Welcome!

Join our community of MMO enthusiasts and game developers! By registering, you'll gain access to discussions on the latest developments in MMO server files and collaborate with like-minded individuals. Join us today and unlock the potential of MMO server development!

Join Today!

Roleplay Emulator [AstroRP][R63B]

Experienced Elementalist
Reaction score
Hello everyone, seeing as I no longer need this I might as well just share it with everyone :)

Download:
Database:
SWFS:
Don't trust? Don't download.

Features:
Basic Roleplay commands
Cars and driving
Gym system
Corporation manager tool
Other stuff but you can look for yourself.

Notice: This isn't a help thread so please, open your own.

P.s: Happy Easter and Happy 420!

Last edited:
Experienced Elementalist
Reaction score
I posted an emulator I don't use :).

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
Thanks Austin I needed a clean database to use with Astro2. As you guys might notice the code is very messy corps aren't cached etc, etc. I am planning on polishing this up and possible upgrading to the new UI and have some RP's testing this out for me too :) I will be posting a good version of this in the future.

Experienced Elementalist
Reaction score
Thanks Austin I needed a clean database to use with Astro2. As you guys might notice the code is very messy corps aren't cached etc, etc. I am planning on polishing this up and possible upgrading to the new UI and have some RP's testing this out for me too :) I will be posting a good version of this in the future.

Some people will find use for this :)

PR0

Legendary Battlemage
Reaction score
Does this have mafia wars and and other mini games that could be usable on a regular emu? Also, what server is this based on? :)

Thanks for the release, RPs have always intrigued me but I always get frustrated when everyone beats me up as I'm wandering around :(

Elite Diviner
Reaction score
Does this have mafia wars and and other mini games that could be usable on a regular emu? Also, what server is this based on? :)

Thanks for the release, RPs have always intrigued me but I always get frustrated when everyone beats me up as I'm wandering around :(

I think it's based on PlusEMU, you will have to code some things yourself.

Elite Diviner
Reaction score
Screenshots please?
j9eSnk3 - Roleplay Emulator [AstroRP][R63B] - RaGEZONE Forums

XjcMXD1 - Roleplay Emulator [AstroRP][R63B] - RaGEZONE Forums

I can get any others you want if you just ask.

Attachments

You must be registered for see attachments list
Experienced Elementalist
Reaction score
Sorry about the SWFs (should be working now) and currently no this emulator don't have mafia wars just the pretty basic things.

Elite Diviner
Reaction score
What CMS Must Be Use?
I have it working with RevCMS, will post a download for it later.

Here is my RevCMS theme, I haven't added any special features it's just to write firstname-lastname & works with AstroRP 2.
Live Demo -

also here is a working SWF pack that has been tested(clean), the RP SWF is called "HabboRP.swf"(I used Leensters UI Editor tool to remove the poop that RP's don't need). -
Here is a screenshot:
QW2zHo1 - Roleplay Emulator [AstroRP][R63B] - RaGEZONE Forums

Feel free to mirror any of what I have just posted.

Noticed a issue with the CMS, go to class.core and change
return $engine->result("SELECT COUNT(*) FROM users WHERE online = 1");
to
return $engine->result("SELECT users_online FROM server_status");

Also run these SQLS -

Attachments

You must be registered for see attachments list
Last edited:
Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
Does this work with latest Habbo.SWF UI? Does Navigator work if implemented in a Habbo.SWF?

Elite Diviner
Reaction score
Does this work with latest Habbo.SWF UI? Does Navigator work if implemented in a Habbo.SWF?

You will have to upgrade it to the new UI yourself, it's using the one from March 2013.
And what do you mean by " Does Navigator work if implemented in a Habbo.SWF "?

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
You will have to upgrade it to the new UI yourself, it's using the one from March 2013.
And what do you mean by " Does Navigator work if implemented in a Habbo.SWF "?
I am wondering if the navigator will produce the "Loading Rooms..." loop error if opened or not. I plan to make a RP with the navigator working.

Back