Welcome!

Join our community of MMO enthusiasts and game developers! By registering, you'll gain access to discussions on the latest developments in MMO server files and collaborate with like-minded individuals. Join us today and unlock the potential of MMO server development!

Join Today!

Shock (RevCMS skin) (Look-a-like habin,sjovt,habbiz cms)

Status
Not open for further replies.
G'nome sayin'
Reaction score
Re: Shock 2.0 (RevCMS skin) (Look-a-like habin,sjovt,habbiz cms)

I call shenanigans. Everything down to your logo is copied from Shock!CMS.

Example:
Funsolit - Shock (RevCMS skin) (Look-a-like habin,sjovt,habbiz cms) - RaGEZONE Forums

As mentioned, a few details are insipired by the Shock!CMS. You can't really judge by looking at one picture. If you compare the files you would easily understand(or you would probably not), but anyone with common knowledge would see how they are 2 different themes. And my CMS is from scratch, not based on UberCMS like Shock! was.

You should download Shock!CMS and compare with my structure below,
Funsolit - Shock (RevCMS skin) (Look-a-like habin,sjovt,habbiz cms) - RaGEZONE Forums

Elite Diviner
Reaction score

As mentioned, a few details are insipired by the Shock!CMS. You can't really judge by looking at one picture. If you compare the files you would easily understand(or you would probably not), but anyone with common knowledge would see how they are 2 different themes. And my CMS is from scratch, not based on UberCMS like Shock! was.

You should download Shock!CMS and compare with my structure below,

I'm looking at the design aspect, not the actual code or CMS structure. Obviously until now I hadn't seen the structure of your CMS? Lol.

G'nome sayin'
Reaction score

I'm looking at the design aspect, not the actual code or CMS structure. Obviously until now I hadn't seen the structure of your CMS? Lol.

Well, it wouldn't hurt to get your facts straight genius.

Now please tell me how "everything is copied down to the logo".

Elite Diviner
Reaction score

Well, it wouldn't hurt to get your facts straight genius.

Now please tell me how "everything is copied down to the logo".

Once again - the design. Are you ok? Able to read, friend?

Experienced Elementalist
Reaction score

We did not use anything from Shock and this design is pretty much based on Bootstrap. The layout however is pretty similar and a few of the details, but everything is from scratch.

Anyways, here is the original version for those wondering:
5QRniH4 - Shock (RevCMS skin) (Look-a-like habin,sjovt,habbiz cms) - RaGEZONE Forums

It's based/"inspired" off SHOCK!CMS (talking about the styling), even the one used by habin/habbiz/sjovt. So Credits go to the designer of SHOCK and the guy who did the extra design, and if that is you then you know it. I've got no information on that so i can't say who redesigned it.

Fix the download link to cmd_rarevalues thanks.

Issue is resolved. You can download that table now.

Attachments

You must be registered for see attachments list
Junior Spellweaver
Reaction score

No i cant? It goes to Revcms + Skin download.. ?

Initiate Mage
Reaction score

What a Emulator and DB? and swf?

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score

problem with HK. the link is ase/login right?

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score

Like the original more than your sorry and staff page of the original is prettier

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score

I dont like this at all. If you take a look at habbiz's cms then you can see that everything looks neat but here you have just slappet everything in so it would work. 2/10.

Junior Spellweaver
Reaction score

I have made a huge edit of this CMS.

New Staff Page (from Habbiz), New News Page (not finish with news comments), Fully working home (custom yt video, badges and stats), Custom Community Page, New Index, eXpert Page, Advertisement Page (LIKE A RANK), Event Managers Page, Custom Buy VIP Page with PayPal, Custom Settings Page working with Homes, Made a "Support" page with FAQs, And made a Custom News page that shows all the news with the boxes, shortstory and title just like Habbiz.

If you are interested in this just PM me.

Sorry for my bad english

Junior Spellweaver
Reaction score

Searching for someone who has the original news comments, guestbook and maybe "tags" box on the me page?

Thanks

Skilled Illusionist
Reaction score

I have made a huge edit of this CMS.

New Staff Page (from Habbiz), New News Page (not finish with news comments), Fully working home (custom yt video, badges and stats), Custom Community Page, New Index, eXpert Page, Advertisement Page (LIKE A RANK), Event Managers Page, Custom Buy VIP Page with PayPal, Custom Settings Page working with Homes, Made a "Support" page with FAQs, And made a Custom News page that shows all the news with the boxes, shortstory and title just like Habbiz.

If you are interested in this just PM me.

Sorry for my bad english
i am just wondering how you was able to edit/code all those "custom" features when 4 weeks ago you requested those: I search for the following pages: Expert Page and Online Page * hint* why didnt you just code those 2 pages you self if you can code such features above.

Also based on your previous threads i doubt you would be able to code such features on your own :) - No hate just wondering.

Reaction score

I've seen this kind of design too many times already, it's getting old and boring in my opinion. I'm sure there's a lot of people who will like it though. Thanks for releasing.

Junior Spellweaver
Reaction score

Hi Rush, im not a developer.

I know a littlebit im kinda new. Not PHP coder so its though for me to make the original news comments, guestbook and "tags" box

Initiate Mage
Reaction score

And the database would be... where?

Junior Spellweaver
Reaction score

And the database would be... where?
You just have to use your emulators db? There is no edits, you have to run the values query only.

(Download link in the thread)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back