Welcome!

Join our community of MMO enthusiasts and game developers! By registering, you'll gain access to discussions on the latest developments in MMO server files and collaborate with like-minded individuals. Join us today and unlock the potential of MMO server development!

Join Today!

RevCMS habbo theme edit & RevCMS Housekeeping release

Status
Not open for further replies.
Zephyr Studios
Loyal Member
Reaction score
Re: RevCMS habbo theme edit & BootASE release!

I am considering removing the styles & images folder and using web-gallery.
Why? It works perfectly with the styles and images folder. :):
Btw, since you used code from GrapeASE, are there exploits in this housekeeping?

Last edited:
Elite Diviner
Reaction score

Why? It works perfectly with the styles and images folder. :):
Btw, since you used code from GrapeASE, are there exploits in this housekeeping?
I am going to redo the ase sometime soon, but idk when i'll have the time to do it + there may be some but I don't know of any exploits.

Elite Diviner
Reaction score

Whens build 3.2 going to be posted?

Elite Diviner
Reaction score

Whens build 3.2 going to be posted?
I don't know yet, but it will be within the next 48 hours maybe in around 12 hours depending on if I get distracted or not.

Elite Diviner
Reaction score

Couldn't be bothered doing the HK yet, will do that for 3.3 - there should be no issues with this version.
Here is a copy of the changelog
Build 3.2
Fixed {userid} (I know this is a easy job just thought I would fix it)
Cleaned, sorted all CSS now alot easier to modify.
Made it so you can access hotel within maintenance (one rank only, configure in config)
You can set register per IP limit in config
I seen a client issue caused by the CMS witch I caused a issue with build 3 - I have fixed it.
It's not much, I just didn't have any ideas on what to do.

Just uploaded this version, here it is.
http://www.mediafire.com/download/qt9gcmlsv83nc3h/Build%203.2.rar

Elite Diviner
Reaction score

For the next build, why not try code a new badge shop cause the current ones for RevCMS are crappy

Also, a PayPal IPN would be a nice idea

Elite Diviner
Reaction score

For the next build, why not try code a new badge shop cause the current ones for RevCMS are crappy

Also, a PayPal IPN would be a nice idea

The badgeshop won't be hard, do you want it done via the database? Like illumina & uber or want me to do it so you put them in the code?

Elite Diviner
Reaction score

The badgeshop won't be hard, do you want it done via the database? Like illumina & uber or want me to do it so you put them in the code?

Through the database would be nice, but it's your personal preference

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score

Your housekeeping release.. have you released it yet? or not, because ive just got like a old style and it doesnt look anything like the images of your hk.

Lewislol - RevCMS habbo theme edit & RevCMS Housekeeping release - RaGEZONE Forums

Last edited:
Elite Diviner
Reaction score

Your housekeeping release.. have you released it yet? or not, because ive just got like a old style and it doesnt look anything like the images of your hk.

Lewislol - RevCMS habbo theme edit & RevCMS Housekeeping release - RaGEZONE Forums
Use a newer build.

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score

Mind telling me what i have to change in order to get the updated hk? because its to hard for me to just use a newer build, then id loss all my progress.

Elite Diviner
Reaction score

Mind telling me what i have to change in order to get the updated hk? because its to hard for me to just use a newer build, then id loss all my progress.
You just have to change some templates, add the files change the bootstrap templates & poop.

Elite Diviner
Reaction score

For the next build, in the Housekeeping you could also try implement a system like TinyMCE ( ) for when posting News as not everyone knows HTML

Elite Diviner
Reaction score

For the next build, in the Housekeeping you could also try implement a system like TinyMCE ( ) for when posting News as not everyone knows HTML

It uses TinyMCE atm it's just a older version and it has a different skin, i'll sort it soon :)

Should I put facts in the database? I thought it would be easier + I think I've put to much in config.

Done facts through the database;

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score

For the content boxs on the community page.. you can add stuff like server status, how many registered users, how many vips, how many furniture items that have been bought.. Just cool fun facts for the users to see..

From our point of view if you were on a popular hotel and the content box said there is 100,000 furniture items bought and placed within the hotel then woopydoo.. But if you were a 13 year old and you saw that then im sure they would be WOW..

Or other facts like, how much credits have been bought / exchanged.. Idk just fun facts from the db.. kids would like it.

also, i got the newer version.. the in_maint thing for logging on for a rank doesn't seem to work? i dont understand it.. there was no way for me to log on. + it being revcms, the base asks for the seckey, in your register you dont have *enter* seckey.. I had to add this in my own register in able for me to make an account.. Not sure on how to remove seckey fully but yeah you didn't fix anything with your older build involving the seckey.

The newer build did'nt allow me to enter house keeping. It continuously told me incorrect access level and i changed my rank from 6-8.. also im not sure if you fixed the seckey problem in your register.. because of these issues i just went back to the older build ive edited/worked on.

Reaction score

For the content boxs on the community page.. you can add stuff like server status, how many registered users, how many vips, how many furniture items that have been bought.. Just cool fun facts for the users to see..

From our point of view if you were on a popular hotel and the content box said there is 100,000 furniture items bought and placed within the hotel then woopydoo.. But if you were a 13 year old and you saw that then im sure they would be WOW..

Yes, cos it wont slow down your site if you have over 4 million furniture in your database.

Elite Diviner
Reaction score

Or other facts like, how much credits have been bought / exchanged.. Idk just fun facts from the db.. kids would like it.

also, i got the newer version.. the in_maint thing for logging on for a rank doesn't seem to work? i dont understand it.. there was no way for me to log on. + it being revcms, the base asks for the seckey, in your register you dont have *enter* seckey.. I had to add this in my own register in able for me to make an account.. Not sure on how to remove seckey fully but yeah you didn't fix anything with your older build involving the seckey.

The newer build did'nt allow me to enter house keeping. It continuously told me incorrect access level and i changed my rank from 6-8.. also im not sure if you fixed the seckey problem in your register.. because of these issues i just went back to the older build ive edited/worked on.

You can put what you want in the content box, if I find something useful to add i'll add it, login & out and the HK will work you need to login then put the maintenance on. I am probably going to add maintenance login.

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score

I have a problem and i can't figure out how to fix it

Elite Diviner
Reaction score

I have a problem and i can't figure out how to fix it

In /app/management/config.php

Find: (Should be on line 56)
$_CONFIG['hotel']['max_reg'] = 2; // The maximum amount of users

And change it to a higher number, then you'll be able to register multiple times

Elite Diviner
Reaction score

Noticed many issues with this can't fix them yet because my xampp has stopped working.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back