Welcome!

Join our community of MMO enthusiasts and game developers! By registering, you'll gain access to discussions on the latest developments in MMO server files and collaborate with like-minded individuals. Join us today and unlock the potential of MMO server development!

Join Today!

[RELEASE] Swift Emulator - Fixes / Edits

Status
Not open for further replies.
Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
I found a bug in bots.
If you change the speak, and then try to change the name of bot, appears the speaks(all), not the name.

One way gate don't work too.

Last edited:
Skilled Illusionist
Reaction score
SET FOREIGN_KEY_CHECKS=0;
-- ----------------------------
-- Table structure for `user_bots`
DROP TABLE IF EXISTS `user_bots`;
CREATE TABLE `user_bots` (
`id` int(10) unsigned NOT NULL AUTO_INCREMENT,
`room_id` int(10) unsigned NOT NULL DEFAULT '0',
`ai_type` enum('generic','guide','pet') NOT NULL DEFAULT 'generic',
`name` varchar(100) NOT NULL,
`motto` varchar(120) NOT NULL,
`look` text NOT NULL,
`x` int(11) NOT NULL DEFAULT '0',
`y` int(11) NOT NULL DEFAULT '0',
`z` int(11) NOT NULL DEFAULT '0',
`rotation` int(11) NOT NULL DEFAULT '0',
`walk_mode` enum('stand','freeroam','specified_range') NOT NULL DEFAULT 'stand',
`min_x` int(11) NOT NULL DEFAULT '0',
`min_y` int(11) NOT NULL DEFAULT '0',
`max_x` int(11) NOT NULL DEFAULT '0',
`max_y` int(11) NOT NULL DEFAULT '0',
`user_id` int(11) NOT NULL DEFAULT '0',
`template_id` int(11) NOT NULL DEFAULT '0',
`automatic_chat` enum('false','true') NOT NULL DEFAULT 'false',
`speaking_interval` int(11) NOT NULL DEFAULT '7',
PRIMARY KEY (`id`),
KEY `room_id` (`room_id`) USING BTREE
) ENGINE=MyISAM AUTO_INCREMENT=11 DEFAULT CHARSET=latin1;

user_bots mysql table. About that error regarding changing bot's name, It is really odd o.o' . Will have to packetlog some stuff to fix that. I will post as soon as I do that.

@Twan that catalog thing for discounts is coded and is supposed to work. People from my live servers were even making free money using it to buy lots of Habbo Exchange :( ! Will take a look at it too when I get some free time.

@Redirected That can only happen if the bot isn't in the database. Make sure your table is currect (check for MySqlErrors)

Last edited:
R.I.P Millercent
Loyal Member
Reaction score
Downloaded your SWF Pack. Using the CMS and SWF's you provided still nothing happened. Loads up a black screen then reloads to the /me page.

Last edited:
Junior Spellweaver
Reaction score
SET FOREIGN_KEY_CHECKS=0;
-- Table structure for `user_bots`
DROP TABLE IF EXISTS `user_bots`;
CREATE TABLE `user_bots` (
`id` int(10) unsigned NOT NULL AUTO_INCREMENT,
`room_id` int(10) unsigned NOT NULL DEFAULT '0',
`ai_type` enum('generic','guide','pet') NOT NULL DEFAULT 'generic',
`name` varchar(100) NOT NULL,
`motto` varchar(120) NOT NULL,
`look` text NOT NULL,
`x` int(11) NOT NULL DEFAULT '0',
`y` int(11) NOT NULL DEFAULT '0',
`z` int(11) NOT NULL DEFAULT '0',
`rotation` int(11) NOT NULL DEFAULT '0',
`walk_mode` enum('stand','freeroam','specified_range') NOT NULL DEFAULT 'stand',
`min_x` int(11) NOT NULL DEFAULT '0',
`min_y` int(11) NOT NULL DEFAULT '0',
`max_x` int(11) NOT NULL DEFAULT '0',
`max_y` int(11) NOT NULL DEFAULT '0',
`user_id` int(11) NOT NULL DEFAULT '0',
`template_id` int(11) NOT NULL DEFAULT '0',
`automatic_chat` enum('false','true') NOT NULL DEFAULT 'false',
`speaking_interval` int(11) NOT NULL DEFAULT '7',
PRIMARY KEY (`id`),
KEY `room_id` (`room_id`) USING BTREE
) ENGINE=MyISAM AUTO_INCREMENT=11 DEFAULT CHARSET=latin1;

user_bots mysql table. About that error regarding changing bot's name, It is really odd o.o' . Will have to packetlog some stuff to fix that. I will post as soon as I do that.

