Welcome!

Join our community of MMO enthusiasts and game developers! By registering, you'll gain access to discussions on the latest developments in MMO server files and collaborate with like-minded individuals. Join us today and unlock the potential of MMO server development!

Join Today!

[Open-Source] Blackbird [RP, r63]

Status
Not open for further replies.
Reaction score
This is what calls the authenticator..

Makarov - [Open-Source] Blackbird [RP, r63] - RaGEZONE Forums

So that's where the error is originated. I can't test or debug because I don't even have life on this PC nor my ODBC connector..

Reaction score
This is what calls the authenticator..

Makarov - [Open-Source] Blackbird [RP, r63] - RaGEZONE Forums

So that's where the error is originated. I can't test or debug because I don't even have life on this PC nor my ODBC connector..

Ive looked in there, Oh god this is confusing, Everything seems to match up, Strings match strings, Bools match Bools, WHAT IS MISSING :(

Reaction score
Give me a few hours the working emulator/database will be posted. By the way did you try the database called 'UploadME' in the Release folder?

I didnt even notice a database in the Release folder PMSL, And cheers

---------- Post added at 11:46 PM ---------- Previous post was at 11:45 PM ----------

There is no Release folder, and No database :(

Banned
Banned
Reaction score
Updates on my CMS:
- Done logining in as user.
- Done logging in as moderator.
- Done client page.
- Support for IIS added.
- Finished main skin.

Reaction score
Updates on my CMS:
- Done logining in as user.
- Done logging in as moderator.
- Done client page.
- Support for IIS added.
- Finished main skin.

I don't respect you using my release thread as a development thread :)

I found the last revision.

You'll find a lot has been changed especially with the boot. I'm not sure if the db matches up but if it doesn't feel free to make your own uberRP as long as you give credits to me. (I don't know why no one can set it up..?)

Junior Spellweaver
Reaction score

You'll find a lot has been changed especially with the boot. I'm not sure if the db matches up but if it doesn't feel free to make your own uberRP as long as you give credits to me. (I don't know why no one can set it up..?)

Thanks, works perfect.

Reaction score

It works :)

---------- Post added at 08:42 PM ---------- Previous post was at 08:40 PM ----------

What version SWF's should be used?

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
I can't seem to remove the licence/update checker, i tried but its still checking??

Initiate Mage
Reaction score
Thanks dude this looks great and clean I got all the files I just need help setting them up.. Will anyone like to help me setup my server? and in return ill make them staff:thumbup:

just send me a PM

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back