Welcome!

Join our community of MMO enthusiasts and game developers! By registering, you'll gain access to discussions on the latest developments in MMO server files and collaborate with like-minded individuals. Join us today and unlock the potential of MMO server development!

Join Today!

Release63-201406121205-769959

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
Found what was causing me errors. Got it working perfectly fine now.

lmkfqgu - Release63-201406121205-769959 - RaGEZONE Forums

Will release once I check everything's working okay.

Attachments

You must be registered for see attachments list
Junior Spellweaver
Reaction score
I also updated succesfully.
Private Room categories had a structure change and there is a new bool in Room data called "navigator.roomsettings.allow_dynamic_categories"
New navigator, huh.

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
Found what was causing me errors. Got it working perfectly fine now.

lmkfqgu - Release63-201406121205-769959 - RaGEZONE Forums

Will release once I check everything's working okay.

Can you give us an exact date when you will release it please since it looks amazing what you've done.

Attachments

You must be registered for see attachments list
Initiate Mage
Reaction score
Hey.
Thanks, but you start client.php of Habbo.com and with Chrome, you click of Control & "Save page as" ! This isn't complicated ?! ...

Custom Title Activated
Loyal Member
Reaction score
Hey.
Thanks, but you start client.php of Habbo.com and with Chrome, you click of Control & "Save page as" ! This isn't complicated ?! ...

That won't work, you have to change the SWF links, gamedata links and the IP/port. Also, if you use it, you have to keep updating the webbuild. It's better to host your own stuff.

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
MrPudding, do you mind maybe make a tutorial on how to get and read structures so we can contribute to this. I have learned how to get headers but i don't understand the structure part.

Sorry if iam going off topic!

Best Regards

Mmm,To read the structures you need to know what are the main foundations (String, Bool ...)

Now, let's assume that is a written message, of course it should be a character string, then giving value (0 | 1) would be a bool and so on.

To the person who says go to Habbo HabboSWF and download it, you have to disable the RC4

Junior Spellweaver
Reaction score
Can someone patch RC4 in this build? I need it for butterfly..:)

Junior Spellweaver
Reaction score
If you need help I can make a guide for explain habbo cryptography ;)
My problem in butterfly is that after sending secret key, one of these 2 things can happen:

1. Server receives random bytes
2. Or client crashes

... but my hotel with PlusEmu is working fine

Skilled Illusionist
Reaction score
When you receive InitCryptoMessageEvent, you need generate Prime and Generator with BigInteger. And you generate hash for this Prime and Generator and you need put it in memory. You send this hash to client and client get banner with hash.

On your banner you need use MUS for get Prime and Generator with token and encode it for client (see capostrike banner), now client have Prime and Generator.

Now client generate PublicKey, encrypt it with public RSA Key and send it to server.

Because Habbo.swf is patched with custom RSA key, we can decrypt it in emulator.

Server decrypt DiffieHellman public key of client with private RSA key, and generate publickey with own PrivateKey.

Server send own publickey to client and generate sharedkey, client and server now get the same sharedkey.

Now this sharedkey is used for rc4 algorithm, client crypt all packet with rc4 and server decrypt all packet with same sharedkey.

Habbo use non-blocking rc4 algorithm and PKCS1 RSA.

Sorry my english is bad, you need more explain ? xd

Junior Spellweaver
Reaction score
@BurakDev Not sure if I fixed (at least) a part of it, but now I don't receive random packet bytes or client crashing, just nothing happens when I send the secret key...
Icopied the whole encryption from Plus to Butterfly and still doesn't work. I'll have to look any further :/

In Plus this works okay...

BTW if someone helps me with an RC4 patched SWF of this build, it would be better :D

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
connection.info.host.no=game-no.habbo.com
connection.info.name.no=Norge
connection.info.port.no=30000,993

I find this in external_variable , i don't understand what is .. ??

Back