Welcome!

Join our community of MMO enthusiasts and game developers! By registering, you'll gain access to discussions on the latest developments in MMO server files and collaborate with like-minded individuals. Join us today and unlock the potential of MMO server development!

Join Today!

Source Phoenix 3.11.0 [Organized / Fixed Source / Without Backdoors]

Status
Not open for further replies.
Initiate Mage
Reaction score
this poop crashes after 12-24 hours of use. which is a shame cause I need this to allow looks to be savable. (the other one I have doesn't save looks to user_wardrobe)

Web & Interaction Design
Reaction score
this poop crashes after 12-24 hours of use. which is a shame cause I need this to allow looks to be savable. (the other one I have doesn't save looks to user_wardrobe)

If there are any logs/ errors associated with the emulator crashing it would be helpful to developers if you were to post them here...

Developer
Reaction score
Anyone knows which number is which command?
All i see is case 1, case 2, how do you know which command it is?

Junior Spellweaver
Reaction score

shenanigans.. it's 5 days up here with no problems

Initiate Mage
Reaction score
I've got like 200 users online, and this emu crashes every time again.
And, if you are AFK (your pc is idle) when you come back after 5-10 minutes, your account is disconnected (which isn't happening with the normal one)

Junior Spellweaver
Reaction score
And, if you are AFK (your pc is idle) when you come back after 5-10 minutes, your account is disconnected (which isn't happening with the normal one)
Post your errorlogs then so maybe we or the threadstarter can fix/help it?

ส็็็็็็็
Reaction score

Phoenix crashes even if you use this or the binary, get with the times, Phoenix is dead.

Initiate Mage
Reaction score
Phoenix crashes even if you use this or the binary, get with the times, Phoenix is dead.

I think you have to get with the times. Phoenix can easily hold over 500 online.. even 1000.
But this release is just crap.

ส็็็็็็็
Reaction score
I think you have to get with the times. Phoenix can easily hold over 500 online.. even 1000.
But this release is just crap.

I am with "the times" I'm experimenting with Mango and I am no longer using a 3 year old build, "easily" doesn't exist with Phoenix, Phoenix struggles to handle any amount of users, Phoenix is a dead end.

LETS REACH 666 POSTS?!!!!
Reaction score
Works fine for us at Wubbo, you should check your staff aint freezing users, check the command logs.
No it's not that, i use the 'begin emu' of quacksters, and at my hotel it works fine and a friends hotel the emu randomly closes. i guess its a db bug or somthing?

www.Epic Hosts.co.uk
Reaction score
Currently there's an issue with this emulator that has stopped, or is hugely delaying connections. I've had to return to using cracked because of this.

Reactions: Bow
Junior Spellweaver
Reaction score
Currently there's an issue with this emulator that has stopped, or is hugely delaying connections. I've had to return to using cracked because of this.

Yeah I have that issue too, It delays connection for a little while. And when you reboot it, It takes a couple of seconds to start allowing connections into the emulator then the client works.

Bow

Skilled Illusionist
Reaction score

Yeah I have that issue too, It delays connection for a little while. And when you reboot it, It takes a couple of seconds to start allowing connections into the emulator then the client works.

Connections randomly drop as well as everyone online, randomly.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back