Welcome!

Join our community of MMO enthusiasts and game developers! By registering, you'll gain access to discussions on the latest developments in MMO server files and collaborate with like-minded individuals. Join us today and unlock the potential of MMO server development!

Join Today!

RevCMS - 404 - From Scratch

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
Retro Joshtink - RevCMS - 404 - From Scratch - RaGEZONE Forums

Hello Guys. Yester day i did this 404 Error page from scratch and its my first one from scratch. So #NoHate
Image:

Live:

Also you can se its on Swedish if you want me to translate it to English Tell me by Comment or add me on Facebook:
OBS: Iam not good on english so yea.
Download Swedish:
Thank you and Please Rate 1-10. :junglejane:
Edit: Iam gonna make the text fit in the box.​

Attachments

You must be registered for see attachments list
Last edited:

Git

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
This is the wrong section to post such thread, and your live demo seems to be down. Thread is reported in hopes of it getting moved to its appropriate post section.

Not so spooky...
Loyal Member
Reaction score
This is the wrong section to post such thread, and your live demo seems to be down. Thread is reported in hopes of it getting moved to its appropriate post section.

OFFTOPIC: This is not in the wrong section, This is the release section and that is what he has done released something...

How ever please fix the img or the live demo?

Banned
Banned
Reaction score
You've done a good job on this 404 page, it's good for your first one so good job mate! You should try to expand the box a little bit more and add a little bit more information to the box.

Good job!

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
You've done a good job on this 404 page, it's good for your first one so good job mate! You should try to expand the box a little bit more and add a little bit more information to the box.

Good job!
Thank you.
The Box is fixed i removed some images that didnt needed to be in the php.
Live Demo is now live so you can se there How its.

Back