Welcome!

Join our community of MMO enthusiasts and game developers! By registering, you'll gain access to discussions on the latest developments in MMO server files and collaborate with like-minded individuals. Join us today and unlock the potential of MMO server development!

Join Today!

[NEW] RevCMS Theme [NEW]

Status
Not open for further replies.
Initiate Mage
Reaction score
Re: RevCMS Theme (Insane)

May I ask why you're posting my work without crediting me? This design was made for Habba Hotel, by me.

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score

May I ask why you're posting my work without crediting me? This design was made for Habba Hotel, by me.
iFunz is the legit owner of this theme. Next time, you should be more creative instead of ripping the theme.

Initiate Mage
Reaction score

By all means I appreciate that you like it enough to rip it, but would have appreciated you asking for permission first. :L

Plus, you could have made it a lot easier on yourself instead of posting those icons.. anyone who actually designed it would realise it was done with Twitter Bootstrap (I'm in love with bootstrap), and that it's not required to individually download the icons, if you just use bootstrap :L

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score

No Idea what you all are on about

I made this theme a few months back, on a long day which I was very bored.

If anybody had it before, they probably ripped me as I had this on my previous retro and/or edited.
Anywho I've lost a lot of interest in retros, so therefor I will just be making themes for Revcms/Ubercms.
I want to contribute to this community.

In the end, It is what it is.

So therefor all credits to me.

Last edited:
Experienced Elementalist
Reaction score

Yeah, I messed up there, but, i'm not arguing with you on a forum where there's suppose to be nice replies, I commented on your CMS, now this is totally just getting off-topic. But, example:

/index.php?url=news&id=55

Going into a news page(link) easily gets you SQL injected.. Exploit or Related.

Don't act as a smartass it isn't an exploit.

Nice theme btw!

Junior Spellweaver
Reaction score
I like it, it's simple and nice. It has no exploits you froob.

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
Maybe because he ripped it from Habba and decided to claim it as his own.

Yeah, my hotel. The one you RIPPED and then claimed as your own.

Last time I'm saying this kid, refer to my previous post.

I made this theme a few months back, on a long day which I was very bored.

If anybody had it before, they probably ripped me as I had this on my previous retro and/or edited.
Anywho I've lost a lot of interest in retros, so therefor I will just be making themes for Revcms/Ubercms.
I want to contribute to this community.

In the end, It is what it is.

So therefor all credits to me.

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
Your a Ducking idiot kid. None puts Cloudflare scripts in their code for a new theme unless in your case, you ripped it from a hotel that does, Like Habba.

Stop trying to deny it. I hate cunts that release rips of custom themes and try give themselves some if not all credit for it.

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
Haters gonna hate. Not tripping though, I made this theme. You can believe those fairy tales if you want. Not even gonna argue because it's ignorant.
I'm almost done with my other theme. Let's see what the haters say about my new theme.

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score

That's shenanigans bro, RevCms got no Exploits :'D

Junior Spellweaver
Reaction score

Yeah, I messed up there, but, i'm not arguing with you on a forum where there's suppose to be nice replies, I commented on your CMS, now this is totally just getting off-topic. But, example:

/index.php?url=news&id=55

Going into a news page(link) easily gets you SQL injected.. Exploit or Related.
Things like that on revCMS are exploit free, you're an idiot..

revCMS is a safe cms..

Junior Spellweaver
Reaction score
Revcms, isn't exploitable, as far as i'm aware, however the themes aren't made by Manuel from what i've seen, so whatever is coded into may be exploitable if not coded right, this is down to whoever is coding the theme,

ONT: Nice and simple theme.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back