Welcome!

Join our community of MMO enthusiasts and game developers! By registering, you'll gain access to discussions on the latest developments in MMO server files and collaborate with like-minded individuals. Join us today and unlock the potential of MMO server development!

Join Today!

SnowStorm & FastFood 100%

Status
Not open for further replies.
Initiate Mage
Reaction score
Hi, during the last 2017 I have worked on the snowstorm and fastfood han luckily i got it working 100%.
In the packet below I have cms, db, emulator and swfs
Feel free to edit or make it better but please leave my credits in the about

Link:
Preview: check my retro its swedish

Junior Spellweaver
Reaction score
It's not your retro, it's mine.
This is a leak, and I'll come after you.

Get a life, stop leaking other peoples work.

Junior Spellweaver
Reaction score
be ready Foke.

Last edited:
Junior Spellweaver
Reaction score
Re: SnowStorm & FastFood 100%

Hurr durr its what happens. Don't trust people.

I've never trusted him, he is just a Ducking parasite. He got into my skype account and stole VPS details and went in, took everything.
He also took money from my PayPal.

RZ should not support these leaks, however. This kid is out for blood, and I am getting him.

Hurr durr its what happens. Don't trust people.

Also I guess this is on like a 2012 revision?

The download is 1GB. Should've just split it up.

It's on 201403, but I have an upgraded version that's finished soon. So it's actually not too bad he leaked that. I have a 2016 revision with snowstorm.

Reaction score
Re: SnowStorm & FastFood 100%

RZ should not support these leaks, however. This kid is out for blood, and I am getting him.
Leaks are what have made this community at times, look at UberEmu for example.. that was leaked and it turned out to be a popular base source for a lot of emulators years ago.

Junior Spellweaver
Reaction score
This is just a copy and paste from capostrike emulator.

Also, the release/production is old and it's closed source.

Junior Spellweaver
Reaction score
I am not saying this is since it's a leak of my files. But there is a keylogger in the files.
Just warning you.

Reaction score
I am not saying this is since it's a leak of my files. But there is a keylogger in the files.
Just warning you.

You know releasing any kind of virus on RZ is forbidden so if you want this to be removed you have to point it out and report it to the mods.

Cba to bother to download it, let alone go through the source code. Wouldn't surprise me if this has backdoors. Its what leaks like these usually have.

Junior Spellweaver
Reaction score
You know releasing any kind of virus on RZ is forbidden so if you want this to be removed you have to point it out and report it to the mods.

Cba to bother to download it, let alone go through the source code. Wouldn't surprise me if this has backdoors. Its what leaks like these usually have.
There is backdoors, but you can easily find them tbh.
I don't care if they remove it or not anymore. It just made me finish my 2016 emulator with SnowStorm instead. However, it is a keylogger in the files and if you look at the live preview, the "hacker" who leaked this is publishing personal information of people.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back