Welcome!

Join our community of MMO enthusiasts and game developers! By registering, you'll gain access to discussions on the latest developments in MMO server files and collaborate with like-minded individuals. Join us today and unlock the potential of MMO server development!

Join Today!

[RELEASE] Swift Emulator - Fixes / Edits

Status
Not open for further replies.
Skilled Illusionist
Reaction score
Fix for Quest button:

Replace the hole LeadQuests void with this:

public void LoadQuests(GameClient Session)
{
ServerMessage message = new ServerMessage(Outgoing.LoadQuests);
message.AppendInt32(ButterflyEnvironment.GetGame().GetQuestManager().GetStringTypes().Count);
foreach (string str in ButterflyEnvironment.GetGame().GetQuestManager().GetStringTypes())
{
message.AppendString(str);
List<QuestManager> questsForType = ButterflyEnvironment.GetGame().GetQuestManager().GetQuestsForType(str);
message.AppendInt32(ButterflyEnvironment.GetGame().GetQuestManager().MyQuestsCompleted(str, Session.GetHabbo()).Count);
message.AppendInt32(ButterflyEnvironment.GetGame().GetQuestManager().QuestsInCategory(str).Count);
if (ButterflyEnvironment.GetGame().GetQuestManager().MyQuestsCompleted(str, Session.GetHabbo()).Count != ButterflyEnvironment.GetGame().GetQuestManager().QuestsInCategory(str).Count)
{
message.AppendInt32(-1);
QuestManager myActualQuest = ButterflyEnvironment.GetGame().GetQuestManager().GetMyActualQuest(str, Session.GetHabbo());
message.AppendInt32(myActualQuest.Id);
message.AppendBoolean(myActualQuest.Id == Session.GetHabbo().QuestActivate);
message.AppendString(myActualQuest.Type);
message.AppendString(myActualQuest.ExtraValue);
message.AppendInt32(myActualQuest.Award);
message.AppendString(myActualQuest.SecondType);
if (Session.GetHabbo().QuestsStates.ContainsKey(myActualQuest.Id))
{
message.AppendInt32(Session.GetHabbo().QuestsStates[myActualQuest.Id]);
}
else
{
message.AppendInt32(0);
}
message.AppendInt32(myActualQuest.CountFurnis);
message.AppendInt32(ButterflyEnvironment.GetGame().GetQuestManager().GetIntValue(str));
message.AppendString("set_kuurna");
message.AppendString("MAIN_CHAIN");
message.AppendBoolean(true);
}
else
{
message.AppendInt32(0);
message.AppendInt32(0);
message.AppendBoolean(false);
message.AppendString("");
message.AppendInt32(0);
message.AppendInt32(0);
message.AppendInt32(0);
message.AppendInt32(3);
message.AppendString("MAIN_CHAIN");
}
}
if (!Session.GetHabbo().ActiveQuestNow)
{
}
else
{
message.AppendBoolean(false);
}
Session.GetHabbo().ActiveQuestNow = false;
Session.SendMessage(message);
}

Experienced Elementalist
Reaction score
Variables is Ok. It's swfs problem. And found a bug. If you drag and drop item from catalog, this item will not show in room until you press inventory button.

Junior Spellweaver
Reaction score
I'm pretty sure they work. You are setting it wrong. Make sure you use this attached variables.

~ If you can get logged into the game, you shouldn't worry about SWFs anymore. All misconfiguration will be related either to your external_variables or to your Emulator. As I make sure the emulator is working before I release it, you only need to fix your variables.
when ur on next, jump onto my test hotel (you should have on skype) and see that it dont work :S

Welcome to (PPD) Private Police Department! Go to the Front Desks for Any Assistance or If you want a Job! Thank You! :D
How can I change this default text for speaking bot?

Also in your swfs you have diamonds disabled how? I've searched through my externals but couldnt find anything

Last edited:
Experienced Elementalist
Reaction score
I'm so tired... My brain want sleep. Can just someone UPLOAD THESE STUPID SWFS WITH WORKING HORSE ADDONS, FREEZE AND NON-F*CKED CATALOGUE?!?!

Junior Spellweaver
Reaction score
I'm so tired... My brain want sleep. Can just someone UPLOAD THESE STUPID SWFS WITH WORKING HORSE ADDONS, FREEZE AND NON-F*CKED CATALOGUE?!?!
GO to bed then duh?

