Welcome!

Join our community of MMO enthusiasts and game developers! By registering, you'll gain access to discussions on the latest developments in MMO server files and collaborate with like-minded individuals. Join us today and unlock the potential of MMO server development!

Join Today!

RevCMS Habbo Template

Status
Not open for further replies.
Skilled Illusionist
Reaction score
Thanks , Hejula for this ;>
Really useful! 10000/10
and the client is working fine now<3
Thanks

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
Ooo so u made this. and some noob re-released. i see. Nice anyways 10/10

Ask me about Daoism
Loyal Member
Reaction score
I will enjoy this.

BTW I'm having trouble finding a good winter theme for a page, would you mind creating or uploading one for the background? I know how to do the rest. Backgrounds give me a hard time :(

Experienced Elementalist
Reaction score
Maybe usefull .. But i don't like it sorry ;( 7/10

The one and only!
Loyal Member
Reaction score
Ooo so u made this. and some noob re-released. i see. Nice anyways 10/10

What forum? If you mean Zippy on DevBest then that is me, if not please PM me a link to the forum it was released on... :love:

Maybe usefull .. But i don't like it sorry ;( 7/10

Get off my thread then... I did not post this here to be rated, if you don't like it then leave simple as.

Experienced Elementalist
Reaction score
Make a VIP Page? I would but im not sure how revCMS Works etc..

The one and only!
Loyal Member
Reaction score
May I ask? Where is housekeeping page? o_O?

I never bothered including them, add them from the Privilage theme if you really want to use the housekeeping... it is poop anyway, hence why I never thought of adding it :p

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
I never bothered including them, add them from the Privilage theme if you really want to use the housekeeping... it is poop anyway, hence why I never thought of adding it :p

LOL!
My Friends already add housekeeping , and just one probs.
It can't login !
-.- :p::p:

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
it seems that the download to your revisions with the footer is down/gone. Is their anyway you can reupload Hejula? if not can someone provide me with a download link to it? currently I only have the one without the footer :(

The one and only!
Loyal Member
Reaction score
it seems that the download to your revisions with the footer is down/gone. Is their anyway you can reupload Hejula? if not can someone provide me with a download link to it? currently I only have the one without the footer :(

If you looked you might have found it. This has all the updates and stuff packed into the one file.

Divine Celestial
Loyal Member
Reaction score
Nice job Hejula :0 Much better then Mango theme :D

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
Hejula thank you but that is the one i downloaded and I do not see any footer :O

ok I got it to work thanks, but I have 1 more issue when i try to access housekeeping I get : Fatal error: Allowed memory size of 134217728 bytes exhausted (tried to allocate 261900 bytes) in /Applications/XAMPP/xamppfiles/htdocs/app/tpl/class.html.php on line 55

so I read on the 2nd page I believe you said to enter this code: ini_set('memory_limit', '320M');

where do I put it though?

The one and only!
Loyal Member
Reaction score
Hejula thank you but that is the one i downloaded and I do not see any footer :O

ok I got it to work thanks, but I have 1 more issue when i try to access housekeeping I get : Fatal error: Allowed memory size of 134217728 bytes exhausted (tried to allocate 261900 bytes) in /Applications/XAMPP/xamppfiles/htdocs/app/tpl/class.html.php on line 55

so I read on the 2nd page I believe you said to enter this code: ini_set('memory_limit', '320M');

where do I put it though?

Put it in your bum... Or global.php at the top, either will work fine.

Junior Spellweaver
Reaction score
Would be the BEST revCMS style so far, if it just had an working HK

The one and only!
Loyal Member
Reaction score
Thanks guys, just a heads up I'll most likely be re-coding this some time soon, and it will have a generic header so you can just edit 1 file and it updates the header on all the pages and stuff. It will also include all the footers, fully configurable and all that stuff. I might just release the CMS when I've finished as I might create a staff applications / eXpert / rules page and all that stuff people have requested. Happy gaming! :love:

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back