Welcome!

Join our community of MMO enthusiasts and game developers! By registering, you'll gain access to discussions on the latest developments in MMO server files and collaborate with like-minded individuals. Join us today and unlock the potential of MMO server development!

Join Today!

RevCMS for Arcturus!

Custom Title Activated
Loyal Member
Reaction score
**UPDATES**

Hello,

It's been awhile since I've posted updates on this thread!

Replaced the whole checktheban.php with

PHP:
<?php
$userID = (isset($_SESSION['user']['id'])) ? $_SESSION['user']['id'] : 0;
$ip = (isset($_SERVER["HTTP_CF_CONNECTING_IP"]) && !empty($_SERVER["HTTP_CF_CONNECTING_IP"])) ? $_SERVER["HTTP_CF_CONNECTING_IP"] : $_SERVER["REMOTE_ADDR"];
$getBan = mysql_query("SELECT * FROM bans WHERE user_id = '{$userID}' OR ip = '{$ip}' ORDER BY ban_expire DESC LIMIT 1");

while($ban = mysql_fetch_array($getBan))
{
    if($ban['ban_expire'] >= time())
    {
        if($ban['type'] == 'account') die(header('Location: /banned'));

die(header('Location: /ipbanned'));
    }
}
?>

Credits goes to billsonnn for the help!

and created just very Generic Banned Page. Create/Replace banned.php

PHP:
<?php
session_destroy();
?>
<!DOCTYPE html>
<!--[if lt IE 7]>      <html class="no-js lt-ie9 lt-ie8 lt-ie7"> <![endif]-->
<!--[if IE 7]>         <html class="no-js lt-ie9 lt-ie8"> <![endif]-->
<!--[if IE 8]>         <html class="no-js lt-ie9"> <![endif]-->
<!--[if gt IE 8]><!--> <html class="no-js"> <!--<![endif]-->
<head>
    <meta charset="utf-8">
    <meta http-equiv="X-UA-Compatible" content="IE=edge,chrome=1">
    <title>{hotelname} Hotel - Banned</title>

<script>
        var andSoItBegins = (new Date()).getTime();
        var habboPageInitQueue = [];
        var habboStaticFilePath = "ttps://habboo-a.akamaihd.net/habboweb/63_1dc60c6d6ea6e089c6893ab4e0541ee0/2303/web-gallery";
    </script>
    <link rel="shortcut icon" href="https://habboo-a.akamaihd.net/habboweb/63_1dc60c6d6ea6e089c6893ab4e0541ee0/2543/web-gallery/v2/favicon.ico" type="image/vnd.microsoft.icon">

<link rel="stylesheet" href="https://fonts.googleapis.com/css?family=Ubuntu:400,700,400italic,700italic|Ubuntu+Condensed">
<link rel="stylesheet" href="{url}/app/tpl/skins/Habbo/styles/v3_landing.css" type="text/css" />

<script src="{url}/app/tpl/skins/Habbo/web-gallery/static/js/v3_landing_top.js" type="text/javascript"></script>

<meta name="description" content="Check into the world's largest virtual hotel for FREE! Meet and make friends, play games, chat with others, create your avatar, design rooms and more...">
        <meta name="keywords" content="habbo hotel, virtual, world, social network, free, community, avatar, chat, online, teen, roleplaying, join, social, groups, forums, safe, play, games, online, friends, teens, rares, rare furni, collecting, create, collect, connect, furni, furniture, pets, room design, sharing, expression, badges, hangout, music, celebrity, celebrity visits, celebrities, mmo, mmorpg, massively multiplayer">
        <meta name="apple-itunes-app" content="app-id=794866182">
<script src="//cdn.optimizely.com/js/13389159.js"></script>
    <meta name="build" content="63-BUILD3038 - 14.05.2014 10:13 - com">

</head>
<body  >
<div id="overlay"></div>
<header >
    <div id="border-left"></div>
    <div id="border-right"></div>
<div id="login-form-container">
    <a href="index.php" id="habbo-logo"></a>
 </div>
    <div id="top-bar-triangle"></div>
    <div id="top-bar-triangle-border"></div>
</header>
<div id="sail" style="margin-top:-1350px;margin-left:-330px;"></div>
<div id="content">
    <ul>
        <li id="home-anchor">
            <div id="welcome" style="margin-top:25px;margin-left:210px;" >
                    </span></a>

