Welcome!

Join our community of MMO enthusiasts and game developers! By registering, you'll gain access to discussions on the latest developments in MMO server files and collaborate with like-minded individuals. Join us today and unlock the potential of MMO server development!

Join Today!

[Server] Josh's/Matt's V14 Server [Release]

Status
Not open for further replies.
Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
yes dont use this server.

either go to masters server, or use a different server.

:)

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
Ok can sumone tell me weather this is worth downloading i got a server with trax but marks is the only one =/ atm

Initiate Mage
Reaction score
Re: [Release] [Server] Josh's/Matt's V14 Server [Release]

Very nice server, but I'm not too keen on the GUI.
One, fix your grammer mate.
Two, try calling someone a noob when you actually do something decent for the forum?
Three, i'm mostly fixing bugs, i don't know VB as i only started learning it this month, now stop being a Username1 and shut up, because you aren't hard, smart or cool, your just someone who think's they are.
He needs to fix his grammar? I'll put all the mistakes you made in your post in red:
One, fix your grammeradd a comma mate.
Two, try calling someone a noob when you actually do something decent for the forum?
Three, i'm mostly fixing bugs, i don't know VB as i only started learning it this month, now stop being a Username1 and shut up, because you aren't hard, smartadd a comma or cool, youadd an apostrophere just someone who think's they are.

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
dont thik it fair using other ppl's server.. and make it another theme.. out his rights in...

Initiate Mage
Reaction score
Re: [Release] [Server] Josh's/Matt's V14 Server [Release]

I have one small problem with your server, now. When I edit anything the colors are a little hard to see.
---------------------------------------------------------------------
I was thinking.... can you change the colors of the Server.exe for a better look?

can someone make me a server please :p :construct :2gunsfiring_v1:

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
lol josh has left this server now and has joined project x witch is now master server.

he will be coding it all their from now on thankyou!

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
Hey Nice Sever Dude 9/10 ill Will Give Keep Up The Work Ill Try It I Dont Try ToMany Severs Ethier So Your Lucky

Initiate Mage
Reaction score
I like your server but the loader just doesn't work... Is there any REALLY working loader just for this server? I've tried the millions other loaders, still the same.....

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
Help! I don't know how to and I am very new at this so please help me!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back