Welcome!

Join our community of MMO enthusiasts and game developers! By registering, you'll gain access to discussions on the latest developments in MMO server files and collaborate with like-minded individuals. Join us today and unlock the potential of MMO server development!

Join Today!

Shock!CMS - Official Release

Status
Not open for further replies.
Run, but I'll find you.
Reaction score
After my Registration ( ) comes a white site with only Shock's closed.

Where can help me?

Oh ! I forgot about that issue. I'll take a look at the code and release a fix :)

UPDATED MAIN POST

Last edited:
Run, but I'll find you.
Reaction score
Not sure what planet you're on, This is FAR from the 'best' release it's merely some crappy reproduced CMS with poor code.

Hence why I recommend that this is not used on an actual hotel, but rather used to grab styles, homes/groups etc.
Listen to us, guys!

Run, but I'll find you.
Reaction score
Where and how do we edit the client because when I went into page-client it has nothing we can edit. -__-

The client can be edited in habboweb/web-gallery/js/habboflashclient.php at the bottom of that file

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
The client can be edited in habboweb/web-gallery/js/habboflashclient.php at the bottom of that file
Yeah, I figured it out but since I am trying to make it work with r63B not the type you had the updated version the EMU comes up with Error in query x3 then says critical error logged but i think its with the db. :L

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
I personally loved the housekeeping's design. It would be great if you could release it for educational purposes now that Shock has closed.

I always loved Shock's design, it was a shame that it didn't get many users. Great job to everyone who were behind it, and thanks for releasing.

Initiate Mage
Reaction score
When I click on the index on 'join now for free' . It doesn't find the page

Junior Spellweaver
Reaction score
Quick question.. Why is it still trying to redirect to Shock.im when I click login on the index page? I've opened EVERY file in notepad ++ and did a search through all and couldn't find anything.

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
Quick question.. Why is it still trying to redirect to Shock.im when I click login on the index page? I've opened EVERY file in notepad ++ and did a search through all and couldn't find anything.
Make sure you've edited
Code:
$config['Site']['www'] = "http://shock.im";
in "includes\inc.config.php."

Also make sure that you've edited the FindRetros settings in "thehabbos_api\config.php."

Junior Spellweaver
Reaction score
Make sure you've edited
Code:
$config['Site']['www'] = "http://shock.im";
in "includes\inc.config.php."

Also make sure that you've edited the FindRetros settings in "thehabbos_api\config.php."

Yeah, I know that, and I got rid of the voting api.

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
Can someone link me to a Emulator to use for this?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back