Welcome!

Join our community of MMO enthusiasts and game developers! By registering, you'll gain access to discussions on the latest developments in MMO server files and collaborate with like-minded individuals. Join us today and unlock the potential of MMO server development!

Join Today!

[RELEASE] Swift Emulator - Fixes / Edits

Status
Not open for further replies.
Junior Spellweaver
Reaction score
i changed Notify message style. The old one was used since V1 and doesn't support long messages and Not even Habbo uses it anymore.
What is the regular SendNotif outgoing id? Habbo still uses it, you can see it when you send a call for help, also that's the style they use to reply to you. But this one has the broadcastalert.

Skilled Illusionist
Reaction score
What is the regular SendNotif outgoing id? Habbo still uses it, you can see it when you send a call for help, also that's the style they use to reply to you. But this one has the broadcastalert.
Call for help and kick from room are presets from another handler ( RoomError? I think )
Broadcast alert and sendnotify always shared the same outgoing header. However, I released the source so you can change it if you want.. Keep in mind that if you use the wrong header it will keep asking you to do the Habboway quiz everytime you send it. Redirected posted an different header for it which I din't test but seems to be working eith the old style, you should check that

Swfs are linked in the first post. Spheral's one also works. Any swf used for older versions of Swift Emulador must work too as its the same release version.

Junior Spellweaver
Reaction score
Call for help and kick from room are presets from another handler ( RoomError? I think )
Broadcast alert and sendnotify always shared the same outgoing header. However, I released the source so you can change it if you want.. Keep in mind that if you use the wrong header it will keep asking you to do the Habboway quiz everytime you send it. Redirected posted an different header for it which I din't test but seems to be working eith the old style, you should check that

Swfs are linked in the first post. Spheral's one also works. Any swf used for older versions of Swift Emulador must work too as its the same release version.

I just made the sendnotif the same as broadcastalert. It doesn't require a poll thingo after it :)

Experienced Elementalist
Reaction score

I'm so sorry. I just only now saw they in first page.

idk what to put here
Loyal Member
Reaction score
Yeah. Give us fully suported and working swfs for SwiftEmu.

Manners are always useful y'know.

Fact for all of you guys; AKIIX is new to C#, and he's already done a fantastic job with this edit. I give him the ultimate props because people are to selfish to do this kind of stuff anymore. He also taught me how to update headers :D! Thanks for everything so far man, you deserve the reputation.

Skilled Illusionist
Reaction score
http://forum.ragezone.com/f353/swf-swiftemu-release63-201302211227-193109692-a-927962 < MUST work with both this and my own at the first post. If do not, you did something wrong.

@Quentin, this can happen in 3 conditions:

1) Wrong supersecret banner in your vars. You MUST use the banner.png one, as Tha indicated.
2) Differences between in-load time variables and external_variables. For example, if you set your external_flash_texts url at yours CMS config, for example . The URL for external_texts MUST be the same in your external_variables. That is valid for all furnidata,productdata and swf generic folders.
3) You are using an external_variables for a newest swf release. If that variables contains some new reference that isn't coded in you Habbo.swf, it won't load the client neither.

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
Thank you I fix this bug, I took your latest version but can not see the profiles so that if we take an older version we can see the profiles? What's going on? (Sorry I'm the angalis French)
AKllX - [RELEASE] Swift Emulator - Fixes / Edits - RaGEZONE Forums

Skilled Illusionist
Reaction score
Can't see profiles for account created on newer cms, such Illumina. Don't know why because the last CMS I worked with was that one from Debbo V4.

Skilled Illusionist
Reaction score
I'm habbophp (France) and the old version of the walk that moved the profiles that I do not understand.
Created an account with UberCMS 2 here to test it and worked just fine. Also, I've create an account with Illumina CMS this morning and it didn't work. I think that some other french guy posted a PHP solution for that a few pages ago but I don't know how to use that..

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
Created an account with UberCMS 2 here to test it and worked just fine. Also, I've create an account with Illumina CMS this morning and it didn't work. I think that some other french guy posted a PHP solution for that a few pages ago but I don't know how to use that..

Thank you to you, there is also esque cat Furni for rent because you can buy and the inventory is empty in this Cathegory.

Experienced Elementalist
Reaction score
Why there's Habbo Club, not VIP? It can not be changed?
Also, how to mute that annoing beeps in emu?
And in vars I can't find where to enable Friends Stream button. :( Client looks ugly without this button.

Skilled Illusionist
Reaction score
'Annoying beeps' are made by the incoming packetlogger. I will add some way to disable and enable it for the next revision.

Skilled Illusionist
Reaction score

I think I've fixed that (couldn't get this error anymore after my fix was applyed and I tryed VERY hard to make it happen again). Will be released in the next revision. It's related to pets. Isn't a major bug, only will send your pet back to your inventory.

Last edited:
Skilled Illusionist
Reaction score
@SnX misconfigurated loader. Check the links inside your external_variables. Using the Google Chrome Developer Tools Network tab also helps. It will help you find what's missing.

@DemonCreazy I belive you reffer to this 'red' packet. Isn't a big deal for this case. This is just an sulake tracker for your personal computer information. I didn't even mind coding that because it's useless. It also will not cause you any errors.

Experienced Elementalist
Reaction score
Horse addons like hairstyles not working. Trying to use, but client DC.
And Yes, can Anyone please, PLEASEEE upload their swf pack? My brain will explode for trying to make normally working english swf pack.

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
I use Uber and I haven't bugs. I use swf of original swif with AKIIX variables, and is good. I waiting a correction on catalogue, the new model of rooms (crack the latest habbo.swf), wired 100% (with conditions), horses, small bugs in profile and bots and the roller. ROLLER?

Yes, roller. In habbo, you can push other people if he walk in roller, and this is so good for games. I never see a retro with this, but I would like. AKIIX please, do this!!

Skilled Illusionist
Reaction score
Horse addons like hairstyles not working. Trying to use, but client DC.
And Yes, can Anyone please, PLEASEEE upload their swf pack? My brain will explode for trying to make normally working english swf pack.

I'm pretty sure they work. You are setting it wrong. Make sure you use this attached variables.
AKllX - [RELEASE] Swift Emulator - Fixes / Edits - RaGEZONE Forums

~ If you can get logged into the game, you shouldn't worry about SWFs anymore. All misconfiguration will be related either to your external_variables or to your Emulator. As I make sure the emulator is working before I release it, you only need to fix your variables.

Attachments

You must be registered for see attachments list
Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back