Welcome!

Join our community of MMO enthusiasts and game developers! By registering, you'll gain access to discussions on the latest developments in MMO server files and collaborate with like-minded individuals. Join us today and unlock the potential of MMO server development!

Join Today!

[RELEASE] Swift Emulator - Fixes / Edits

Status
Not open for further replies.
Experienced Elementalist
Reaction score
I think you should do a join.me!!!! :D

Later I'm gonna be setting up on my localhost and going bug hunting as I got a week or so left until I'm back into school/work!

Experienced Elementalist
Reaction score
It would be amazing If with Revision 4 you will release clean db and clean english swfs pack.

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
So.. when ever I edit the commands.ini file (so it's in english) I reload the emulator and it says that one of the configuration files has missing values. Is that just me or is it the same for others?

Skilled Illusionist
Reaction score
I didn't really test wired o.o. I guess I should do that.
Mango, that sql script was generated by Navicat Premium for MySQL. You can try to restore it using the same software.

My next revision will be released tonight. It has some core fixes such a sql injection exploit fix so you should definetely use it. I've been delaying it a lot because I couldn't fix Battle Banzai furni yet. Every time you place a furni that have some banzai interactor, it will bug your room. It cause no errors,unfornutely, so its really hard to fix. I did read about 2500 code lines trying to fix that but I couldn't yet so it will be left behind for a while. You should remove banzai furni from your catalog to avoid errors.

Experienced Elementalist
Reaction score
Look into other sources that have battle bonzai or something. Phoenix had it.

Experienced Elementalist
Reaction score
Quackster had the source didn't he? Just didn't have the correct name for the files i thought. Oleg had an edit of it?

Experienced Elementalist
Reaction score
Just copy the source from leensters BcStorm, where battle banzai working like a charm. Better than phoenix 3.7 (last version that I used).
---------------
And can you with new revison upload clean SWF pack and DB? Please. :( It would be AMAZING if you do that.

Skilled Illusionist
Reaction score
The problem is that I got the same problem using Leenster's edition. My last guess is that there is some piece of code which uses furni's Sprite ID as static values for comparations to switch between furni types. In other words it means that Banzai works for both BCStorm and Swift as long as they are using english sprites data. That totally mess the flow logic as sprites id's aren't really static between different language hotels.

Skilled Illusionist
Reaction score
I was right about Sprites ID. Whoever coded this emulator didn't expect people to use non-english furnidata. Battle Banzai must be working already in Revision 3 for Habbo.com furnidata.
REMOVED

That also applyes for Jukebox;
REMOVED

Experienced Elementalist
Reaction score
I Have problem with my Group badges. First Group badge showed how it need to be. Okay. I created second group, but after buying it, the badge was the same as in first group. That's not okay.. I created third group and after buying it, the badge looks how it need to be. But, what's that? ALL THREE GROUP BADGES ARE THE SAME WHICH I SETTED UP IN THIRD GROUP. Can it be fixed?

Skilled Illusionist
Reaction score
I Have problem with my Group badges. First Group badge showed how it need to be. Okay. I created second group, but after buying it, the badge was the same as in first group. That's not okay.. I created third group and after buying it, the badge looks how it need to be. But, what's that? ALL THREE GROUP BADGES ARE THE SAME. Can this fix?

Habbo images aren't server side. They are create by a php script inside your Habbo-imaging folder. However, it's not as complete as Sulake's and as I don't know almost anything about php and pixels art/manipulation and can't help you. But if the badges are really the same, they should look the same. An example of that is the default group badge. I've created something like 25 groups back when I was trying to fix groups and they were looking exactly the same.

Experienced Elementalist
Reaction score
I was right about Sprites ID. Whoever coded this emulator didn't expect people to use non-english furnidata. Battle Banzai must be working already in Revision 3 for Habbo.com furnidata.
REMOVED

That also applyes for Jukebox;
REMOVED

How I said, release clean english swfs pack and this emu will be the best of best.

Skilled Illusionist
Reaction score
REVISION 4:

Download:
(Clean database and english gamedata included)

1. Fixed possible MySQL injection exploit;
  2. Fixed room rating;
  3. Quests are now working;
  4. Possibly fix for pets database management causing some critical errors since Butterfly;
  5. Added proper shutdown system for forced closure;
  6. Freeze is now working;
  7. Now you have the option to give an user a badge when he buys a furni. Place the badge code in catalog_pages_copy badge column;
  8. Furni-o-matic is now working (thanks to =dj.matias=). Make sure you edit your ecotron_rewards table;
  9. Fixed bots name change;
  10. Other stability stuff you don't care.

MySQL Querys for old databases:

Code:
[COLOR=#01557D]ALTER TABLE [/COLOR]catalog_items_copy[COLOR=#01557D] ADD badge VARCHAR(20) [/COLOR]NOT NULL DEFAULT ''[COLOR=#01557D];

[/COLOR]INSERT INTO catalog_pages VALUES ('1060', '9999', 'Rewards', '3', '983', '1', '1', '1', '0', '0', '2', 'recycler_prizes', 'catalog_header_furnimatic', '', '', '', '', '', '', '', '', '', '0', '', '');

Keep in mind that the following features works only with English furnidata for now (if you are using my items_base)
  • Jukebox
  • Battle Banzai Furni
They are fully coded and functional for English furnidata sprites id only.

REMOVED
REMOVED

REMOVED

Let me know if you find any bugs. I didn't remove the packetlogger for this release because I was really tired. I will do that in the next one.

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back