Welcome!

Join our community of MMO enthusiasts and game developers! By registering, you'll gain access to discussions on the latest developments in MMO server files and collaborate with like-minded individuals. Join us today and unlock the potential of MMO server development!

Join Today!

[RELEASE] Swift Emulator - Fixes / Edits

Status
Not open for further replies.
Skilled Illusionist
Reaction score
The browser is defective because the "me" never loads and lack the options tab, the "promoted" never loads and also lack the options bar, I can never enter the rooms, it does it will get and error , and will not appear the option to create spacious ...

Promoted aren't coded yet. Other ones are misconfigurations. Be sure your InnoDB storage engine is enabled

Experienced Elementalist
Reaction score
Really nice release. Will test it when arrive to home. And clean db? :O (h)

Habbo images aren't server side. They are create by a php script inside your Habbo-imaging folder. However, it's not as complete as Sulake's and as I don't know almost anything about php and pixels art/manipulation and can't help you. But if the badges are really the same, they should look the same. An example of that is the default group badge. I've created something like 25 groups back when I was trying to fix groups and they were looking exactly the same.
I edited text. Please read it. ;)

R.I.P Millercent
Loyal Member
Reaction score
Really amazed at what you've done so far with this emulator. I recommend going through now and fixing those little things before doing anything major to the emulator. Good job :)

Can I ask by what you mean with this packetlogger? Is that the beeping I keep hearing every time I do something? :p

Also where do i turn this off I searched all through my vars.. Turned off everything that could be it but nothing worked.

Last edited:
Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
If you want the Diamonds command:

Put this in (Swift - AKllX Edition\bin\Debug\System\commands.ini):

PHP:
[crystals]
crystals.minrank=5
crystals.description=Give a user diamonds.
crystals.prefix=(user) (amount)
crystals.input=diamonds, givediamonds
crystals.clubs=

Put this in (Swift - AKllX Edition\bin\Debug\System\commands_register.ini):

PHP:
crystals=59

Hope it helps :)

R.I.P Millercent
Loyal Member
Reaction score
I have noticed 2 bugs in the last release. 1. You can't turn the horse barrier corner fences for some reason.. SQL's allow it too but it doesn't want to :l 2. I double click to plant the monster plants, click plant, then plant again but nothing seems to happen.. Using the gamedata vars and what not you provided. Just something to have a quick look at if you get the time. But good job :)

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
A bug :)

Click in any furni in inventory and click sell in market place (keep open)>>>>>
After, you trade with any people and cancel the trade >>>>>
Trade again, and put in the slot the furni ( selling in market place ) >>>>>
Finish you sell(in market place, insert the value, etc.). Accept, and confirm in the two accounts(in trade). Will appear trade failled >>>>>
Now, go to the market place(in catalogue) and take back your furni. Look in inventory!!! He disappeared.

Is rare happen this, but is a bug ^^

Skilled Illusionist
Reaction score
After a few months on my hotel running on usual SwiftEMU last night my hotel droppped and this now keeps showing. [I had revision 4 running for about 5 hours... before it happened]. When I change back to previous revisions or my old swiftemu edit, it does the exact same but shows an error in the alert not an empty box :p (shows how it is in the image above if im running revision 4)

That one is weird and unexpected. I will see that.

The following error is related to Inventory Component and should happen in ONLY 1 CASE:

