Welcome!

Join our community of MMO enthusiasts and game developers! By registering, you'll gain access to discussions on the latest developments in MMO server files and collaborate with like-minded individuals. Join us today and unlock the potential of MMO server development!

Join Today!

Roseau - Fully featured V1 server [Java]

Custom Title Activated
Loyal Member
Reaction score
I'am intressed in it! ;-)

I'll think about it then... ;-)

Suelake/Blunk's wobble squabble worked as far as I remember - the version circulating wasn't the final version that was running on suelake.com at the time AFAIK (it was a long time ago). I still think it had _everything_ (this is still missing stuff ;))

Nice job. Stumbled on it via Github watchers on a repo I'm keeping an eye on.

Greetz all, it's been a while.

Hey Mike, you don't know me and I know you from some stuff but I wanna give a huge amount of respect to you for all you've done!

Developer
Developer
Reaction score
Suelake/Blunk's wobble squabble worked as far as I remember - the version circulating wasn't the final version that was running on suelake.com at the time AFAIK (it was a long time ago). I still think it had _everything_ (this is still missing stuff ;))

Nice job. Stumbled on it via Github watchers on a repo I'm keeping an eye on.

Greetz all, it's been a while.

Thanks for all your work on Blunk v5, a lot of it helped me complete this v1 server. I really appreciate it. :):

Experienced Elementalist
Reaction score
Hey Alex! It's been a long time from last time I was around here, in fact I think I stopped with my hotel (HabboDavinci) and Habbo Scene in general around 2012 summer. I'm finishing 1st course of a Multiplatform App Dev superior grade and I was very busy the whole time but I wanna come back and learn a lot, I'll prob spend lot of my free time this summer with Oldskool Prjs again.

On-Topic: this looks awesome, i'm happy you coded it on Java and I'll take a look cause I learned full-time Java on Programming subject this year. I'm glad to see you again and i'm very proud of all your work, maybe you don't but I remember like if it was yesterday all those years I've seen you around the scene and all those times we talked.

Good job, thanks for everything and hope to see you soon ^^

Last edited:
Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
I have tested ''Woodpecker'' but its poop
Ascii (Puomihotel)'s developer (Lightbulb) says that he is mading HTML5 V14 and would release an basic V14 server with camera,
can't wait on that

He's upgrading Blunk to v21 atm. (Won't be used in Puomi)

In what sense you say it's poop? Also small correction: "he is making*"
And what does he/do you define on 'basic V14'? Is it the really basic features or is it just all normal features 100% bug free and correctly made?
I don't think that he'll release a bug free and complete version of "lude" (A v14 Version of Blunk).

-------

Great v1 Server! I hope you'll update it soon.

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
I don't think that he'll release a bug free and complete version of "lude" (A v14 Version of Blunk).
He was referring to the V14 HTML5 emulator, which Lightbulb cancelled. I asked them and won't publish Lude.

Back to the topic, is the project completely closed or do you have any plans to put what is missing, such as the gamehall and console profiles?

Developer
Developer
Reaction score
He was referring to the V14 HTML5 emulator, which Lightbulb cancelled. I asked them and won't publish Lude.

Back to the topic, is the project completely closed or do you have any plans to put what is missing, such as the gamehall and console profiles?

I haven't done them because I don't know how to do it.

Developer
Developer
Reaction score
I came here to say: good job
How can I contact Ascii about his html5 project?

Thanks mate, not very often I get praised but I appreciate it when I do. In order to contact Ascii you might want to try going on his hotel, the link is

You'll need the browser I suggested (or another browser) that supports Shockwave.

Cheers :):

Developer
Developer
Reaction score
If anyone fails to load Shockwave after installing Pale Moon 32-bit (you NEED 32-bit Pale Moon browser to load Shockwave files), please download the Shockwave installer I've linked below:

Unfortunately it seems like Adobe no longer links to their Shockwave installer anymore, as it redirects back to their homepage.

Last edited:
Custom Title Activated
Loyal Member
Reaction score
If anyone fails to load Shockwave after installing Pale Moon 32-bit (you NEED 32-bit Pale Moon browser to load Shockwave files), please download the Shockwave installer I've linked below:

Unfortunately it seems like Adobe no longer links to their Shockwave installer anymore, as it redirects back to their homepage.

It works fine for me? At least the slim version does. I had no problems downloading it from Adobe's site. Thanks anyways :)

Ball like Wall
Reaction score
Quackster, looking to setup another Retro for old times sake. Every time I open the client via index.html I get the error "Unable to open file "habbo_messenger.cst.lnk"

Any help with that?

Edit: Just saw your comment on DevBest. Didn't even load up xampp. Thanks for the reply man

Developer
Developer
Reaction score
Quackster, looking to setup another Retro for old times sake. Every time I open the client via index.html I get the error "Unable to open file "habbo_messenger.cst.lnk"

Any help with that?

Edit: Just saw your comment on DevBest. Didn't even load up xampp. Thanks for the reply man

Ah, didn't know you were the same person :wink: glad I could help!

Also, the server running the v1 is still online at there's many user created rooms you can look at :):

Thanks for the memories!
Loyal Member
Reaction score
Gorgeous. Reminds me of Waldkorn.

Great to see software like this... archived together with the client files. Too bad that the Shockwave player isn't as futureproof...

Gotta preserve as much of this nostalgia fuel as possible.

Developer
Developer
Reaction score
Gorgeous. Reminds me of Waldkorn.

Great to see software like this... archived together with the client files. Too bad that the Shockwave player isn't as futureproof...

Gotta preserve as much of this nostalgia fuel as possible.

I remember playing Waldkorn back in the day on the Suelake website, one of the best V1 servers I've ever played on. Good memories. :): It's honestly a shame there wasn't an almost complete V1 server released until now, but better late than never.

Back