Welcome!

Join our community of MMO enthusiasts and game developers! By registering, you'll gain access to discussions on the latest developments in MMO server files and collaborate with like-minded individuals. Join us today and unlock the potential of MMO server development!

Join Today!

RevCMS Staff Page

Status
Not open for further replies.
The one and only!
Reaction score
Hello my friends, today I bring to you 1x RevCMS Staff Page! My friend Alam over at Leaf Hotel asked me to make this as RevCMS appeared to be lacking one, so being the good citizen I am, I did it for him.

Screenshot:
Hejula - RevCMS Staff Page - RaGEZONE Forums

Live Demo:
Code:
http://leafhotel.net/staff (may require site login)
Download:
Code:
https://www.hejula.net/downloads/RevCMS_Plugins/Staff%20Page.zip

** This was made for the MangoCMS theme on RevCMS. To use this, simply put the staff.php file (inside rcstaff.zip) into {RevCMS}/app/tpl/skins/mango/ and navigate to {HotelURL}/staff in your browser...

Enjoy!

Forgot to mention, if you want to add / remove ranks etc this put every rank on for rank 4+. Presuming rank 1 = main users, rank 2 = basic vip and rank 3 = upper vip. If you want to change it, find the line which has "$GetRanks = mysql_query("SELECT id,name FROM ranks WHERE id > 3 ORDER BY id DESC");" and change the 3 to 1 below the rank you want, for example to display rank 3+ on staff page you would change the 3 to a 2 and etc...

Please dont release this on any other forum without my permissions :D

Last edited:
Experienced Elementalist
Reaction score
Nice Release Oliver
10/10 :laugh:

Habbo helper
Reaction score
Thanks guys...

Not sure what you mean, please expand on this :)

oops sorry about that

forget what i said expecct for the first comment

and how do u make it a tab like Me , My account , and such

The one and only!
Reaction score
oops sorry about that

forget what i said expecct for the first comment

and how do u make it a tab like Me , My account , and such

You need to open the file you want to add a link tab too, and find <ul id="menu"> and anywhere inbetween this opening <ul> tag, and the closing </ul> tag, you can add one of these: <li><a href="pagename">Click me!!</a></li> and it will add "Click me!!" to your tabs, replace pagename with the page URL and Click me!! with your text :)

Habbo helper
Reaction score
You need to open the file you want to add a link tab too, and find <ul id="menu"> and anywhere inbetween this opening <ul> tag, and the closing </ul> tag, you can add one of these: <li><a href="pagename">Click me!!</a></li> and it will add "Click me!!" to your tabs, replace pagename with the page URL and Click me!! with your text :)

it stil doesnt show up

Supreme Arcanarch
Reaction score
Nice release. Hope to see more releases from you.

Reaction score
Looks nice, and organized. good work 8/10

I don't understand this you give positive comments yet you only rate 8, where has the 2 points gone? Are you just too insecure to say 10?

I don't believe in 'rating' releases it seems ridiculous to me, just a stupid trend people seem to follow on here like sheep.

Seems decent from the pics, it does the job although i wouldn't use merely because it's RevCMS need i say more.

The one and only!
Reaction score
I don't understand this you give positive comments yet you only rate 8, where has the 2 points gone? Are you just too insecure to say 10?

I don't believe in 'rating' releases it seems ridiculous to me, just a stupid trend people seem to follow on here like sheep.

Seems decent from the pics, it does the job although i wouldn't use merely because it's RevCMS need i say more.
Thanks, but RevCMS is not bad the only thing that is annoying is the lack of indentation on the templates :L

Reaction score
Thanks, but RevCMS is not bad the only thing that is annoying is the lack of indentation on the templates :L

It lacks alot it has a register page, index, HK and that's about it very basic. Nothing beats the good old HoloCMS/PHPRetro where work actually went into them and they were advanced with loads of features. The ones now are just a 3 page rush job.

Law

Garry's Mod is addictive!
Reaction score
It lacks alot it has a register page, index, HK and that's about it very basic. Nothing beats the good old HoloCMS/PHPRetro where work actually went into them and they were advanced with loads of features. The ones now are just a 3 page rush job.

PHPRetro still had small exploits, not severe ones but still some exploits. as far as I know revcms doesn't have any exploits that "noobs" / anyone in this section can use? and I never actually used holocms.

Junior Spellweaver
Reaction score
PHPRetro still had small exploits, not severe ones but still some exploits. as far as I know revcms doesn't have any exploits that "noobs" / anyone in this section can use? and I never actually used holocms.

HoloCMS = ExploitCMS

Also there really wasnt any exploits in phpretro most were the webdav exploit (Xampp)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back