton,landing.view.sproomvote.button,steamRoomComp;customtimer,false,50,155,landing.view.roomcompetition.vote.timeremaining,,2013-03-21 14:00;spacing,20landing.view.background_hotel_top.uri=landing.view.jetset0.widget=genericlanding.view.africaDesertRewards.conf=title,landing.view.roomcompetition.rewards;spacing,10;rewardbadge,ancients_sahara_rcr_1,landing.view.roomcompetition.rewards.top10;spacing,5;rewardbadge,ancients_sahara_rcr_2,landing.view.roomcompetition.rewards.top100;spacing,5;rewardbadge,ancients_sahara_rcr_3,landing.view.roomcompetition.rewards.forparticipatinglanding.view.habboclub.conf=caption,landing.view.habboclub.caption;bodytext,landing.view.habboclub.bodytext;spacing,10;catalogbutton,landing.view.habboclub.button,habbo_clublanding.view.londonOlympicsCommunityGoalResults.conf=spacing,20;title,landing.view.community.achieved.title.lympix;caption,landing.view.community.achieved.caption.lympix;bodytext,landing.view.community.achieved.bodytext.lympix;requestbadgebutton,landing.view.community.achieved.getbadge.lympix,REQ_LYMPIX_01,0,0,falselanding.view.londonOlympicsSubmitPromo.layout=bitmap.uri, 10:00;spacing,20landing.view.cnyfurni.layout=bitmap.uri, 14:00;spacing,20landing.view.hween12e.layout=bitmap.uri, 10:00;spacing,20landing.view.africaDesertVotePromo.layout=bitmap.uri, 10:00;spacing,15;bodytext,landing.view.furnimatic.recyclerpromo.bodytext.bottom.quest;spacing,5;dailyquest,false,0,0,landing.view.furnimatic.recyclerpromo.openquest,furniMaticComp,Furnimaticlanding.view.africaSavannahFurniPromo.widget=genericlanding.view.xmasvip.layout=bitmap.uri, 10:00landing.view.hstarsfurni.widget=genericlanding.view.jetsetsubmit2.layout=bitmap.uri, 00:00landing.view.xmasmaina.widget=genericlanding.view.hstarssubmit2.conf=spacing,20;title,landing.view.roomcompetition.title;caption,landing.view.hstars.roomcompetition.submit.header;bodytext,landing.view.hstars.roomcompetition2.submit.bodytext;link,landing.view.hstarscompetition.terms.bodytext, 14:00landing.view.hween12costumes.conf=spacing,20;title,landing.view.hween12.costumes.header;caption,landing.view.hween12.Monkey.header;bodytext,landing.view.hween12.monkey.bodytext;spacing,10;catalogbutton,landing.view.hween12.costumes.opencatalog,hwmonkeylanding.view.autokick.conf=caption,landing.view.autokick.header;bodytext,landing.view.autokick.body;spacing,2;catalogbutton,landing.view.autokick.button,wired_effectslanding.view.furniMaticRecyclerPromoB.conf=caption,landing.view.furnimatic.recyclerpromo.caption;bodytext,landing.view.furnimatic.recyclerpromo.bodytext.top;image,reception/furnimatic_campaign_promoB.png;customtimer,true,11,138,landing.view.furnimatic.recyclerpromo.timer.caption,landing.view.furnimatic.recyclerpromo.timer.expired,2012-08-31 10:00;spacing,15;bodytext,landing.view.furnimatic.recyclerpromo.bodytext.bottom;spacing,10;catalogbutton,landing.view.furnimatic.recyclerpromo.button,ecotron_rewardslanding.view.sprares.conf=caption,landing.view.sprares.header;bodytext,landing.view.sprares.body;spacing,10;catalogbutton,landing.view.sprares.button,rares_steampunklanding.view.background_background_hotel.uri=landing.view.ny2013mainc.conf=caption,landing.view.ny2013mainc.header;bodytext,landing.view.ny2013mainc.bodytext;spacing,10;catalogbutton,landing.view.ny2013mainc.button,xmas_furni_2012landing.view.habboclub.widget=genericlanding.view.jetsetvote3.layout=bitmap.uri, 