Welcome!

Join our community of MMO enthusiasts and game developers! By registering, you'll gain access to discussions on the latest developments in MMO server files and collaborate with like-minded individuals. Join us today and unlock the potential of MMO server development!

Join Today!

RevCMS for Arcturus!

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
Any plans on updating for PHP 7+, with mysql being replaced for mysqli and such?

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
Hey all,

There's a really old RevCMS theme called Shango that I would LOVE to get working with this version of Rev CMS, but I just can't! It seems to be like only the code in the index.php page within the theme is being read, the header, the stylesheets, etc are being ignored. Could someone give me a hand please?

Kind regards,
Jazzy.

Junior Spellweaver
Reaction score
Hey all,

There's a really old RevCMS theme called Shango that I would LOVE to get working with this version of Rev CMS, but I just can't! It seems to be like only the code in the index.php page within the theme is being read, the header, the stylesheets, etc are being ignored. Could someone give me a hand please?

Kind regards,
Jazzy.
Post a copy of your index.php in the main directory then post your me.php page and I’ll or someone will be able to help you a little better but try googling Revcms skin not showing or Revcms displaying issue. I know your problem just don’t have my computer to direct you to a right fix

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
Post a copy of your index.php in the main directory then post your me.php page and I’ll or someone will be able to help you a little better but try googling Revcms skin not showing or Revcms displaying issue. I know your problem just don’t have my computer to direct you to a right fix
Hey,

I sent this really late last night... I really should of remembered that it helps to see the issue doh! I think I've solved it just need to get home and test it.. was reading another thread and realised I have missing tables lol... Sigh I really am behind on all this! Sorry and thanks again!

------EDIT--------

Nevermind... this didn't fix it. Here's the link to the entire theme, if anyone is able to fix it I will be extremely grateful!

Password = 76SUQSSL

Last edited:
Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
CMS has exploits like revCMS?

RevCMS itself is safe as far as i know, some themes might contain exploits. And Glee said it's up to date Here.
However, it uses MySQL instead of MySQLi so you need an older version of PHP or xampp.

Back