Welcome!

Join our community of MMO enthusiasts and game developers! By registering, you'll gain access to discussions on the latest developments in MMO server files and collaborate with like-minded individuals. Join us today and unlock the potential of MMO server development!

Join Today!

New Sleek, Habbo R63B Habbo.SWF [Bcstorm,Butterfly,Swift]

Status
Not open for further replies.
The one and only!
Reaction score
It's a good effort but for what it's worth, why not just update the emulator to use the latest SWF files?

Initiate Mage
Reaction score
I take it this won't work with PlusEmu?
Haven't Tried It Give It A Shot i guess wont do any harm

It's a good effort but for what it's worth, why not just update the emulator to use the latest SWF files?
Only person whos got it to work has a heavily edited plus emulator , and sledmore did it so yeh thats why lol but ima try to get the new habbo.swf working since i have it.

Junior Spellweaver
Reaction score
Just a quick question, how'd you edit the catalog? I can't seem to figure out where you've edited it. I looked with HabboUI editor but can't find it.

Skilled Illusionist
Reaction score
All this guy does is ripping hendo hotel off and then take some images from Hendos Swf over to he's edit

Reaction score
All this guy does is ripping hendo hotel off and then take some images from Hendos Swf over to he's edit

And all Hendos done is rip Sulake off. What's your point?

No one can go on about stealing someone else's "images" or "swf's" because they've just stolen them from Sulake UNLESS that person made the entire thing them self.
So all in all, your point is nothing.

Initiate Mage
Reaction score

First of all, this r63b was not ripped off hendo so get your facts right, hendo has nothing to do with this r63b in fact, hendo hotel is r63a.. noob

And all Hendos done is rip Sulake off. What's your point?

No one can go on about stealing someone else's "images" or "swf's" because they've just stolen them from Sulake UNLESS that person made the entire thing them self.
So all in all, your point is nothing.
Thank you. For making him understand the true aspect of how retros work.

Hakuna Matata
Reaction score
I really love the catalog but this SWF have that limit, that if you have more than 3000 items, you crash when you open your inventory.
If I send you a fixed SWF, would you then apply the catalog to it?

Initiate Mage
Reaction score
I love this.. But is there anyway you can get it working for plusemu/skybird (silverwave) for me? or could you tell me how i could get it working?

Initiate Mage
Reaction score
You Said ''Swf's '' So im assuming you have loads mabye link him to a good one :)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back