SWFS Have been uploaded Millions of times. If you open ya eyes and learn to look through pages you would find.

Experienced Elementalist
Reaction score
GO to bed then duh?

SWFS Have been uploaded Millions of times. If you open ya eyes and learn to look through pages you would find.

For you horse addons and freeze not working too! Theese millions swf packs not working correctly. In your hotel I made room Freeze. look at it. when I wanted to play, it just DC. My username - --removed-d.
And for me that is big deal, because users of my hotel loves and play's freeze all the time. Horse addons too. Everybody loves horse hairstyles.

Last edited by a moderator:
Junior Spellweaver
Reaction score
For you horse addons and freeze not working too! Theese millions swf packs not working correctly. In your hotel I made room Freeze. look at it. when I wanted to play, it just DC. My username - RenaldsB.
And for me that is big deal, because users of my hotel loves and play's freeze all the time. Horse addons too. Everybody loves horse hairstyles.
Freeze aint coded into the emulator I do not believe... and horse addons well thats just something we will need to wait. But if your tired dosnt mean you should stay up all night and wait.

Experienced Elementalist
Reaction score
Okay. Will be waiting for revision where freeze and horses working. Sad... Now need to use old Leensters BcStorm

Junior Spellweaver
Reaction score
When you fix other things are you able to post the code that you fixed/added instead of making a whole new emulator? Would be really good :D

R.I.P Millercent
Loyal Member
Reaction score
Every time I double click any horse related furni I d/c. Like tints, dye saddles... Checked over my furnidata and productdata all matches upto my DB. Anyone mind posting there copy of it for the the furnidata and SQL's? Only if you know they work though.

Skilled Illusionist
Reaction score
For thus of you who have catalog issues please read this carefully. I already posted it twice and I won't help about this issue anymore.

Here is how you fix yours catalogue:
There is a tool named catafix.php inside the swfs pack I've uploaded. Open It, edit it and run it with your broser. It will change your furniture to the provided furnidata.txt . This will fix something like 99.9% of your not working furniture, if you do it right.

I will upload it to the first post in a few minutes.

About horse saddles and tints, I've already posted lots of screens proofing they work like a charm. If they are not working for you, them you didn't setup it currectly. Make sure you use the vars I've posted a few pages ago. Using the catalog fixing tool will help too. Keep in mind that the sprites ids for sql furniture are set to English, so they won't work with the furnidata.txt of my package as its a Portuguese furnidata.
I did post the same variables more them 3 times too, so I won't post them again. Please read the thread if you aren't having sucess on your configuration process.

That red messages in your console aren't errors. They are unhandled packets. Every emulator has them, you just din't see it. My version of swift emulator has, at this point, a fair number of 216 packet handlers, all of them working as they are supposed to (excluding gifts and snow storm which aren't correctly coded). This packet handlers number tells you how many functions your emulator have and I'm pretty sure that mine is the most updated, stable and optimized open-source release in Ragezone right now.

About me releasing whole new emulations instead of separated fixes:
Some of my fixes ( such that one for Relationships that was posted in the fist post) are long, complicated and hard to apply and even to understand. So to make it easier for me, I will always release new full versions. I don't really have a lot time as I study almost 10 hours a day.

@Macromilk . You are using an old database or are trying to migrate your old one to a new revision. The database for my revisions is in the first post.

Junior Spellweaver
Reaction score
I disconnect when placing a wall item on an older version of Swift. Are you able to point out where you placed the code that fixed that and I'll be able to take it from your latest revision and replace it into my own revision.

Thanks.

Skilled Illusionist
Reaction score
I disconnect when placing a wall item on an older version of Swift. Are you able to point out where you placed the code that fixed that and I'll be able to take it from your latest revision and replace it into my own revision.

Thanks.
Sorry, long time I've fixed that and I don't remember exactly what it was, but I think 1 one it's Outgoing headers was wrong.

Experienced Elementalist
Reaction score
Freeze not coded in emu, or there's problem with SWF's?

Experienced Elementalist
Reaction score
AKIIX, you know why with we don't work horse and add-ons? What the error?

@OffTopic

FlyHotel, stop create duplicte posts is until. You have a wrong swf, and we know, he doing a really good project. But stop this, please!

If you want horse addons use swfs in AKllX first post. Others don't work.

----------------
Have anyone clean db for this?

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back