Welcome!

Join our community of MMO enthusiasts and game developers! By registering, you'll gain access to discussions on the latest developments in MMO server files and collaborate with like-minded individuals. Join us today and unlock the potential of MMO server development!

Join Today!

RevCMS Heavy Edit - Totally New Skin + Extra Features & Housekeeping

Status
Not open for further replies.
Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
The me page is fucked up. and the other pages are just the way they are meant to be ?

-

i hope someone could help me :$

Initiate Mage
Reaction score
Help, pressing '' register '' I get this error. it is due?
syV1hq - RevCMS Heavy Edit - Totally New Skin + Extra Features & Housekeeping - RaGEZONE Forums

Attachments

You must be registered for see attachments list
Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
Really good to see some whole new skins for RevCMS. Especially for the design and extra features, great job. 5/5 from me, gave a like.

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
Re: RevCMS Heavy Edit - Totally New Skin + Extra Features & Housekeeping

Would this work with a current database that works for Mercury EMU? Or does it have to be phoenix??

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
I was inactive for a long time but I am so happy to get all those good Comments on my release.
Sadly enough I've quit making Habbo Retro Related things but maybe i'll start again later, not sure yet.
stevier : it can work with a Mercury EMU database but you will need to check the whole database I included and transfer some tables, columns etc to your Mercury database, otherwise it won't work. Be sure that you didn't forget a thing!!

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
Seen this released before. Not my type, but good release. The housekeeping just looks like a design edit of the original crappy rev hk.

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
I love this, gonna use it as a base for my personal cms. Thank you so much! Very well done.

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
Hello, Can some one help us??

The me.php - doesnt work

-
http://prntscr.com/5htvp0

Did you follow the setup instructions in the post and went to the index page and added all the SQLs in the database that it gives you? I had this problem and all I had to do was log out, added all the SQLs it said, and then it started working.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back