Welcome!

Join our community of MMO enthusiasts and game developers! By registering, you'll gain access to discussions on the latest developments in MMO server files and collaborate with like-minded individuals. Join us today and unlock the potential of MMO server development!

Join Today!

Source Phoenix 3.11.0 [Organized / Fixed Source / Without Backdoors]

Status
Not open for further replies.
Junior Spellweaver
Reaction score
Wired improvements,
Bugs fixed
New things added like multiheight and stuff.
It looks better to use 3.11 rather than 3.8.1

If you like to play habbo alone, then use 3.11 with random dcs :)

Custom Title Activated
Loyal Member
Reaction score
Hope someone will ever release a good working withouth bugs (r63 and r63b), but i think that it never happens

Verstuurd vanaf mijn LG-E610 met Tapatalk 4

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
lol "whats the difference between a modern release and the one released 2 years ago?"

wow man. just wow.

Banned
Banned
Reaction score
You may want to read the OP before posting here because clearly the older emulator had a lot of classes that needed fixing and in this release they've fixed them and decided to re-release as the emulator should be filled with cleaner classes now.

And if you look at the SQL folder you see an SQL file named Fix you may want to run that as well.

Read the OP before posting it may help you in the future.

Not so spooky...
Loyal Member
Reaction score
You may want to read the OP before posting here because clearly the older emulator had a lot of classes that needed fixing and in this release they've fixed them and decided to re-release as the emulator should be filled with cleaner classes now.

And if you look at the SQL folder you see an SQL file named Fix you may want to run that as well.

Read the OP before posting it may help you in the future.

In this release you get d/c every 2 mins on any hotel be it 5 or 500 users, just use the 1.8 :) Big love, Jim.

Banned
Banned
Reaction score
Your the only one having that problem because people here where able to stay on for as long as they liked.

Verstuurd van mijn GT-I9070 met Tapatalk

Banned
Banned
Reaction score
Sorry i don't really think that's a nice feature for a hotel to be honest that mostly looks like something as if your going to run a R63B Roleplay hotel because you had the sellroom function in the v26 RP Function.

Verstuurd van mijn GT-I9070 met Tapatalk

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back