00:00;spacing,30landing.view.hween12f.conf=caption,landing.view.hween12.quest.header;bodytext,landing.view.hween12.quest.bodytext;spacing,10;dailyquest,false,0,0,landing.view.hween12.quest.openquest6,hween12,habboween_2012_6landing.view.diarare.widget=genericlanding.view.dynamic.slot.2.layout=landing.view.xmas2012vote.conf=spacing,20;title,landing.view.xmas2012.vote.title;caption,landing.view.xmas2012.vote.caption;bodytext,landing.view.xmas2012.vote.bodytext;gotocompetitionroombutton,landing.view.roomcompetition.vote,xmasRoomComp;customtimer,false,50,155,landing.view.roomcompetition.vote.timeremaining,,2012-12-19 11:00;spacing,20landing.view.furniMaticRecyclerPromoA.widget=genericlanding.view.val13sapphire.widget=genericlanding.view.highscore.layout=bitmap.uri, 10:00;spacing,15;bodytext,landing.view.furnimatic.recyclerpromo.bodytext.bottom;spacing,10;catalogbutton,landing.view.furnimatic.recyclerpromo.button,ecotron_rewardslanding.view.londonOlympicsFurniPromo.conf=caption,landing.view.lympix.catalogpromo.caption;bodytext,landing.view.lympix.catalogpromo.bodytext;spacing,10;image,reception/furniPromo_hlmpc12_1.png,0;catalogbutton,landing.view.lympix.catalogpromo.button,habbolympix2012landing.view.cloudPromoExeWhite.layout=container.height,300landing.view.londonOlympicsCommunityGoalResults.layout=bitmap.uri, 14:00,highscorelanding.view.easter13horse.layout=bitmap.uri, 14:00,gamemakersubmitlanding.view.cnydragon.widget=genericlanding.view.concurrentUsersCompetition.conf=spacing,20;title,landing.view.concurrentusers.title,true;caption,landing.view.concurrentusers.caption,185;bodytext,landing.view.concurrentusers.bodytext,185;spacing,10;concurrentusersmeter, 00:00landing.view.twitter.tweeters=habbolanding.view.right_pane_dimmer.hidden=falselanding.view.ny2013resolution2.widget=genericlanding.view.hween12a.widget=genericlanding.view.val13merchant.widget=genericlanding.view.hween12c.layout=bitmap.uri, 00:00landing.view.hstarssfx.conf=caption,landing.view.hstars.sfx.header;bodytext,landing.view.hstars.sfx.bodytext;spacing,10;catalogbutton,landing.view.hstarssfx.opencatalog,hstars_sfxlanding.view.africaDesert.background_left.uri=http://localhost/swfs/c_images/reception/egypt4_reception_backdrop_left.pnglanding.view.twitter.widget.height=218landing.view.dynamic.slot.2.conf=landing.view.xmasday.layout=bitmap.uri, 11:00landing.view.xmas2012.bgobject.15=xmas2012/snowflake_size_1;randomwalk;3500;-20;0;30;10;30;500landing.view.badgevote.widget=genericlanding.view.cloudFurniPromo.layout=container.height,300landing.view.londonOlympics.background_horizon.uri=http://localhost/swfs/c_images/reception/hlmpc12_backdrop_left_02_a.pnglanding.view.hween12vote.widget=genericlanding.view.londonOlympicsSecretServiceQuest.conf=subcaption,landing.view.majestypromo.info,250,false;subcaption,landing.view.majestypromo.extrainfo,250,false;dailyquest,false,0,0,landing.view.majestypromo.openquest,lympix1,majestylanding.view.xmasghost1.conf=caption,landing.view.xmasghost.header;bodytext,landing.view.xmasghost.bodytextlanding.view.ny2013furnia.widget=genericlanding.view.ny2013recycle.layout=bitmap.uri, 