<h1>You have been banned from {hotelname}.</h1>

<?php 

//Something Goes here to get the banned details

?>

<?php session_destroy(); ?>
                <a href="index" id="logout-ok" class="new-button fill ok"><b>OK</b><i></i></a>

</div>

</div>
       </div>
       </div>
       </div>
					<footer>
    <div id="footer-content">
    <div id="footer"><a href="#">Customer Support</a> / <a href="#">Parents</a> / <a href="#" target="_new">Terms of Use & Privacy Policy</a> / <a href="#" target="_new">Infringements</a> / <a href="#" target="_new">{hotelname} Way</a> / <a href="#">Safety</a> / <a href="#"target="_blank">For Advertisers</a></div>
        <div id="copyright">© 2004 - <?php echo date("Y"); ?> {hotelname}. {hotelname} is not affiliated with the Sulake corporation. </div>
    </div>
</footer>

Image:

Glee - RevCMS for Arcturus! - RaGEZONE Forums

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
Hi, thanks for the release.

If I were to remove everything regarding the permissions table from the SQL query you posted, in order to keep my permissions as they are, is there anything else I would need to do to prevent problems?

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
A tip for anyone struggling with the client not connecting to the server, aka "stuck at 76%"

Edit the client.php found in app\tpl\skins\Habbo instead of the one found in root folder.

And a question for anyone who can answer it:
What is the format of the date in cms_news? It makes no sense to me

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
A tip for anyone struggling with the client not connecting to the server, aka "stuck at 76%"

Edit the client.php found in app\tpl\skins\Habbo instead of the one found in root folder.

And a question for anyone who can answer it:
What is the format of the date in cms_news? It makes no sense to me

If you scrolled up maybe 5 posts you'd of seen this, which covers how to setup the news.
You can either develop some kind of tool/site to do that interacting with your SQL db or if you are like me, basic to no knowledge of that kind of stuff, you can make new entries at the cms_news table manually.

Just add a new entry and fill the title, image (I think the image is taken from the web_promo directory), the shortstory, longstory (remember you can use HTML to make things prettier), author (the shown name), date and published (this value is a timestamp use if you want to easily convert date from/to timestamp) and then you're all set.

The id should auto increment by itself, I'm not quite sure about the author_id, type, roomid and updated fields tho, maybe they have some use but so far it should be good enough for a start xD

Experienced Elementalist
Reaction score
Client is black.
Trying to run it in localhost. I changed the paths in config.php, client.php (both in root folder and haboo style folder).
What could be the problem?
Thanks in advance! :)

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
My Client stuck at 76%

All swfs link are good.
habbo.swf from the wiki.
makes connection with emu and cms...

img:

Fixed: was my overrides link :.v

Last edited:
Experienced Elementalist
Reaction score
Did you enable flash?

Yes.
The outcome with plusemu and it’s revcms was the same. MS Edge, Chrome.
Flash enabled (client didn’t show up any errors or warnings anyway).
If inspecting elements of page, then all links are working.
P.S. If I open habbo.swf (individually) in browser, it also shows just black screen.

Junior Spellweaver
Reaction score
Is this up to date and secure? Been trying HabboAPI and Heroic, gonna give this a shot.
Know where I can find some current Habbo layouts for this CMS? Saw one at Ripper.

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
Hey, just coming through to say you did a great job! Keep up the great work!

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
Hello i have installed your cms on my localhost, i have config all the files and my db but i have a white page when i launch 127.0.0.1
i use xampp 7.2.7
should I use an older version of xampp?
thank you for your answer and sorry for my bad english i'm french:wink:

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
i change my xampp version for 5.6.3 and it's ok buti have the black screen when i launch my client.
i configured client.php et my external variable but dont work
thank you for your answer

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
maybe add default duckets users are starting with :/

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
Thanks, i have a problem with the client, its stuck in 76% and I put the urls of the external variables and override everything as it should be, but it still does not load the client

Back