Welcome!

Join our community of MMO enthusiasts and game developers! By registering, you'll gain access to discussions on the latest developments in MMO server files and collaborate with like-minded individuals. Join us today and unlock the potential of MMO server development!

Join Today!

(RELEASE) Zipto PlusEMU Edit

Status
Not open for further replies.
Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
Hey there Ragezone members!,
I know this release isn't much, I am releasing this to help the community out a little bit. I know a lot of you have been looking for the Diamond Redeeming System. This has many cool features such as that.

Why am I releasing this piece of poop?
Well tbh the only cool thing about this release is the Diamond Redeem System. Everything else is trash, most of these commands where just ripped from other people ideas. The only thing that makes these commands a little special is the fact Hamdicka or whatever his name is, added stupid effects to it also a flood time so if you ever own a big hotel users will be spammed and flooded by newbies. This is the latest one also, the one he was using before Zipto shutdown because they couldn't pay their server bills.

SWF Revision: PRODUCTION-201602082203-712976078

Fixes from RetroRipper thanks to Tommy I think his name is lol.

• Display Badges

• Saving Pets

• Edit floor tiles

• Chatlog

• Remove Saddle From Horse

• Saving Saddle

• MassGiveCommand :massgive %USER% %TYPE% %AMOUNT%

• GlobalGiveCommand :globalgive %USER% %TYPE% %AMOUNT%

• Moodlights

• StringCharFilter

• Horse energy zero

• Moderation Ticket Category

• Stack magic toolfix

• Exploit Fix

Command list
Youngster - (RELEASE) Zipto PlusEMU Edit - RaGEZONE Forums

Download link:
Command Permissions:
Clean Database:
SWF Revision
:
(P.S) Add the command permissions yourself, or Send me a private message for it.

Credits
: Welp all the credits go to Sledmore for making PlusEMU great again like Trump, and the original Developers. Credits to Hamdicka for officially giving it Ebola
.​

Last edited by a moderator:
Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
Pretty much unless you like crappy commands. That will make users rage quit when some spams them repeatedly. But that's just my opinion so don't take it literally.

I mean, so it's practically just Sledmores release + crappy RP commands.

Decent release, especially for the people that like to setup a hotel in 20 minutes and make it on page 1 on findretros.

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
[emoji23][emoji23] I agree with both of you but there's edits in the Habbo.cs cba to grab each single files.

Like I said though I didn't make this it's a leak and thanks for the feedback [emoji23]

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
How to do the screen actions ?

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
Damn s/o to whoever coded these commands EXACTLY as I made them on peace

Reaction score
This is just another crappy "edit?". I don't see the point for releasing a whole source for just some commands, then you can actually release them under "Plus emu edit & fixes thread".. also the most of the fixes you mentioned are already released in a source which you can find in the thread I said.

In my opinion I think these bunch of commands are pointless to.. before you work out a command tell first yourself the question: is it useful? If not, don't work on it. You can make for everything a cmd but do you really think something like ":flushtoilet (print sentence *flushes toilet*) is quiet useful? Some commands are maybe pretty cool for RP hotels but not for the regular "chat and meet other users hotels".

Last edited:
Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
This is just another crappy "edit?". I don't see the point for releasing a whole source for just some commands, then you can actually release them under "Plus emu edit & fixes thread".. also the most of the fixes you mentioned are already released in a source which you can find in the thread I said.

In my opinion I think these bunch of commands are pointless to.. before you work out a command tell first yourself the question: is it useful? If not, don't work on it. You can make for everything a cmd but do you really think something like ":flushtoilet (print sentence *flushes toilet*) is quiet useful? Some commands are maybe pretty cool for RP hotels but not for the regular "chat and meet other users hotels".
I clearly said this is a poop emu. It's a leak, so I don't take credit for poop lmao, it's crappy butt commands I released to help people in the community who don't have these commands or know how to get them. Simple

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
Credits: Welp all the credits go to Sledmore for making PlusEMU great again like Trump, and the original Developers. Credits to Hamdicka for officially giving it Ebola

The Buy Room/Sell Room was coded by me!

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back