Code:
[COLOR=#333333]TokenID: 0Invalid Dario bug duing user login: System.NullReferenceException: Refer?ncia de objeto n?o definida para uma inst?ncia de um objeto.[/COLOR]
[COLOR=#333333]em Butterfly.HabboHotel.Items.UserItem..ctor(UInt32 Id, UInt32 BaseItem, String ExtraData, UInt32 rareid, String groupstring, UInt32 placedBy) na C:\Users\Felipe\Desktop\Reverse\Debug\Weblink\Swift - AKllX Edition\Butterfly\HabboHotel\Items\UserItem.cs:linha 32[/COLOR]
[COLOR=#333333]em Butterfly.HabboHotel.Users.UserDataManagement.UserDataFactory.GetUserData(String sessionTicket, String ip, Byte& errorCode) na C:\Users\Felipe\Desktop\Reverse\Debug\Weblink\Swift - AKllX Edition\Butterfly\HabboHotel\Users\UserDataManagement\UserDataFactory.cs:linha 301[/COLOR]
[COLOR=#333333]em Butterfly.HabboHotel.GameClients.GameClient.tryLogin(String AuthTicket) na C:\Users\Felipe\Desktop\Reverse\Debug\Weblink\Swift - AKllX Edition\Butterfly\HabboHotel\GameClients\GameClient.cs:linha 242[/COLOR]
If you don't have a furni named 'matic_box' in your item_base table. The Furni-o-matic generator NEEDS this furni to work. If you don't have it in you database, it will broke. If you are already having this kind of errors, run the following MySQL query. It should fix it in most of the cases. If not, let me know. The item ID 'MUST BE' 4692 as it's my default value for it in my source code and your furni was generated with that code.
Code:
INSERT INTO items_base VALUES ('4692', '4692', 'Mystery Box', 'matic_box', 's', '1', '1', '1.00', '0', '0', '0', '0', '1', '1', '1', '1', '0', 'default', '6', '0');

If, by some unknown reason, you still getting this error after running this query, you might run that one too:
Code:
DELETE * FROM items WHERE base_id = 4692;

If you already have a 'matic_box' furni in your database don't worry about running these because they will get updated in run-time. Here is the piece of code that may cause this error, if you want to analyze it. There you see that the default base_id is 4692 if there is no matic_box in you database.

Code:
uint num10;                    uint base_id = 4692;
                    using (adapter = ButterflyEnvironment.GetDatabaseManager().getQueryreactor())
                    {
                        adapter.setQuery("SELECT item_id FROM items_base WHERE item_name = 'matic_box' LIMIT 1");
                        base_id = Convert.ToUInt32(adapter.getInteger());
                        if (adapter.dbType == DatabaseType.MSSQL)
                        {
                            adapter.setQuery(string.Concat(new object[] { "INSERT INTO items (base_id, rareid,placedBy) OUTPUT INSERTED.* VALUES ('",base_id,"','','",this.Session.GetHabbo().Id,"')" }));
                        }
                        else
                        {
                            adapter.setQuery(string.Concat(new object[] { "INSERT INTO items (base_id, rareid, placedBy) VALUES ('", base_id, "','0','", this.Session.GetHabbo().Id, "')" }));
                        }
                        num10 = (uint)adapter.insertQuery();
                        adapter.runFastQuery(string.Concat(new object[] { "INSERT INTO items_users VALUES (", num10, ",", Session.GetHabbo().Id, ")" }));

adapter.setQuery("INSERT INTO items_extradata VALUES (" + num10 + ",@timestamp)");
                        adapter.addParameter("timestamp", DateTime.Now.ToLongDateString());

adapter.runQuery();

adapter.setQuery(string.Concat(new object[] { "INSERT INTO user_presents (item_id,base_id,amount,extra_data) VALUES (", num10, ",", randomEcotronReward.BaseId, ",'1','')" }));
                        adapter.runQuery();
                    }
                    UserItem item3 = Session.GetHabbo().GetInventoryComponent().AddNewItem(num10, base_id, DateTime.Now.ToLongDateString(), false, false, 0, "", 0);
                    Session.GetHabbo().GetInventoryComponent().SendFloorInventoryUpdate();

I will make sure it will thrown a mysql exception for the next revision instead of a thread one so It brake before inserting wrong data in you database.

Last edited:
R.I.P Millercent
Loyal Member
Reaction score
If you don't have a furni named 'matic_box' in your item_base table. The Furni-o-matic generator NEEDS this furni to work. If you don't have it in you database, it will broke. If you are already having this kind of errors, run the following MySQL query. It should fix it in most of the cases. If not, let me know. The item ID 'MUST BE' 4692 as it's my default value for it in my source code and your furni was generated with that code.

Just fixed my problem with furni_matic. Was legit about to post that now.. Cheers for all the hard effort you put into this :) Any idea about the bugs I mentioned on page 17? Other wise you're doing an excellent job :)

Skilled Illusionist
Reaction score
A bug :)

Click in any furni in inventory and click sell in market place (keep open)>>>>>
After, you trade with any people and cancel the trade >>>>>
Trade again, and put in the slot the furni ( selling in market place ) >>>>>
Finish you sell(in market place, insert the value, etc.). Accept, and confirm in the two accounts(in trade). Will appear trade failled >>>>>
Now, go to the market place(in catalogue) and take back your furni. Look in inventory!!! He disappeared.

