Welcome!

Join our community of MMO enthusiasts and game developers! By registering, you'll gain access to discussions on the latest developments in MMO server files and collaborate with like-minded individuals. Join us today and unlock the potential of MMO server development!

Join Today!

RevCMS Hibbo skin [ Fixed & Translated ]

Status
Not open for further replies.
Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
Okay, so I got bored a few days ago and decided to fix up a cms edit. I've fixed up and translated the Hibbo skin for RevCMS to English.

Index:
Me:
Profile:
Community:
News article:
Staff:
Bots:
Bot responses:
Housekeeping:
Post articles:
~ There are more but download it if you want to see them.

I wouldn't recommend this to anyone if you don't know what you are doing since it needs to be worked on more from my opinion if you are planning on using it as a public hotel. Feel free to though, if you want to.

What have I done?
Translated most visible parts of the CMS(if not all) to English.
Cleaned a lot of things up, not everything.
Fixed SQLinjection vulnerabilities.( there were 3 or 4 of them)
Added a new profile page.
Edited community page(added stats/some stats such as UOTW and SOTW can be edited in the cms config).
Done some overall edits(edited nav bars etc)
Fixed XSS vulnerabilities on bots page.( there were 4 or 5 of them)

Original release: http://forum.ragezone.com/f353/revcms-hibbo-skin-994499/

Download:

Credits: Kryptos(RevCMS), Mozilla2 & Nickz0r for skin, me for fixing it and translating.

Last edited:
Elite Diviner
Reaction score
It doesn't need a new thread, and you should of kept the Century Gothic font.

But thanks I guess

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
It doesn't need a new thread, and you should of kept the Century Gothic font.

But thanks I guess
The font still is Century Gothic? And I just thought that it should have a new thread since I've done fixes on it and translated it.

Elite Diviner
Reaction score
It isn't, theres a difference:

Times New Roman:
The quick brown fox jumps over the lazy dog

Century Gothic:

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
It isn't, theres a difference:

Times New Roman:

Century Gothic:
Well I haven't changed anything font related on this so.. not sure why. Anyway, it can be edited by who ever wants to use it :p

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
The font should be arial its cleaner.
The original was Century Gothic, I was just fixing it up but you could just change it to Arial instead if you wanted to. So I guess if you like everything else download it and adapt it to your personal liking?

Junior Spellweaver
Reaction score
The original was Century Gothic, I was just fixing it up but you could just change it to Arial instead if you wanted to. So I guess if you like everything else download it and adapt it to your personal liking?

I may, But would do more than that... but looking for good R63B cms just now got any?

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
Personally I don't like some of the colouring or the font, however, positive thing is some people will make use of this, so thank you on behalf of them for releasing this.

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
Personally I don't like some of the colouring or the font, however, positive thing is some people will make use of this, so thank you on behalf of them for releasing this.
Yeah, whole point was just for others to have and then they are able to tweak it :p That's why i was saying i wouldn't use it on a public hotel without editing it and cleaning it up a little more.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back