Welcome!

Join our community of MMO enthusiasts and game developers! By registering, you'll gain access to discussions on the latest developments in MMO server files and collaborate with like-minded individuals. Join us today and unlock the potential of MMO server development!

Join Today!

RevCMS Clean Edition [mysqli, secure, mutli emu, 4 themes]

swe

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
How many exploits this includes? :love:

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
Hello, I have a problem, what happens is that I put the cms and set it and put your db. When I register and put my data it returns me to the index. Any solution?

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
But. What I set up in the class.core.php? .. The same thing happens, I register .. And when I put my account information in the login and when I enter it sends me back to the index.What version of xampp or php would you recommend friend?

swe

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
But. What I set up in the class.core.php? .. The same thing happens, I register .. And when I put my account information in the login and when I enter it sends me back to the index.What version of xampp or php would you recommend friend?
Did u even look at the users table? It creates the data, but dont redict to /me page.

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
Hello, I have a problem, what happens is that I put the cms and set it and put your db. When I register and put my data it returns me to the index. Any solution?

The problem is on class.users.php... in=> final public function login()

Junior Spellweaver
Reaction score
I have exactly this problem.

Last edited by a moderator:
Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
For the people that still want the fix, all credits goes to me for fixing this.
Go to class.core.php and then go to line 66

Replace
if ($_SESSION['user']['ip_last'] != $_SERVER['REMOTE_ADDR']) {

with
if ($_SESSION['user']['ip_last'] == $_SERVER['REMOTE_ADDR']) {

Fixed. :)

Back