00:00;spacing,30landing.view.custom.image.catalog.promo.target=lerlanding.view.londonOlympicsTorchBearerQuest.conf=subcaption,landing.view.lympixpromo.info,250,false;subcaption,landing.view.lympixpromo.extrainfo,250,false;spacing,20;dailyquest,false,0,0,landing.view.lympixpromo.openquest,lympix1,keepcalmlanding.view.baseblack.widget=genericlanding.view.furniMaticRecyclerPromoB.layout=content.x,18;content.y,0;content.width,482landing.view.diarare.layout=bitmap.uri, 10:00landing.view.hspeedway.widget=genericlanding.view.dynamic.slot.4.layout=landing.view.hspeedway.conf=caption,landing.view.habbopix.header;spacing,100;gamecenterbutton,landing.view.habbopix.header,slotcarlanding.view.cloudPromoExeWhite.widget=genericlanding.view.londonOlympicsWinnersPromo.conf=spacing,20;title,landing.view.roomcompetition.title;caption,landing.view.roomcompetition.majesty.winners.caption;bodytext,landing.view.roomcompetition.majesty.winners.bodytextlanding.view.londonOlympicsCommunityGoalResults.widget=genericlanding.view.londonOlympicsSubmitPromo.widget=genericlanding.view.twitter.poll.interval=300landing.view.cnyfurni.widget=genericlanding.view.pixelremove.promo.catalogpage=set_kuurnalanding.view.furniMaticRecyclerPromoA.layout=content.x,18;content.y,0;content.width,482landing.view.bbrares.layout=bitmap.uri, 00:00landing.view.hween12d.conf=caption,landing.view.hween12.quest.header;bodytext,landing.view.hween12.quest.bodytext;spacing,10;dailyquest,false,0,0,landing.view.hween12.quest.openquest4,hween12,habboween_2012_4landing.view.hstarsa.layout=bitmap.uri, 10:00;spacing,15;bodytext,landing.view.furnimatic.recyclerpromo.bodytext.bottom;spacing,10;catalogbutton,landing.view.furnimatic.recyclerpromo.button,ecotron_rewardslanding.view.xmasvip.widget=genericlanding.view.dynamic.slot.1.widget=nextlimitedrarecountdownlanding.view.furniMaticRecyclerPromoEQuest.widget=genericlanding.view.cnydragon.layout=bitmap.uri, 10:00;spacing,20landing.view.hstarscompetition.conf=spacing,20;title,landing.view.hstars.competition.title;caption,landing.view.hstars.competition.caption;bodytext,landing.view.hstars.competition.bodytext;link,landing.view.hstarscompetition.terms.bodytext, 00:00;spacing,30landing.view.jetsetquest3.widget=genericlanding.view.cnyquest.widget=genericlanding.view.furniMaticPrePromo.layout=content.x,0;content.y,0;content.width,500landing.view.concurrentUsersCompetition.layout=content.x,65landing.view.dynamic.slot.5.widget=widgetcontainerlanding.view.dynamic.slot.4.widget=widgetcontainerlanding.view.jetsetsubmit2.conf=spacing,20;title,landing.view.roomcompetition.title;caption,Landing.view.jetset3.roomcomp.header;bodytext,Landing.view.jetset3.roomcomp.bodytext;submitcompetitionroom,Landing.view.jetset3.roomcomp.submit,landing.view.roomcompetition.submitdone,vipParties2;customtimer,false,38,30,landing.view.roomcompetition.submit.votingstartsin,,2012-10-05 10:00landing.view.cloudPromo.widget=genericlanding.view.furniMaticEpilogue.layout=content.x,18;content.y,0;content.width,482landing.view.furniMaticCommunityGoal.widget=communitygoallanding.view.val2013lock.widget=genericlanding.view.hween12a.layout=bitmap.uri, 