Last edited by Redirected; 02-06-13 at 03:07 AM.
If you are getting a black client when trying to enter, Its your variables.
About the bots, I already patched that pickup glitch. Coding now the bot speech list so you can see what he is actually speaking and set an interval time in seconds of your wish.
I removed them from the latests revisions because they weren't full serialized and they could crash the client. However, they are coming back soon fully coded this time.
I have download your pack here, whit CMS, DB, SWFs and the "Swift - AKllX's Revision 2" Emulator!
And now I need help configuring.
Which files i need to edit?
Ehm.. is it an bugg on my hotel or is whisper not working ?
But i like the groups they are working good at this moment goow work @AKIIX
Tested whispers here and they worked with no packet error. Will release a new revision today as I completed the bots and pets serialize and got the :alert / :roomalert messages showing up ( Outgoing.SetCommandsView )
- Added support handle to not handled items in database. Should fix that random glitch of BCStorm where you placed an item in the room and couldn't enter anymore;
- Fixed alert messages;
- Fixed an error where furniture weren't send to the currect owner when picked up. It's now 100% safe to place your furni into others room. If the room gets deleted or if the owner pickup your furni, It will come back to you;
- Fixed bots and pets serialize. Now It won't mess up anymore because of equals virtual ID;
- Completed bot handler. Now the Automatic chat function and the bot actions are 100% functional. Also, bots shouldn't get stucked in corners anymore.
- Improved a little bit groups composer perfomance. More to be done about this yet;
- Send support ticket is now working again.
~ To be fixed yet:
- All can ride a horse;
- Quests tab opening;
- Jukebox handler sometimes stop working. Don't know what It is yet. I might go for a full rewrite for Jukeboxes. ( Could be something related to variables as Horse dyeing too, but I don't know what It is right now)
- Mannequin header update ? I guess I forgot that for this revision. Might do for the next one;
- Football look changer;
- One-way doors;
- Apply fixes for Ecotron/Furni-o-matic and get an emblem when buying a furniture. Already released here. Only requires headers update I guess.
After all this is completed, I will update this emulator to the same release as PlusEmulator or for the one I've got cracked from may.
If you have some problem regarding dyeing or mounting your horse you should use the variables inside this revision's .rar
Note: In-game profiles doesn't work for accounts created using Illumina CMS. It's a bad CMS anyway so you shouldn't use it. I don't know almost anything about php so I will not try to fix that. But It would be great if someone could fix this. ( In-game profiles work fine for UberCMS2)
At this point I must say that this Revision is more stable than any other BCStorm edit. Also, I'm interested in any error you may log so we can fix this and make it better.
Nice work mate :)
Thanks, Your work is amazing.
I suggest in the next revision you look into converting the Catalog structure to Phoenix. Anyway awesome release :)
Michael Webb = @FatalLulz;