Welcome!

Join our community of MMO enthusiasts and game developers! By registering, you'll gain access to discussions on the latest developments in MMO server files and collaborate with like-minded individuals. Join us today and unlock the potential of MMO server development!

Join Today!

ShineEMU RP *Based off Plus*

Initiate Mage
Reaction score
Hello everybody!

Since this person that was apart of Shine from the beginning was given vps access had decided to upload the emulator to there downloads for safe keeping and for themselves without permission and wants to make threats to release it on devbest and everywhere else. So therefore I rather release it first anyhow it shows how you can't trust people in the community at all.

Credits for emulator development:
Mack (55%)
Me (45%)
CMS Credits toward Chris (100%)

Download link:

Use this database:

CMS Download (Node):

(This just has the basic rp features, other then that it's incomplete)

However shine stopped development awhile back.

(NOTE: I will help some that need support, I won't reply to idiotic comments such as the first one made)

Shine Emulator is based off Plus emulator. You can use the 2017 or 2016 swfs that have been released. There is one issue the other dev Mack had edited the packets on the emulator and you can't purchase items from the catalogue other then that everything works perfectly and runs smoothly.

SET @@global.sql_mode= '';

Also this is a repost from my post on a rivial forum. Anyways don't expect me to help you with the emulator or comment. Need help add me on discord NathanCarn3y#4657. Thanks

Reaction score
@NathanCarney just doin C&P from other Forums does not help us at all..

anyway here are the useless images:

NathanCarney - ShineEMU RP *Based off Plus* - RaGEZONE Forums

NathanCarney - ShineEMU RP *Based off Plus* - RaGEZONE Forums

Initiate Mage
Reaction score
Connection wise it should be fine with many users on. And its very stable and runs smoothly.

Junior Spellweaver
Reaction score
Shine Emulator is based off Plus emulator. You can use the 2017 or 2016 swfs that have been released. There is one issue the other dev Mack had edited the packets on the emulator and you can't purchase items from the catalogue other then that everything works perfectly and runs smoothly.

Yeah uhm, how about you release actual screenshots from in-game and the real SWF that has modified packets in it?
This is kinda pointless release otherwise.

Initiate Mage
Reaction score
hello i need help please how can i configure the cms on which file i have to go to?

Back