10:00landing.view.baseblack.conf=spacing,20;caption,landing.view.baseblack.header;bodytext,landing.view.baseblack.body;catalogbutton,landing.view.baseblack.button,blacklanding.view.diamondpromo.widget=genericlanding.view.dynamic.slot.2.widget=promoarticlelanding.view.herozero.widget=genericlanding.view.val13merchant.layout=landing.view.background_gradient_top.uri=landing.view.hween12a.conf=caption,landing.view.hween12.quest.header;bodytext,landing.view.hween12.quest.bodytext;spacing,10;dailyquest,false,0,0,landing.view.hween12.quest.openquest1,hween12,habboween_2012_1landing.view.sproomsubmit.layout=bitmap.uri, 10:00;spacing,20landing.view.africaDesertRewards.widget=genericlanding.view.africaJungleVotePromo.layout=bitmap.uri, 10:00;spacing,20landing.view.jetsetquest3.conf=caption,Landing.view.jetset.quest3.header;bodytext,Landing.view.jetset.quest3.bodytext;spacing,10;dailyquest,false,0,0,Landing.view.jetset.quest3.openquest,jetset,VIP_Parties_3landing.view.hween12f.layout=bitmap.uri, 08:00landing.view.ny2013furnib.layout=bitmap.uri, 08:00landing.view.jetsetsubmit1.conf=spacing,20;title,landing.view.roomcompetition.title;caption,Landing.view.jetset.roomcomp.header;bodytext,Landing.view.jetset.roomcomp.bodytext;submitcompetitionroom,Landing.view.jetset.roomcomp.submit,landing.view.roomcompetition.submitdone,vipParties1;customtimer,false,38,30,landing.view.roomcompetition.submit.votingstartsin,,2012-10-01 13:00landing.view.hween12g.layout=bitmap.uri, 10:00;spacing,15;bodytext,landing.view.furnimatic.recyclerpromo.bodytext.bottom.quest;spacing,5;dailyquest,false,0,0,landing.view.furnimatic.recyclerpromo.openquest,furniMaticComp,Furnimaticlanding.view.easter13badge.layout=bitmap.uri, 14:00,bbrareslanding.view.hstarscompetition.layout=bitmap.uri, 10:00;spacing,10;bodytext,landing.view.furnimatic.recyclerpromo.bodytext.bottom.quest;dailyquest,false,0,0,landing.view.furnimatic.recyclerpromo.openquest,furnimaticlanding.view.xmasfurnib.layout=bitmap.uri, 14:00landing.view.xmas2012submit.layout=bitmap.uri, 08:00landing.view.sprares.widget=genericlanding.view.hstarsvote2.layout=bitmap.uri, 10:00landing.view.hstarsb.layout=bitmap.uri, 10:00;spacing,20landing.view.background_front.uri=landing.view.val13sapphire.conf=caption,landing.view.val13sapphire.header;bodytext,landing.view.val13sapphire.body;spacing,2;catalogbutton,landing.view.val13sapphire.button,credit_exchangelanding.view.ny2013recycle.widget=genericlanding.view.sproomsubmit.conf=spacing,20;title,landing.view.roomcompetition.title;caption,landing.view.sproom2.header;bodytext,landing.view.sproom2.body;link,landing.view.hstarscompetition.terms.bodytext, 11:00landing.view.xmasmainc.widget=genericlanding.view.hween12costumes.widget=genericlanding.view.xmasmaina.conf=caption,landing.view.xmas2012.main1.header;bodytext,landing.view.xmas2012.main1.bodytext;spacing,10;dailyquest,false,0,0,landing.view.hstars.quest.openquest1,hstars,xmas2012_6landing.view.hween12community.widget=genericlanding.view.ny2013maina.widget=genericlanding.view.africaDesertRewards.layout=bitmap.uri, 13:00,badgemuseum1;2013-04-15 13:00landing.view.ny2013furnib.widget=genericlanding.view.africaJungleVotePromo.conf=spacing,20;title,landing.view.roomcompetition.title;caption,landing.view.roomcompetition.africaJungle.vote.caption;bodytext,landing.view.roomcompetition.africaJungle.vote.bodytext;gotocompetitionroombutton,landing.view.roomcompetition.vote,africaJungle;customtimer,true,38,30,landing.view.roomcompetition.vote.timeremaining,,2012-07-27 