Welcome!

Join our community of MMO enthusiasts and game developers! By registering, you'll gain access to discussions on the latest developments in MMO server files and collaborate with like-minded individuals. Join us today and unlock the potential of MMO server development!

Join Today!

Shock (RevCMS skin) (Look-a-like habin,sjovt,habbiz cms)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Experienced Elementalist
Reaction score
Update
Shock 2.3 in development, featuring RevCms21 OOP PDO. 21 Stands for 2.1 XD but it's cooler to say 21 :8:

RevCms21 Development thread (shock 2.3)

Shock has finally reached what I wanted it to become, a functional copy of an already existing yet private cms. This theme is an edit made for RevCms, it has a ton of functions that most hotel users would've enjoyed, you can see those listed below.

You can't just replace your skin folder with the one provided with this, as we have added filters, and made changes in some classes. And I chose to delete the folder "app" because of the fact that I will be releasing a housekeeping that'll replace the app folder for this edit.

Special features of this theme:
Topstats:
User top list for credits, duckets, diamonds, respect and online time

News comments:
Comment on all news

User homes comments:
Comment on a users profile, with the ability to delete the comments (staff and profile owner)

Bad-word filter:
Comments on news and homes will be checked by the wordfilter tablename wordfilter and column word

eXperts and designers:
eXperts can be hired without giving them a rank through a simple enum column in the users table, and the same goes for designers, just a different column called designer.

Prints
f3e1c37b0e6e2f355640e7349ea70697 - Shock (RevCMS skin) (Look-a-like habin,sjovt,habbiz cms) - RaGEZONE Forums

f39de849820a120708a447441e10336a - Shock (RevCMS skin) (Look-a-like habin,sjovt,habbiz cms) - RaGEZONE Forums

923162e1553bc9676bc59db4d41da9eb - Shock (RevCMS skin) (Look-a-like habin,sjovt,habbiz cms) - RaGEZONE Forums

d87eca206725067c834e9beb14a87e03 - Shock (RevCMS skin) (Look-a-like habin,sjovt,habbiz cms) - RaGEZONE Forums

852fde9fa88d60e276b89834f97c2b4b - Shock (RevCMS skin) (Look-a-like habin,sjovt,habbiz cms) - RaGEZONE Forums

f553bf0ad57d6f52209d557f5b59489e - Shock (RevCMS skin) (Look-a-like habin,sjovt,habbiz cms) - RaGEZONE Forums

a966f35cdad497d02292438473f99bc9 - Shock (RevCMS skin) (Look-a-like habin,sjovt,habbiz cms) - RaGEZONE Forums

ac7c93c6e84f7521f508fe72d213910d - Shock (RevCMS skin) (Look-a-like habin,sjovt,habbiz cms) - RaGEZONE Forums

a9d2fb25b8fb4cc6b60a89e08cb9943c - Shock (RevCMS skin) (Look-a-like habin,sjovt,habbiz cms) - RaGEZONE Forums

More prints here

Credits to:
Funsolit - Shock 2.0+
And all other contributors.

Special thanks to:
@3M1L - Encouraging me to continue on this project <3 :love:, and for providing the wordfilter.
@Exonize - Shock design, and ideas.
@DDos Attack - Previous Shock design, and ideas.

Download links

Housekeeping folder will be released once it is done. It will replace the usual /app folder in revcms.

Attachments

You must be registered for see attachments list
Last edited:
Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
Re: Shock 2.0 (RevCMS skin) (Look-a-like habin,sjovt,habbiz cms)

wow, i loved, thanks for share <3

Custom Title Activated
Loyal Member
Reaction score

Nice one, thanks for sharing! Is this with working web.config (housekeeping)?

Experienced Elementalist
Reaction score

Nice one, thanks for sharing! Is this with working web.config (housekeeping)?

yeah, the housekeeping isn't special. It just has normal functions like news, user search and a few other things. Atleast last time i checked they worked, if they don't then tell me ill just upload the latest one i have because i have like 3 different housekeeping versions.

User search isn't done the best way, takes up alot of bytes but it is in functionality.

Junior Spellweaver
Reaction score

First i have to say that maybe you could include a database? Because CMS_rarevalues is not a normal db table, but also great release thanks for this!

And maybe include a emulator next time also :)?

Experienced Elementalist
Reaction score

First i have to say that maybe you could include a database? Because CMS_rarevalues is not a normal db table, but also great release thanks for this!

And maybe include a emulator next time also :)?

There is a cms_values table included if you look at downloads. And the emulator that i used on this was Plus emulator, it should also work on azure and most other emulators. Might need a little changing in some files but that's all it really needs.

Experienced Elementalist
Reaction score

Client doesn't show 100% :)

ARWTtYQ - Shock (RevCMS skin) (Look-a-like habin,sjovt,habbiz cms) - RaGEZONE Forums

You could add your own /client, but if you don't want to then just add this file in wwwroot / htdocs

If anyone finds any other issues just tell me i'll fix them :p

Attachments

Last edited:
Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score

Very nice, going to use it.

Mirror RevCMS + Skin:

Experienced Elementalist
Reaction score

This looks very nice. I will definitely download and give it a try. Thanks!

G'nome sayin'
Reaction score

Thanks for the credits. Oh wait.

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score

Theres no Housekeeping button??
And whats the housekeeping link ?

Running on Azure 2.0

Junior Spellweaver
Reaction score

Fix the download link to cmd_rarevalues thanks.

Elite Diviner
Reaction score

Thanks for the credits. Oh wait.
If you're claiming you had something to do with this edit's design, then you should probably have included the actual original creators credits as well. This is indeed merely an edit of the original Shock!CMS.

On topic: The design is very clean and neat. Definitely may use this in the future. Great release, op!

G'nome sayin'
Reaction score

If you're claiming you had something to do with this edit's design, then you should probably have included the actual original creators credits as well. This is indeed merely an edit of the original Shock!CMS.

On topic: The design is very clean and neat. Definitely may use this in the future. Great release, op!

We did not use anything from Shock and this design is pretty much based on Bootstrap. The layout however is pretty similar and a few of the details, but everything is from scratch.

Anyways, here is the original version for those wondering:
5QRniH4 - Shock (RevCMS skin) (Look-a-like habin,sjovt,habbiz cms) - RaGEZONE Forums

Attachments

Elite Diviner
Reaction score

We did not use anything from Shock and this design is pretty much based on Bootstrap. The layout however is pretty similar and a few of the details, but everything is from scratch.

Anyways, here is the original version for those wondering:
Funsolit - Shock (RevCMS skin) (Look-a-like habin,sjovt,habbiz cms) - RaGEZONE Forums

I call shenanigans. Everything down to your logo is copied from Shock!CMS.

Example:
Funsolit - Shock (RevCMS skin) (Look-a-like habin,sjovt,habbiz cms) - RaGEZONE Forums

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back