Welcome!

Join our community of MMO enthusiasts and game developers! By registering, you'll gain access to discussions on the latest developments in MMO server files and collaborate with like-minded individuals. Join us today and unlock the potential of MMO server development!

Join Today!

[NEW] RevCMS Theme [NEW]

Status
Not open for further replies.
Initiate Mage
Reaction score
Theme name:

Insane

Few Screenies:

MasterMind - [NEW] RevCMS Theme [NEW] - RaGEZONE Forums

Includes Index, me, staff, account, rules, & news.

(I didn't upload those images, cba)

Download:

Few Images I think I forgot, just download these into the Image folder If I did forget.

Making another Revcms theme soon.
Feel free to re-post this some where else since I won't, just don't forget my credits.

Live Demo:

Credits:

MasterMind/MindMaster (Me) :eek:tt1:

Last edited:
Initiate Mage
Reaction score
Re: RevCMS Theme (Insane)

Ehh.. More images would be swell.

#1. It looks good, but needs to be a little more filled out if you catch my drift.. It seems a little empty.

#2. The layout for the /me page is awesome, I love the top (article etc..) but below is *again* pretty empty looking.

& Finally #3. Is it compatible to R63B? Exploits?

Initiate Mage
Reaction score

#1. It looks good, but needs to be a little more filled out if you catch my drift.. It seems a little empty.

#2. The layout for the /me page is awesome, I love the top (article etc..) but below is *again* pretty empty looking.

Speaking of that I think I forgot some images 1 moment.

Initiate Mage
Reaction score

I see 1 too many exploits already, basic also.. but thanks for contributing.

Initiate Mage
Reaction score

I see 1 too many exploits already, basic also.. but thanks for contributing.

There is no exploit...

It's a theme so ofc it would be compatible to R63B and there is no exploit..

Initiate Mage
Reaction score

There is no exploit...
Are you kidding me? Exploits are in basically every CMS. RevCMS going to a news article. That link is an exploit, you can easily get SQL Injected.. {news_title} {hotelname} etc.. are also RELATED to exploits.

Initiate Mage
Reaction score

Are you kidding me? Exploits are in basically every CMS. RevCMS going to a news article. That link is an exploit, you can easily get SQL Injected.. {news_title} {hotelname} etc.. are also RELATED to exploits.

The fact that Revcms has no exploits.

-facepalm-

Maz

Initiate Mage
Reaction score

I like the theme, there are two things however that i really dont like
-Some aspects (wood) feel too "non-habbo" to me
-It's a little bit empty
Otherwise it's great, nice work.

----Maz

Initiate Mage
Reaction score

The fact that Revcms has no exploits.

-facepalm-
Are you KIDDING me.. again. Dude you have too be the stupidest person on earth, not to know this and you're releasing a CMS related to Rev. You can easily get SQL Injected in RevCMS due to the RevCMS link, go to a revcms based hotel and look. It's obviously an exploit, or related to it.

Initiate Mage
Reaction score

Are you KIDDING me.. again. Dude you have too be the stupidest person on earth, not to know this and you're releasing a CMS related to Rev. You can easily get SQL Injected in RevCMS due to the RevCMS link, go to a revcms based hotel and look. It's obviously an exploit, or related to it.

"you're releasing a CMS related to Rev"

Read the Thread Title. "RevCMS Theme (Insane)"

It's a theme not a CMS. If you think Revcms has a exploit you must be dumb, mate.

Initiate Mage
Reaction score

"you're releasing a CMS related to Rev"

Read the Thread Title. "RevCMS Theme (Insane)"

It's a theme not a CMS. If you think Revcms has a exploit you must be dumb, mate.
Yeah, I messed up there, but, i'm not arguing with you on a forum where there's suppose to be nice replies, I commented on your CMS, now this is totally just getting off-topic. But, example:

/index.php?url=news&id=55

Going into a news page(link) easily gets you SQL injected.. Exploit or Related.

Junior Spellweaver
Reaction score

Yeah, I messed up there, but, i'm not arguing with you on a forum where there's suppose to be nice replies, I commented on your CMS, now this is totally just getting off-topic. But, example:

/index.php?url=news&id=55

Going into a news page(link) easily gets you SQL injected.. Exploit or Related.

RevCMS has no exploits, I tried that exploiting that link on a revCMS hotel, didn´t work.

Experienced Elementalist
Reaction score

SQL Injecting is old, all it does is get into the database. Nothing big unless they delete you database.. lets stop now before mod's close the thread and we get an infraction..

Your a Ducking Special person. RevCMS does not have exploits. Maybe 3.0? But that was never ment for direct live use. 1.9.9 Has no exploits unless you've add them in yourself. Stop with that nonsense and move on with your day.

Reaction score

I kinda like the theme. It reminds me of bootstrap.

It's an exploit, or RELATED. did you not see that? You get SQL injected by that.

Doesnt matter if it is filtered >.<

and
{HOTELNAME} are just variables defined with PHP. Now dont tell us that there are exploits in it. Get some hard proof (live example) before makeing these nonsense comments.

Kty

Initiate Mage
Reaction score

-------------------\o/------------------------

I'm drowning in nooby comments here.

ThePhone, the fact that you think RevCMS' news system has an exploit in it is the Ducking dumbest thing ive ever heard.
iBling14, The fact that you tried to inject someone using comments based off ThePhones argument makes you just as worse. Put your Havij away kid.

And the thread owner, the fact that you ripped a cms with no credits to the original owner is funny. Last time i checked yohabbo use this and have been for months and Habba.us just changed to it. One or the other, this is a rip.

Initiate Mage
Reaction score

This is a rip. This was originally YoHabbos theme, but the tech who created it for YoHabbo slightly edited it for my Hotel, Habba.
Credits to the original owner would've been nice.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back