Welcome!

Join our community of MMO enthusiasts and game developers! By registering, you'll gain access to discussions on the latest developments in MMO server files and collaborate with like-minded individuals. Join us today and unlock the potential of MMO server development!

Join Today!

RevCMS habbo theme edit & RevCMS Housekeeping release

Status
Not open for further replies.
Elite Diviner
Reaction score
Working on a CMS addon for my RP edition.
I have only spent 6-7 minutes working on this, I have not seen anyone release this before I don't see why they can't do something basic like this so I thought I would do it.
Lewislol - RevCMS habbo theme edit & RevCMS Housekeeping release - RaGEZONE Forums

Lewislol - RevCMS habbo theme edit & RevCMS Housekeeping release - RaGEZONE Forums

This works with RealityRP, like this post if you like this feature :)

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
Re: RevCMS habbo theme edit & RevCMS Housekeeping release

Thank you so much!!!!! This is my favourite skin now...

WTH!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! I DOWNLOADEED T AND IT AINT EVEN THE HAbBO SKIN THAT IS SHOWN! ITS CCOMPLETLY DIFFERENT!

Elite Diviner
Reaction score

Thank you so much!!!!! This is my favourite skin now...

WTH!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! I DOWNLOADEED T AND IT AINT EVEN THE HAbBO SKIN THAT IS SHOWN! ITS CCOMPLETLY DIFFERENT!

How is it totally different? The one in screenshots is an older version.

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score

nvm, I just downloaded the wrong one.... But the skin's kidda fucked up beyond the index

Do you think you can help me with that? skype: abraham.ndinga

Elite Diviner
Reaction score

nvm, I just downloaded the wrong one.... But the skin's kidda fucked up beyond the index

Do you think you can help me with that? skype: abraham.ndinga

Search for SQLs I posted.

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
Glad to see you're still working on this Lewis, looks great, don't stop the dev.

Elite Diviner
Reaction score
Glad to see you're still working on this Lewis, looks great, don't stop the dev.
Unfortunately I have decided to end this in a week or two and start to work on my own CMS from scratch because RevCMS is like 2-3 years outdated.
I will start a CMS development thread once I have got the base done will just use the genuine habbo theme(Exactly as Habbo.com is) .

I have a quick list of what this will have for you.
CMS Features
Code:
- Login
- Register
- Me page(news slider & user stats)
- Community(News Slider & Users online)
- Staff page(basic staff page)
- News Page(basic news page)
- Basic client page
- Housekeeping(Similar to the one I made for RevCMS but will be recoded & alot more secure).

I know that isn't much but not going to do addons which people can make money of since if they want to earn money they can learn to do it themselves.
Would only take me a day to get a fully working CMS but won't even start as I have a life and things to do other than Habbo.

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
Please remove add emblems. Look for something behalf of users and list all the emblems of the User.
Exellent version. Congratulations for working with this CMS.

Master Summoner
Reaction score
I've done some edits with this as you can see here
Improve your login button. If you don't know how to do this add me on skype and i'll help you with some html/css basics ;)

Elite Diviner
Reaction score
I'm bored, going to do a new plugin.
RevCMS DJ Panel:
Will be similar to my housekeeping but probably a ton of changes.
Planned features.
- DJ Time Schedule
- DJ Shoutout
- View Requests made by a user.
- Clear your OWN requests.
- Admin Settings page(Fire DJs, Clear Time table, choose DJ timezone & some other things)

CMS Features for this plugin
- Basic request system, will have a request plugin(Maybe popup window haven't decided)
- Radio player getting radio details from database(Based on a settings area).
- DJ page selecting from users page were dj = 1
- View DJ timetable.

I know there should be some more but this is all of my head what people need for this type of feature.

Will not have much attention until I get back(Thursday, 7th of August).

Will be available on my test server starting tomorrow(If i'm bored and don't have anything to do).

If you have any ideas that I could add I will have a go at it but will not be 100% guaranteed in the release.

Will work with RevCMS & My own CMS which is getting worked on when I get back.

Last edited:
Elite Diviner
Reaction score
Just a DJ panel question do you want it to only show radio details when it is there time to DJ or 24/7?
Also should I do a DJ ranking system? (Similar to how they are done on the hotel just a different table). If so what ranks should I do?
All I have done is a basic page so far similar to my 'hk.php' from HouseKeeping release.

Master Summoner
Reaction score
ahaha looking forward to it:cool:

some things you could add :

Youtube Playlist Manager. (Skype me for more details)

Elite Diviner
Reaction score
ahaha looking forward to it:cool:

some things you could add :

Youtube Playlist Manager. (Skype me for more details)
Will look into it once I have fixed my webserver which I use for development. Have you got an example of what you want?

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
Some thing that you could do is make a Event panel so they can send h.a's through event panel and it would say sent by Event Panel

Elite Diviner
Reaction score
Some thing that you could do is make a Event panel so they can send h.a's through event panel and it would say sent by Event Panel
Could just do something like this to show for Events staff.
Make a box on me page(or where-ever you want) - I am away so this may not work just quickly typing it.
PHP:
		<?php		if($_SESSION['user']['rank'] >= 6){			function sendMUS($header, $data){					$ip = "127.0.0.1";					$port = 30001;					$musData = $header . chr(1) . $data;					$sock = [USER=1333431411]Socket[/USER]_create(AF_INET, SOCK_STREAM, getprotobyname('tcp'));				 [USER=1333431411]Socket[/USER]_connect($sock, $ip, $port);				 [USER=1333431411]Socket[/USER]_send($sock, $musData, strlen($musData), MSG_DONTROUTE);				 [USER=1333431411]Socket[/USER]_close($sock);			}		if(isset($_POST['event_submit'])){			sendMUS('ha, 'Follow {$_SESSION['user']['username']} for events the prize will be {$_POST['prize']} credits');		}		?>		<form method = "post">			<input type = "submit" name = "event_submit">			<input type = "number" name = "prize">		</form>		<?php } else{echo 'This is what normal users see';}?>
Then maybe some other things on it took me about a minute to do that - I have many ideas of what you could do(like CMS events, etc - but won't be done until I get back tomorrow or Thursday.

Elite Diviner
Reaction score
Will have a new test environment available soon and will start some things.
- RevCMS DJ Panel(DJ & Admin features)
- Sorting out recaptcha w/ RevCMS.
- Using Habbos current CSS for the CMS(removing facts, etc)
- Maybe get rid of MySQL from RevCMS and use MySQLi or PDO(Will try my hardest to make sure there is BARELY any code inside the template files itself.

Many other things I have had requests for will be released shortly.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back