Welcome!

Join our community of MMO enthusiasts and game developers! By registering, you'll gain access to discussions on the latest developments in MMO server files and collaborate with like-minded individuals. Join us today and unlock the potential of MMO server development!

Join Today!

[RELEASE] Swift Emulator - Fixes / Edits

Status
Not open for further replies.
Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
@AKllX I'm italian can you post a new edition of swift with bots fix? Thanks Whats your skype?

Junior Spellweaver
Reaction score
So I have no Ideas for whats happening Twan, maybe something about MySql ? I don't know. If you get any error logged I can see whats it but its really hard to guess without information.

~ Update: Fixed Bot/Pets serialize. Will release a new revision as soon as I get function for pick all furni working as a Dictionary, so I can send the furniture to the right owners.
Trying ya swfs now... Anyhow um bots picking up by ctrl click on the bot fixed? Anyone can steal bots by this

edit: swfs were not the problem... as same thing happens. I'll try db

Last edited:
Skilled Illusionist
Reaction score
If you are getting a black client when trying to enter, Its your variables.

About the bots, I already patched that pickup glitch. Coding now the bot speech list so you can see what he is actually speaking and set an interval time in seconds of your wish.

Custom Title Activated
Loyal Member
Reaction score
If you are getting a black client when trying to enter, Its your variables.

About the bots, I already patched that pickup glitch. Coding now the bot speech list so you can see what he is actually speaking and set an interval time in seconds of your wish.

Fixed, it doesnt show the Staff catalogue.... min_rank = 6 and im rank 7...

Last edited:
Skilled Illusionist
Reaction score
I removed them from the latests revisions because they weren't full serialized and they could crash the client. However, they are coming back soon​ fully coded this time.

Attachments

You must be registered for see attachments list
Junior Spellweaver
Reaction score
@AKIIX

I have download your pack here, whit CMS, DB, SWFs and the "Swift - AKllX's Revision 2" Emulator!
And now I need help configuring.

Which files i need to edit?

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
Ehm.. is it an bugg on my hotel or is whisper not working ?

But i like the groups they are working good at this moment goow work @AKIIX

Skilled Illusionist
Reaction score
Tested whispers here and they worked with no packet error. Will release a new revision today as I completed the bots and pets serialize and got the :alert / :roomalert messages showing up ( Outgoing.SetCommandsView )

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
Tested whispers here and they worked with no packet error. Will release a new revision today as I completed the bots and pets serialize and got the :alert / :roomalert messages showing up ( Outgoing.SetCommandsView )

Could provide a new revision?

Junior Spellweaver
Reaction score
Nice job :) any plans for a release date of the new revision?
** I mean nowish or a few hours?

Last edited:
Skilled Illusionist
Reaction score
Revision 3:

• Added support handle to not handled items in database. Should fix that random glitch of BCStorm where you placed an item in the room and couldn't enter anymore;
  • Fixed alert messages;
  • Fixed an error where furniture weren't send to the currect owner when picked up. It's now 100% safe to place your furni into others room. If the room gets deleted or if the owner pickup your furni, It will come back to you;
  • Fixed bots and pets serialize. Now It won't mess up anymore because of equals virtual ID;
  • Completed bot handler. Now the Automatic chat function and the bot actions are 100% functional. Also, bots shouldn't get stucked in corners anymore.
  • Improved a little bit groups composer perfomance. More to be done about this yet;
  • Send support ticket is now working again.

~ To be fixed yet:
  1. All can ride a horse;
  2. Quests tab opening;
  3. Jukebox handler sometimes stop working. Don't know what It is yet. I might go for a full rewrite for Jukeboxes. ( Could be something related to variables as Horse dyeing too, but I don't know what It is right now)
  4. Mannequin header update ? I guess I forgot that for this revision. Might do for the next one;
  5. Football look changer;
  6. One-way doors;
  7. Apply fixes for Ecotron/Furni-o-matic and get an emblem when buying a furniture. Already released here. Only requires headers update I guess.

After all this is completed, I will update this emulator to the same release as PlusEmulator or for the one I've got cracked from may.

If you have some problem regarding dyeing or mounting your horse you should use the variables inside this revision's .rar

Note: In-game profiles doesn't work for accounts created using Illumina CMS. It's a bad CMS anyway so you shouldn't use it. I don't know almost anything about php so I will not try to fix that. But It would be great if someone could fix this. ( In-game profiles work fine for UberCMS2)

At this point I must say that this Revision is more stable than any other BCStorm edit.
Also, I'm interested in any error you may log so we can fix this and make it better.

Skilled Illusionist
Reaction score
Thanks guys. I forgot to add the new colums query for bots. Will add them as soon as I get home. Anyway its kind of easy.. You must create two columns in user_bots:
automatic_chat enum with value 'true','false' not null default 'false'.
speeking_chat int 11 not null default '7'

Initiate Mage
Reaction score
To fix the profiles on the client you need to add a requet on the table "user_info" in your client.

I give you mine you should change to the cms.

$regdate = $user['account_created'];
$regstamp = $regdate;
$userinfo = mysql_query("SELECT user_id FROM user_info WHERE user_id = '".$user['id']."'") or die(mysql_error());
$userinfo_num = mysql_num_rows($userinfo);

if($userinfo_num == 0){
mysql_query("INSERT INTO user_info (user_id, bans, cautions, reg_timestamp, login_timestamp, cfhs, cfhs_abusive) VALUES ('".$user['id']."',0,0,'".$regstamp."',0,0,0)");
}

Sorry for my bad english, I'm french.

Last edited:
Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
I need execute Butterfly Emulator, Butterfly Emulator3 or debug??

EDIT ----------------

SQL FOR BOTS

ALTER TABLE `user_bots` ADD `automatic_chat` enum('true','false') NOT NULL DEFAULT 'false',
ALTER TABLE `user_bots` ADD `speaking_interval` int(11) NOT NULL DEFAULT '7';

EDIT 2 --------------

I can't put the saddle in horse, get DC, its ok? Or my swf is wrong?

Last edited:
Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
help i get this error:

Error in query:
SELECT speaking_interval from user_bots WHERE id = 346
MySql.Data.MySqlClient.MySqlException (0x80004005): Unknown column 'speaking_interval' in 'field list'
bij MySql.Data.MySqlClient.MySqlStream.ReadPacket()
bij MySql.Data.MySqlClient.NativeDriver.GetResult(Int32& affectedRow, Int32& insertedId)
bij MySql.Data.MySqlClient.Driver.GetResult(Int32 statementId, Int32& affectedRows, Int32& insertedId)
bij MySql.Data.MySqlClient.Driver.NextResult(Int32 statementId, Boolean force)
bij MySql.Data.MySqlClient.MySqlDataReader.NextResult()
bij MySql.Data.MySqlClient.MySqlCommand.ExecuteReader(CommandBehavior behavior)
bij MySql.Data.MySqlClient.MySqlCommand.ExecuteReader()
bij MySql.Data.MySqlClient.MySqlCommand.ExecuteScalar()
bij Database_Manager.Database.Session_Details.QueryAdapter.getInteger()

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back