@Twan that catalog thing for discounts is coded and is supposed to work. People from my live servers were even making free money using it to buy lots of Habbo Exchange :( ! Will take a look at it too when I get some free time.

@Redirected That can only happen if the bot isn't in the database. Make sure your table is currect (check for MySqlErrors)
Well most likely its in the database because its in my inventory :l

Experienced Elementalist
Reaction score
Horses, Horse hairstyles, Shampoons, Wired, Trax, Gropus, Freeze, Battle Banzai working?

Last edited:
Junior Spellweaver
Reaction score
One bug that has always driven me crazy with Swift emu is '8 days ago' any chance you can fix that? (its when you are chatting to another user by private messages it says that they replied 8 days ago

Just found another bug, cant edit a room more then twice.

Last edited:
Junior Spellweaver
Reaction score
Just found another bug, cant edit a room more then twice.
I think that has something to do with navigator category. If it's just under the no category, the issue doesn't seem to occur. Try that?

It seems the SendNotif is the same style as a broadcastalert which then forces the user to take a quiz thing.

Junior Spellweaver
Reaction score
I think that has something to do with navigator category. If it's just under the no category, the issue doesn't seem to occur. Try that?

It seems the SendNotif is the same style as a broadcastalert which then forces the user to take a quiz thing.
Ah nah I end up fixing. I'm not sure what I did wrong but abit of mucking around with the emu i got it to work :)

The SendNotif works perfectly on my current emulator so I dont know why it wont work on this 1 :L

Junior Spellweaver
Reaction score
Ah nah I end up fixing. I'm not sure what I did wrong but abit of mucking around with the emu i got it to work :)

The SendNotif works perfectly on my current emulator so I dont know why it wont work on this 1 :L
Does your Habbo.swf have relationships and perfect working sendnotifs? are you able to upload it for me, just the Habbo.swf? please :)

Skilled Illusionist
Reaction score
That room edit thing is there since Butterfly emulator. Randomly happens sometimes.. If I knew what causes it I could fix as this annoys me alot too.
Black client screens are always related to misconfigured variables
All features of BCStorm are included in this Revision + I added relationships, rooms categories fixes and fixed almost every glitch that I found. Also, my fixes are all about performance and stability as my goal is to make this emulator suitable for big crowded live servers.

Experienced Elementalist
Reaction score
That room edit thing is there since Butterfly emulator. Randomly happens sometimes.. If I knew what causes it I could fix as this annoys me alot too.
Black client screens are always related to misconfigured variables
All features of BCStorm are included in this Revision + I added relationships, rooms categories fixes and fixed almost every glitch that I found. Also, my fixes are all about performance and stability as my goal is to make this emulator suitable for big crowded live servers.

Which swf pack to use If I want relationships to work and where is database for rev. 3?

Skilled Illusionist
Reaction score
If you can enter the client your relationships should work. If they do not, look for something like 'relationshipp' in your external variables. If this line is set to 'false' you make it 'true'. If you can't find any line with the relationship keyword, you must rip it from some of the 50 variables I alady posted in this thread as all of them works fine. I also already posted the database in here, but I will link it to the first post aswell now. However, this database is the one I used for Revision 2. To make it work all you need to do is run the querys I provide with the newest revisions. It's easier that way so you won't need to create a new database for each revision.

Junior Spellweaver
Reaction score
relationship.status.enabled=true

In your variables for relationships.

AKIIX are you able to post your Habbo.swf that you're using? All the ones I am trying are either disconnecting me and the one that works have wrong sendnotif styles.

Last edited:
Skilled Illusionist
Reaction score
i changed Notify message style. The old one was used since V1 and doesn't support long messages and Not even Habbo uses it anymore.

Experienced Elementalist
Reaction score
Yeah. Give us fully suported and working swfs for SwiftEmu.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back