Welcome!

Join our community of MMO enthusiasts and game developers! By registering, you'll gain access to discussions on the latest developments in MMO server files and collaborate with like-minded individuals. Join us today and unlock the potential of MMO server development!

Join Today!

[Open-Source] Blackbird [RP, r63]

Status
Not open for further replies.
Reaction score
First of all I know you're lying because the version was changed to 3 digits:
Makarov - [Open-Source] Blackbird [RP, r63] - RaGEZONE Forums

Second the Console Logo code looks like this..:

Third here's the link..

Reaction score
Hmm, Well im tryin from everything. Im not lying. Ill show u the one u just posted. 2 sec.

---------- Post added at 09:59 PM ---------- Previous post was at 09:55 PM ----------

Ok u were right. Has wrong revision. Igot right one now but same error....Image:

Reaction score
Mmmk so, I removed the licence thing to the best of my knowledge.. Anyways. It loaded and all.

This is when it loaded.

K, Now.. This is what i get when i tried to enter hotel...

Like i said, I did this at the best of my knowledge. Im new to C#. But somehow i knew what i was doin xD But idk what to do here :p

Reaction score
Your database obviously isn't "demSQL.sql"

---------- Post added at 05:33 PM ---------- Previous post was at 05:32 PM ----------

Actually nevermind your datetime isn't correct with the server. Your date needs to be something like 13-10-2011

Reaction score
It is, But i had a few problems with it. When i tried to do the um, Database on navicat. It uploaded but then my cms kept givin errors out the butt lol. But ya... Maybe its my cms. Lemme try ur cms. Lmao

Reaction score
Ohhh, I was thinkin that myself but wasnt sure. And id rather not duck up more then i already do xD

---------- Post added at 10:48 PM ---------- Previous post was at 10:39 PM ----------

Ok well, The only this i no of bout datetime is in the DB. I changed it. Same error. :\

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back