Is rare happen this, but is a bug ^^

Thats so.. LOL I think I didn't understand it well. Send me how It happens in portuguese by PM

TokenID: 0Invalid Dario bug duing user login: System.InvalidCastException: Specified cast is not valid. at Butterfly.HabboHotel.Users.Authenticator.HabboFactory.GenerateHabbo(DataRow dRow, DataRow group) in c:\Users\Administrator\Desktop\Swift - AKllX Edition\Butterfly\HabboHotel\Users\Authenticator\HabboFactory.cs:line 30
at Butterfly.HabboHotel.Users.UserDataManagement.UserDataFactory.GetUserData(String sessionTicket, String ip, Byte& errorCode) in c:\Users\Administrator\Desktop\Swift - AKllX Edition\Butterfly\HabboHotel\Users\UserDataManagement\UserDataFactory.cs:line 369
at Butterfly.HabboHotel.GameClients.GameClient.tryLogin(String AuthTicket) in c:\Users\Administrator\Desktop\Swift - AKllX Edition\Butterfly\HabboHotel\GameClients\GameClient.cs:line 242

@HabboFactory.cs, line 30:

int achievementPoints = (int) dRow["achievement_points"];

Replace for int achievementPoints = Convert.ToInt32(dRow["achievement_points"]);

It's redundant, but the 2nd one is a 'Safe-typed cast'. Should fix

--NVM, you just posted before me LOL

Custom Title Activated
Loyal Member
Reaction score
I fixed it!

Fix:

Go to GameClientMessageHandler.cs and replace to whole public void SendAllowances() with this:
Code:
        public void SendAllowances()
        {
            this.GetResponse().Init(Outgoing.SendAllowances);
            this.GetResponse().AppendString("2012-11-09 19:00,hstarsa;2012-11-30 12:00,");
            this.GetResponse().AppendString("hstarsa");
            this.SendResponse();
            this.GetResponse().AppendString("2012-11-09 15:00,hstarsbots;2012-11-16 18:00,diarare;2012-11-19 12:00,xmasghost1;2012-11-22 20:00,xmasghost2;2012-11-22 20:45,xmasghost1;2012-11-25 21:00,xmasghost2;2012-11-25 21:45,xmasghost1;2012-11-28 22:00,xmasghost2;2012-11-28 22:45,xmasghost1;2012-11-30 14:00,");
            this.GetResponse().AppendString("xmasghost1");
            this.SendResponse();
            this.GetResponse().AppendString("2012-11-23 18:00,hstarssubmit2;2012-11-26 11:00,;2012-11-26 14:00,hstarsvote2;2012-11-28 11:00,");
            this.GetResponse().AppendString("hstarsvote2");
            this.SendResponse();
            this.GetResponse().AppendString("2012-11-09 18:00,hspeedway;2012-11-15 15:00,hstarsdiamonds;2012-11-30 12:00,");
            this.GetResponse().AppendString("hstarsdiamonds");
            this.SendResponse();
            this.GetResponse().AppendString("");
            this.GetResponse().AppendString("");
            this.SendResponse();
            this.GetResponse().Init(Outgoing.WelcomeUser);
            this.GetResponse().AppendInt32(0);
            this.SendResponse(); 
            if (!this.Session.GetHabbo().PassedQuiz)
            {
                this.GetResponse().Init(Outgoing.CitizenshipPanel);
                this.GetResponse().AppendString("citizenship");
                this.GetResponse().AppendInt32(1);
                this.GetResponse().AppendInt32(4);
                this.SendResponse();
            }
        }

I still dont get this to work:
Promoted tab
Promote a room
Buy 6, get 1 extra.

Also, does now diamonds update auto or do u still have to restart?
And how can i get things on the background?

Last edited:
Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
Ehm i need habbo.swf with the H not the one with the Z... :)

Can someone post him for me :$

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
Review 4 buggy, jukebox, Gifts, Floors, Walls, Horse, among others.

Custom Title Activated
Loyal Member
Reaction score
Furnidata & SQL:
Furnidata:
SQL:

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back