Welcome!

Join our community of MMO enthusiasts and game developers! By registering, you'll gain access to discussions on the latest developments in MMO server files and collaborate with like-minded individuals. Join us today and unlock the potential of MMO server development!

Join Today!

RevCMS Habbo Template

Status
Not open for further replies.
Thanks for a great time!
Reaction score
Love it but dislike how it stil has your hotels name on some places, i am to lazy to edit {hotelname} ( forgot the precice tag ) could be used on that places :$?

The one and only!
Loyal Member
Reaction score
Love it but dislike how it stil has your hotels name on some places, i am to lazy to edit {hotelname} ( forgot the precice tag ) could be used on that places :$?

Stop being lazy and edit it... I'll release a revised version in a moment.

Ok, all traces of my hotel name should be removed... make sure to set your hotel name to just the short name in your config. For example Vista and not Vista Hotel.

Thanks for a great time!
Reaction score
Stop being lazy and edit it... I'll release a revised version in a moment.

Ok, all traces of my hotel name should be removed... make sure to set your hotel name to just the short name in your config. For example Vista and not Vista Hotel.

hehe sorry :blushing: wasnt meant as a hate reaction, still nice ^.^ awesome :thumbup:

Supreme Arcanarch
Loyal Member
Reaction score
Good job. I'm loving these releases from you mate.

Thanks for a great time!
Reaction score
Your HDD doesn't have enough memory, make sure there is enough :)

Fatal error: Allowed memory size of 134217728 bytes exhausted (tried to allocate 261904 bytes) in C:\xampp\htdocs\app\tpl\class.html.php on line 27

>> cause i just added a directory to my xampp folder , and i have 18 gb free on vps and over 200 on my laptop, so thats not it i guess :p

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
I've already ripped the habbo layout for my hotel.. so I might just steal the random habbos from it. Thanks

The one and only!
Loyal Member
Reaction score
Client is configured through config.php - if it does not work, it is a SWF issue.

Experienced Elementalist
Reaction score
Again its nice,Tho with this Skin there are some problems:

If you type like 404 page link like lolme.com/wegwefe it takes long time to load to get a blank page.

If you go to Housekeeping it redirects to lolme.com/asc/login with blank page.You can't use housekeeping.

Also you should develop some plugins like:
There are plugins like this on Mango template,but on Habbo Template its not.

Experts
Vip Page (Important)
Experts Page
Rules Page
Badge Shop

If you can make it,It will be really helpful!

Experienced Elementalist
Reaction score

If you type like 404 page link like lolme.com/wegwefe it takes long time to load to get a blank page.

If you go to Housekeeping it redirects to lolme.com/asc/login with blank page.You can't use housekeeping.

Experts
Vip Page (Important)
Experts Page
Rules Page
Badge Shop

Create the 404 page. Change the link its going to housekeeping. Create your own plugins.

Stop expecting people to spoon feed you. Its not hard.

This is very nice Hejula I have tested everything and love it. Just developing a few things then might use it on my hotel. Great release!

The one and only!
Loyal Member
Reaction score

Experts
Vip Page (Important)
Experts Page
Rules Page
Badge Shop

Housekeeping issue: Problem with the .htaccess making all links without a trailing slash go to index.php?url=$1. RevCMS comes with this issue.

404 Error: See above. RevCMS comes with this issue. If you are really bothered, code a file checker, so index.php checks if the file exists before trying to load the template.

Plugins: NO. Make them yourself, why should I make poop for you? I made a staff page is that not enough? You can make rules by copying the damned me.php and editing it.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back