Welcome!

Join our community of MMO enthusiasts and game developers! By registering, you'll gain access to discussions on the latest developments in MMO server files and collaborate with like-minded individuals. Join us today and unlock the potential of MMO server development!

Join Today!

[Service] SWF Hub - Download the latest SWFs (including cracked versions)

Developer
Developer
Reaction score
SWF Hub

Hello everyone!

I started this service a few weeks back, it basically is a service of providing the latest Habbo client flash files, including cracked versions. The service checks Habbo daily and will automatically add it to my website.

Each download contains the gamedata that was present at the time, such as external texts, variables, furnidata and productdata, figuredata and such. And also there's multiple versions of Habbo.swf:

- The file which is Habbo_patched.swf is the modified SWF with RSA keys replaced and hosts protection removed, so it's still possible to use RSA and RC4. They keys are in the .zip file.

- The file which is Habbo_cracked.swf is the modified SWF with all RC4 disabled and hosts protection removed, so there's no encryption configuration as it's been forcibly turned off.

- The file which is Habbo.swf is the original and untouched Habbo.swf

Link:

Each zip comes with Messages.txt which is a header dump by HabKit, each header has its own unique hash which is the same across many versions which makes header updating easy.

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
Could you make a little tutorial about how to update it etc because I am new to this and I don't understand much about it but I would like to learn it ;)

Skilled Illusionist
Reaction score
Could you make a little tutorial about how to update it etc because I am new to this and I don't understand much about it but I would like to learn it ;)
What are you talking about?
He made a website where you can download different production versions.

Skilled Illusionist
Reaction score
He wants to know how to update X emulator to another revision.
Ah. I believe you have to update the client and server packets, beyond that I have no knowledge.

Developer
Developer
Reaction score
I provided the header dumps with the hashes (which are the same across revisions), so it should be relatively easy.

Back