Welcome!

Join our community of MMO enthusiasts and game developers! By registering, you'll gain access to discussions on the latest developments in MMO server files and collaborate with like-minded individuals. Join us today and unlock the potential of MMO server development!

Join Today!

Shock!CMS - Official Release

Status
Not open for further replies.
Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
Can you give me just the index?
So i can use the index in my retro?

Btw, the cms do not work for me. I get error in register. And the db dosent work. But if you can ripped the index i be happy :)

Thanks ;)

Run, but I'll find you.
Reaction score
Can you give me just the index?
So i can use the index in my retro?

Btw, the cms do not work for me. I get error in register. And the db dosent work. But if you can ripped the index i be happy :)

Thanks ;)

You do realize the index is included in this release, so you could rip it yourself? :p

G'nome sayin'
Reaction score
How secure is this CMS?

It's not secure, I used this one year ago and had a friend going trough the code and he got tears in his eyes, it's terribly slow and there is tons of useless code which will slow down your site. I believe there was a few exploits, but I can only remember something in Homes.

But really nice looking theme and great for localhost or if you can code just clean up the code(would go faster making something from scratch tho.)

It's secure :tongue: OPs code is clean.

How do you know this?

Run, but I'll find you.
Reaction score
It's not secure, I used this one year ago and had a friend going trough the code and he got tears in his eyes, it's terribly slow and there is tons of useless code which will slow down your site. I believe there was a few exploits, but I can only remember something in Homes.

But really nice looking theme and great for localhost or if you can code just clean up the code(would go faster making something from scratch tho.)

As he said ^^^^
This code is not 100% secure, there are a few known exploits and the code is no where near 100% clean. I mentioned in the OP that this is only good for using the theme / trying stuff on localhost. I do not recommend using this on an actual hotel.

Hakuna Matata
Reaction score
As he said ^^^^
This code is not 100% secure, there are a few known exploits and the code is no where near 100% clean. I mentioned in the OP that this is only good for using the theme / trying stuff on localhost. I do not recommend using this on an actual hotel.

It would be nice to know which exploits you're talking about, if you remember them. ^^

Run, but I'll find you.
Reaction score
It would be nice to know which exploits you're talking about, if you remember them. ^^

As Exonize said, homes must be (although i can't actually recall properly..). And I believe some pages have been coded poorly.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back