Welcome!

Join our community of MMO enthusiasts and game developers! By registering, you'll gain access to discussions on the latest developments in MMO server files and collaborate with like-minded individuals. Join us today and unlock the potential of MMO server development!

Join Today!

RevCMS habbo theme edit & RevCMS Housekeeping release

Status
Not open for further replies.
Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
Re: RevCMS habbo theme edit & BootASE release!

how can i get this to get this correct?

Junior Spellweaver
Reaction score

Could you make news edit in the housekeeping?

Junior Spellweaver
Reaction score

how can i get this to get this correct?

Go to app/class.users.php and replace your line 450 with this,

PHP:
		$engine->query("INSERT INTO users (username, password, mail, motto, credits, activity_points, rank, look, gender, seckey, ip_last, ip_reg, account_created, last_online, auth_ticket) VALUES('" . $username . "', '" . $password . "', '" . $email . "', '" . $motto . "', '" . $credits . "', '" . $pixels . "', '" . $rank . "', '" . $figure . "', '" . $gender . "', '" . $seckey . "', '" . $_SERVER['REMOTE_ADDR'] . "', '" . $_SERVER['REMOTE_ADDR'] . "', '" . time() . "', '" . time() . "', '" . $sessionKey . "')");

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score

hey can you make a ban site so i can also ban users?

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score

you know in the ase so is it normal to have a add ban page to ban users so don't are good on the hotel and when i try to add it by my self so then it dosen't work so please help me

Elite Diviner
Reaction score

you know in the ase so is it normal to have a add ban page to ban users so don't are good on the hotel and when i try to add it by my self so then it dosen't work so please help me
Use the ban command on the hotel? Or make something, it's just inserting columns into the database.. It's simple to make.

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score

okey then can you help me whit tihs you now habbiz.biz vip shop i have it and i want to add a new thing to sell but when i put it in it dosen't wanna show help? her is the code fore one of the stuff :D <?php
if (isset($_POST['vip_normal']))
{
if ($vip_points < 100)
{
echo "<div style='margin-top: 5px; background: red; color: #fff ; border-radius: 5px; padding: 5px; margin-bottom: 5px;'>Du har ikke nok VIP-poeng.</div>";
}
else
{
mysql_query("UPDATE `users` SET `vip_points`=`vip_points` - 100, credits = credits+1000000, activity_points = activity_points+250000, vip = '1', rank = '2' WHERE `id`='" . $_SESSION['user']['id'] . "' AND `vip_points` > - 100");
echo "<div style='margin-top: 5px; background: green; color: #fff ; border-radius: 5px; padding: 5px; margin-bottom: 5px;'>Ditt medlemskap er aktivert.</div>";
echo '<script type="application/javascript">slideDown();</script>';
echo '<script type="text/javascript">$(document).ready(function(){ $("#vpoints").html("Dine VIP-POENG: <strong>'.($vip_points-100).'</strong>"); });</script>';
}
}
?> so help? i try to make a new but it dosen't wanna show

or can you do me that favor make me a banned page so show the reason and the time of when the ban goes out and how you get banned off you know like http://habin.me/banned ?

Elite Diviner
Reaction score
Re: RevCMS habbo theme edit &amp; BootASE release!

okey then can you help me whit tihs you now habbiz.biz vip shop i have it and i want to add a new thing to sell but when i put it in it dosen't wanna show help? her is the code fore one of the stuff :D <?php
if (isset($_POST['vip_normal']))
{
if ($vip_points < 100)
{
echo "<div style='margin-top: 5px; background: red; color: #fff ; border-radius: 5px; padding: 5px; margin-bottom: 5px;'>Du har ikke nok VIP-poeng.</div>";
}
else
{
mysql_query("UPDATE `users` SET `vip_points`=`vip_points` - 100, credits = credits+1000000, activity_points = activity_points+250000, vip = '1', rank = '2' WHERE `id`='" . $_SESSION['user']['id'] . "' AND `vip_points` > - 100");
echo "<div style='margin-top: 5px; background: green; color: #fff ; border-radius: 5px; padding: 5px; margin-bottom: 5px;'>Ditt medlemskap er aktivert.</div>";
echo '<script type="application/javascript">slideDown();</script>';
echo '<script type="text/javascript">$(document).ready(function(){ $("#vpoints").html("Dine VIP-POENG: <strong>'.($vip_points-100).'</strong>"); });</script>';
}
}
?> so help? i try to make a new but it dosen't wanna show

or can you do me that favor make me a banned page so show the reason and the time of when the ban goes out and how you get banned off you know like ?
Post in the help section.

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score

Lewislol - RevCMS habbo theme edit & RevCMS Housekeeping release - RaGEZONE Forums

Please Help , Thats The Me Page , Tbh all this cms used to work but now look... Please Help!

Elite Diviner
Reaction score

Lewislol - RevCMS habbo theme edit & RevCMS Housekeeping release - RaGEZONE Forums

Please Help , Thats The Me Page , Tbh all this cms used to work but now look... Please Help!

Get the cms_news table, I havent' got it anymore search on google for it I have posted it on other forums.

Elite Diviner
Reaction score

Link Please?

Code:
DROP TABLE IF EXISTS `cms_news`;
CREATE TABLE `cms_news` (
  `id` int(11) NOT NULL AUTO_INCREMENT,
  `title` varchar(255) COLLATE latin1_general_ci DEFAULT NULL,
  `shortstory` text COLLATE latin1_general_ci,
  `longstory` text COLLATE latin1_general_ci,
  `published` int(10) NOT NULL DEFAULT '0',
  `image` varchar(255) COLLATE latin1_general_ci DEFAULT '/Public/Images/news/TS_Web60.png',
  `campaign` int(1) NOT NULL DEFAULT '0',
  `campaignimg` varchar(255) COLLATE latin1_general_ci NOT NULL,
  `author` varchar(255) COLLATE latin1_general_ci NOT NULL DEFAULT '1',
  PRIMARY KEY (`id`)
) ENGINE=MyISAM AUTO_INCREMENT=3 DEFAULT CHARSET=latin1 COLLATE=latin1_general_ci;

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score

Really Thanks! , But That thing up tbh idk how to remove it , i tried my best please help ! ADD Skype : EGJackTheHero Thanks!

Elite Diviner
Reaction score

Really Thanks! , But That thing up tbh idk how to remove it , i tried my best please help ! ADD Skype : EGJackTheHero Thanks!

In your config put error_reporting(0);

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score

Thanks Worked!!! , But i got a problem Client White Screen Please Help !

Elite Diviner
Reaction score

Thanks Worked!!! , But i got a problem Client White Screen Please Help !
Isnt' a CMS issue, check your swfs or post a help thread this isn't a help thread.

Elite Diviner
Reaction score

It's because XAMPP is showing PHP errors.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back