Welcome!

Join our community of MMO enthusiasts and game developers! By registering, you'll gain access to discussions on the latest developments in MMO server files and collaborate with like-minded individuals. Join us today and unlock the potential of MMO server development!

Join Today!

[SERVER] BloodLine Server v3 SE [Reborn][Loader + DCRs][FlatFile][Bug Fixes]

Status
Not open for further replies.
Experienced Elementalist
Reaction score
Re: [REL/DEV] BloodLine Server v3 SE [Reborn][Loader + DCRs][FlatFile][Bug Fixes]

May i ask, have you saw Goldenshox 5.0?
(Probbaly not but thats my opion)

Goldenshox had Reccomended rooms working (O so does Bloodline :S)
Goldenshox had all of the public rooms (O so did Bloodline)
GoldenShox had Room Voting (Hmm so does Bloodline)
GoldenShox has poo Guest rooms (Hmm SO DOES BLOODLINE HAHA)
GoldenShox had Group Badges (Hmm so does Bloodline)
Don't you see a pattern?

There just copies and "splaze" has just Hmmm Made a cool server like Goldenshox...
Lol. I seen his source, and i accutly kno more about him then all u. pssh. u know anything eveything all u are is a pathetic coder who wants to ruin everyone elses server. And if u wanna know how i know Goldenshox. We talk on the phone. So shut the duck up.

Initiate Mage
Reaction score
Re: [REL/DEV] BloodLine Server v3 SE [Reborn][Loader + DCRs][FlatFile][Bug Fixes]

Lol. I seen his source, and i accutly kno more about him then all u. pssh. u know anything eveything all u are is a pathetic coder who wants to ruin everyone elses server. And if u wanna know how i know Goldenshox. We talk on the phone. So shut the duck up.
I agree, Splaze is quite a good coder.

Initiate Mage
Reaction score

GUI Is terrible, but as they say, don't judge a book by its back :]

Junior Spellweaver
Reaction score

GUI Is terrible, but as they say, don't judge a book by its back :]
It is always better than a webbrowser called Hablog.

Initiate Mage
Reaction score

It is always better than a webbrowser called Hablog.

Ouch :x.
Did you tried the webbrowser?

Junior Spellweaver
Reaction score

Ouch :x.
Did you tried the webbrowser?
Why would I?
it is a crappy webbrowser with the basics that even a caveman can make.
And the name of the browser is Hablog, c'mon, that says enough.

Supreme Arcanarch
Reaction score

yea i agree wtf make a web browser 4 f we got go ones like FF and OPERA :D

Initiate Mage
Reaction score

Why would I?
it is a crappy webbrowser with the basics that even a caveman can make.
And the name of the browser is Hablog, c'mon, that says enough.

if it called hablog , so what?
you didn't try it, you don't know how fast / slow it is ect.

if he make a server called "Very bad server" or something like that, you try it .
and its realy good.

name doesn't show what it is.

Elite Diviner
Reaction score

lol spam reported now back on topic splaze is there going to be a new sever v4? becuse your a good coder and your sever is the best old looking retro sever keep it up dude!!!!

idk what to put here
Reaction score

nice server dudeeee
Off Topic: Get on MSN me and Shyaam need you

Junior Spellweaver
Reaction score

In my opinion. Best server out there at the moment. Well done sPLAZE and the team!

Supreme Arcanarch
Reaction score

yea glad u guys like it :D

Initiate Mage
Reaction score

Great Source to use.

Also, For those that need External Texts for the v19-v24 furni, I made them for you, So download them at these links.

Also, Some people will ask vor a virus scan so here is.

Enjoy ;)

Junior Spellweaver
Reaction score

Hi, I love ALL your server realeases splaze!! you are totally awesome!

i love everything you release!

also, why dont exe globe, crystal ball, and some other furni and star lounge work?

Supreme Arcanarch
Reaction score

ooooo idk mabey i need there ccts :p

Initiate Mage
Reaction score

when i try to run ur server i get this error. would be nice for it to work so if anyone can help it would be a great benefit..... screenshot attached... contact me on msn... deafro5@hotmail.com

Attachments

You must be registered for see attachments list
Last edited:
Initiate Mage
Reaction score

when i try to run ur server i get this error. would be nice for it to work so if anyone can help it would be a great benefit..... screenshot attached... contact me on msn... deafro5@hotmail.com

Yes, this sometimes happens with servers for some users/people.

You will need to download MSWINSCK and drag it into the folder. If this does not work you will need to try diffrent kinds of osx files and see if they work. The server requires mswinsck in order to load the server/application you can download Mswinsck below.

MSWINSCK -

Thumbs'

Nalts

Initiate Mage
Reaction score

ill try it out thanks.. add me on msn if you got it.

ok apparrently trojan?

Last edited:
Banned
Banned
Reaction score

Great release
10/10 :)

Initiate Mage
Reaction score

ill try it out thanks.. add me on msn if you got it.

ok apparrently trojan?

Trojan? Are you having me on? Damn, i must have picked the wrong one? Try download the MSWINSCK from a diffrent source or website should i say. I must say i have downloaded this and have had no problems? What Anti-Virus are you using?

I hope you Anti-Virus is wrong!

Thumbs' :thumbup:

Nalts

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back