-- Table structure for `user_bots`
DROP TABLE IF EXISTS `user_bots`;
CREATE TABLE `user_bots` (
`id` int(10) unsigned NOT NULL AUTO_INCREMENT,
`room_id` int(10) unsigned NOT NULL DEFAULT '0',
`ai_type` enum('generic','guide','pet') NOT NULL DEFAULT 'generic',
`name` varchar(100) NOT NULL,
`motto` varchar(120) NOT NULL,
`look` text NOT NULL,
`x` int(11) NOT NULL DEFAULT '0',
`y` int(11) NOT NULL DEFAULT '0',
`z` int(11) NOT NULL DEFAULT '0',
`rotation` int(11) NOT NULL DEFAULT '0',
`walk_mode` enum('stand','freeroam','specified_range') NOT NULL DEFAULT 'stand',
`min_x` int(11) NOT NULL DEFAULT '0',
`min_y` int(11) NOT NULL DEFAULT '0',
`max_x` int(11) NOT NULL DEFAULT '0',
`max_y` int(11) NOT NULL DEFAULT '0',
`user_id` int(11) NOT NULL DEFAULT '0',
`template_id` int(11) NOT NULL DEFAULT '0',
`automatic_chat` enum('false','true') NOT NULL DEFAULT 'false',
`speaking_interval` int(11) NOT NULL DEFAULT '7',
PRIMARY KEY (`id`),
KEY `room_id` (`room_id`) USING BTREE
) ENGINE=MyISAM AUTO_INCREMENT=11 DEFAULT CHARSET=latin1;
- Added support handle to not handled items in database. Should fix that random glitch of BCStorm where you placed an item in the room and couldn't enter anymore;
- Fixed alert messages;
- Fixed an error where furniture weren't send to the currect owner when picked up. It's now 100% safe to place your furni into others room. If the room gets deleted or if the owner pickup your furni, It will come back to you;
- Fixed bots and pets serialize. Now It won't mess up anymore because of equals virtual ID;
- Completed bot handler. Now the Automatic chat function and the bot actions are 100% functional. Also, bots shouldn't get stucked in corners anymore.
- Improved a little bit groups composer perfomance. More to be done about this yet;
- Send support ticket is now working again.
~ To be fixed yet:
- All can ride a horse;
- Quests tab opening;
- Jukebox handler sometimes stop working. Don't know what It is yet. I might go for a full rewrite for Jukeboxes. ( Could be something related to variables as Horse dyeing too, but I don't know what It is right now)
- Mannequin header update ? I guess I forgot that for this revision. Might do for the next one;
- Football look changer;
- One-way doors;
- Apply fixes for Ecotron/Furni-o-matic and get an emblem when buying a furniture. Already released here. Only requires headers update I guess.
After all this is completed, I will update this emulator to the same release as PlusEmulator or for the one I've got cracked from may.
If you have some problem regarding dyeing or mounting your horse you should use the variables inside this revision's .rar
Note: In-game profiles doesn't work for accounts created using Illumina CMS. It's a bad CMS anyway so you shouldn't use it. I don't know almost anything about php so I will not try to fix that. But It would be great if someone could fix this. ( In-game profiles work fine for UberCMS2)
At this point I must say that this Revision is more stable than any other BCStorm edit.
Also, I'm interested in any error you may log so we can fix this and make it better.