00:00;spacing,30landing.view.furniMaticPrePromo.conf=caption,landing.view.furnimatic.recyclerpromo.caption;bodytext,landing.view.furnimatic.recyclerpromo.bodytext.toplanding.view.hween12e.widget=genericlanding.view.africaJungleRewards.layout=bitmap.uri, 10:00ing.view.xmasghost2.widget=genericlatencytest.interval=20000latencytest.report.delta=100latencytest.report.index=3link.format.club=http://%predefined%/credits/habboclublink.format.collectibles=http://%predefined%/credits/collectibleslink.format.credits=http://%predefined%/creditslink.format.friendlist.pref=http://%predefined%/profile/friendsmanagement?tab=6link.format.mail.compose=http://%predefined%/me#mail/compose/%recipientid%/%random%/link.friendbar.stream.settings.see.more=http://%predefined%/articles/2548-whats-newlogin.show.calendar=truelogout.disconnect.url=http://%predefined%/account/disconnected?reason=logout&origin=%origin%logout.url=http://%predefined%/account/disconnected?reason=%reason%&origin=%origin%menu.avatar.enabled=truemenu.own_avatar.enabled=1messenger.new.skin=truemoderation.mute.enabled=truemoderatoractionlog.url=https://theallseeingeye.sulake.com/ase/habbo/us/housekeeping/extra/hobba/moderator_activity.action?searchCriteria.habboName=monsterplants.enabled=truenavigator.always_open_after_login=0navigator.colorlimit.red=92navigator.colorlimit.yellow=50navigator.default.view=publicnavigator.default_tab=officialnew.user.promo.delay=10new.user.promo.room.delay=180pet.enhancements.enabled=truepetSelect.enabled=truepixels.enabled=truepixelsindicator.enabled=trueplasto_campaign.enabled=falseprivate.image.library.url=http://images.habbogroup.com/c_images/productdata.load.url=http://localhost/swfs/productdata.txtpurse.widget.currency.shells.enabled=0purse.widget.enabled=1questing.defaultCampaign=room_builderquesting.showDetailsForNextQuest=falsequesting.startQuestDelayInSeconds=10questing.useWing=truerecycler.number_of_slots=3room.dragging.always_center=0room.enter.effect.delay=5000room.enter.effect.duration=2000room.enter.effect.enabled=trueroom.enter.infostand.fade.start.delay=20000room.report.enabled=falseroomadmin.url=https://theallseeingeye.sulake.com/ase/habbo/us/housekeeping/extra/hobba/roomadmin_search.action?searchParamType=3&searchParamValue=roomenterad.habblet.enabled=trueroominfo.widget.enabled=1safe.chat.client.enabled=falseseasonalQuestCalendar.campaignPrefix=val12seasonalQuestCalendar.currency=2seasonalQuestCalendar.enabled=falseseasonalQuestCalendar.maximum.entities=14seasonalcurrencyindicator.currency=105seasonalcurrencyindicator.enabled=trueseasonalcurrencyindicator.page=set_artifact_starsharedhorseriding.enabled=truesimple.memenu.enabled=1subscription.reminder.when.days.left=5supersaverads.video.promo.development.mode=falsesupersaverads.video.promo.enabled=truetalent.track.enabled=truetoolbar.new_additions.notification.enabled=truetrax.player.sample.memory.purge.enabled=1unique.limited.items.enabled=truevalentines.enabled=falseviral.furni.post_type=appRequestwelcome.screen.enabled=0xmas11.campaignPrefix=xmas11xmas11.enabled=falsezendesk.url=http://help.habbo.com/access/remoteguidetool.tickettypeselection.enabled=truepayment.url=https://help.habbo.es/homecompetition.requiredFurnis=anc_hot_sands,anc_pyramid_block,anc_trophy_sstone,track12_mini_torch08-08effects.in.avatar.editor=truehabboway.url=http://localhost/swfs/groups/_LaManeraHabboeffects.reactivate.on.room.entry=truecompetition.timing=2012-11-16 