Welcome!

Join our community of MMO enthusiasts and game developers! By registering, you'll gain access to discussions on the latest developments in MMO server files and collaborate with like-minded individuals. Join us today and unlock the potential of MMO server development!

Join Today!

[RevCMS] Habbo Skin Edit

Status
Not open for further replies.
Elite Diviner
Reaction score
I am getting an error after registering, also when I try to log in the Index it claims that I am entering the incorrect password which I am not

The Error: Field 'referer' doesn't have a default value

If the error after registering says anything about seckey, run this query:

ALTER table users ADD column seckey VARCHAR(999);

Junior Spellweaver
Reaction score
I am getting an error after registering, also when I try to log in the Index it claims that I am entering the incorrect password which I am not

The Error: Field 'referer' doesn't have a default value

The hashing for this is md5(sha1, you can edit this at the bottom of class.core.php which is probably causing the incorrect password error. As for the 'referer' error, you need to add an extra field in the users table called 'referer' with the type as varchar

Junior Spellweaver
Reaction score
I get an white page when trying to access the news page, any fix?

This isn't a help thread, but okay.. If you have a white page on RevCMS it means there's something wrong with your PHP code, so go and search for it.

Initiate Mage
Reaction score
What SQL am I suppose to use with this? My SQL is apperantly missing a bunch of stuff.

Initiate Mage
Reaction score
I downloaded RevCMS 1.9.9.9 it didn't include any SQL, also downloaded RevDB, does not include seckey :S

Initiate Mage
Reaction score
Phoenix SQL (3.11.0) does not contain seckey in users witch is required for userregistretion in this CMS :S

Elite Diviner
Reaction score
Phoenix SQL (3.11.0) does not contain seckey in users witch is required for userregistretion in this CMS :S

Run this query :)

ALTER table users ADD column seckey VARCHAR(999);

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
Hello. I have been test the cms on my server. But when i search on my hotelname, i be teleported to this site:
Where i change that?

Junior Spellweaver
Reaction score
Hello. I have been test the cms on my server. But when i search on my hotelname, i be teleported to this site:
Where i change that?

In the main directory, (wwwroot) inside index.php, change the voting URL.

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
Getting this upon registering - Unknown column 'user_id' in 'field list' - anyone know the issue?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back