Welcome!

Join our community of MMO enthusiasts and game developers! By registering, you'll gain access to discussions on the latest developments in MMO server files and collaborate with like-minded individuals. Join us today and unlock the potential of MMO server development!

Join Today!

Roleplay Emulator [AstroRP][R63B]

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
To rank yourself it's quite simple

There are 3 tables you will need for it, Groups,Groups_Memberships and Group_Ranks

So first go to your Groups_Memberships table and follow the database intstructions, i.e

ID:1
group_id:3
User_ID: Pretty Straight Forward
Job_ID: 2

The above example is for Police Officer, ask me if you need a tutorial for any others, such as Bank Worker, or Hospital Manager,etc.

The other two tables are needed, to double check your choice over,

iModiPodz

Elite Diviner
Reaction score
It's a error on your behalf, there's no database called "roleplay_hotel"

Elite Diviner
Reaction score
Beg there to differ there sonny jim, but nice try.

Good lord, somebodys cocky...

Why not double check your configuration?

Elite Diviner
Reaction score
@Lewislol I'm willing to code commands but I have no idea in which file are the commands located in. Can you please direct me?

Elite Diviner
Reaction score
@Lewislol how do I fix this DB Connection, my details are correct, but it wont let me...

My Critical Exception Error:

SYSTEM CRITICAL EXCEPTION: System.IO.FileLoadException: Could not load file or assembly 'MySql.Data, Version=6.6.5.0, Culture=neutral, PublicKeyToken=c5687fc88969c44d' or one of its dependencies. The located assembly's manifest definition does not match the assembly reference. (Exception from HRESULT: 0x80131040)
File name: 'MySql.Data, Version=6.6.5.0, Culture=neutral, PublicKeyToken=c5687fc88969c44d'
at Plus.PlusEnvironment.Initialize()
at Plus.Program.InitEnvironment() in c:\Users\Administrator\Desktop\AstroRP2\Program.cs:line 112
at Plus.Program.Main(String[] Args) in c:\Users\Administrator\Desktop\AstroRP2\Program.cs:line 64

WRN: Assembly binding logging is turned OFF.
To enable assembly bind failure logging, set the registry value [HKLM\Software\Microsoft\Fusion!EnableLog] (DWORD) to 1.
Note: There is some performance penalty associated with assembly bind failure logging.
To turn this feature off, remove the registry value [HKLM\Software\Microsoft\Fusion!EnableLog].
And my exceptions error:

Exception logged 24/4/2014 8:21:28 PM in PlusEnvironment.SendMassMessage:
System.NullReferenceException: Object reference not set to an instance of an object.
at Plus.Messages.ServerMessage.AppendString(String s) in c:\Users\Administrator\Desktop\AstroRP2\Messages\ServerMessage.cs:line 105
at Plus.PlusEnvironment.SendMassMessage(String Message) in c:\Users\Administrator\Desktop\AstroRP2\PlusEnvironment.cs:line 471
Source:
Plus Emulator
Data:
Object reference not set to an instance of an object.
Stack trace:
at Plus.Messages.ServerMessage.AppendString(String s) in c:\Users\Administrator\Desktop\AstroRP2\Messages\ServerMessage.cs:line 105
at Plus.PlusEnvironment.SendMassMessage(String Message) in c:\Users\Administrator\Desktop\AstroRP2\PlusEnvironment.cs:line 471

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
el8FeLY - Roleplay Emulator [AstroRP][R63B] - RaGEZONE Forums

Sombody help me plz?

Attachments

You must be registered for see attachments list
Back