16:00,starsRoomComp;2012-11-23 10:00,;talentpromo.track=citizenshipduckets.upper_limit=6500duckets.promo.enabled=trueduckets.enabled=truetalent.track.citizenship.enabled=truehorseImprovements.enabled=truenavigator.colorlimit.orange=80bundle.dynamic.maximum.purchase.size=100client.news.embed.enabled=truecatalog.large=truecfh.score.updatefactor=480/1embed.showInRoomInfo=trueguide.help.request.max.description.length=255guide.help.request.min.description.length=15new.user.own.room.delay=180revamped_auto_alert_window.enabled=truelink.format.bots.help=https://help.habbo.es/entries/22350047-quieres-tener-tu-propio-botroom.rating.enable=1link.format.userpage=http://localhost/swfs/rd/%ID%catalog.direct.vip.buy.promo=1catalog.vip.buy.promo=1,3ads.domain=images.habbo.cominfostand.use.button.enabled=truememenu.effects.widget.disabled=truesafe.chat.use.old.blacklist.chat=truecitizenship.vip.tutorial.quest.campaign.name=VIPTutorialsrespect.talent.show.min.audience=6competition.requiredFurniture=starsRoomComp,sfx_drumloop,hs_stage_black,hs_marswalk
This is working for me right now, so if it doesn't for you, there is some misconfiguration.

Test it with my account. Its AKllX / akllx123

Your external_variables is fckd up?

Custom Title Activated
Reaction score
Cleared Cache?

Yes i have.

This is what the console shows:
Code:
   _____         _  __ _   ______ __  __ _    _
  / ____|       (_)/ _| | |  ____|  \/  | |  | |
 | (_____      ___| |_| |_| |__  | \  / | |  | |
  \___ \ \ /\ / / |  _| __|  __| | |\/| | |  | |
  ____) \ V  V /| | | | |_| |____| |  | | |__| |
 |_____/ \_/\_/ |_|_|  \__|______|_|  |_|\____/

Credits: AKllX, Jayden, Niels, Moogly, Leenster, SuperF0ca, Martinmine, Roy (
h0d)

» Connecting to database...
» Connected to database! (0 s, 34 ms)
» Class initialization -> READY! (0 s, 21 ms)
» Ban manager -> READY! (0 s, 2 ms)
» Role manager -> READY! (0 s, 4 ms)
» Help tool -> READY! (0 s, 2 ms)
» Catacache -> READY! (0 s, 76 ms)
» Navigator -> READY! (0 s, 4 ms)
» Item manager -> READY! (0 s, 69 ms)
» Room manager -> READY! (0 s, 33 ms)
» User rankings -> READY! (0 s, 2 ms)
» Adviserment manager -> READY! (0 s, 1 ms)
» Achievement manager -> READY! (0 s, 17 ms)
» Moderation tool -> READY! (0 s, 3 ms)
» Pet system -> READY! (0 s, 3 ms)
» Catalogue manager -> READY! (0 s, 39 ms)
» Sound manager -> READY! (0 s, 8 ms)
» Database -> Cleanup performed! (0 s, 3 ms)
» Game manager -> READY!
» Logged 215 packet handler(s)!
» MUS socket -> READY!
» fStorm -> READY! (0 s, 784 ms)
Recieved message 4000_[4000] BODY: [0]↨CRACKED-BY-FOREX/XANA99
=> 4000
Recieved message 1266_[1266] BODY: [0][0][0][0]
=> 1266
Then it stops.

Last edited:
Skilled Illusionist
Reaction score
So I have no Ideas for whats happening Twan, maybe something about MySql ? I don't know. If you get any error logged I can see whats it but its really hard to guess without information.

~ Update: Fixed Bot/Pets serialize. Will release a new revision as soon as I get function for pick all furni working as a Dictionary, so I can send the furniture to the right owners.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back