Welcome!

Join our community of MMO enthusiasts and game developers! By registering, you'll gain access to discussions on the latest developments in MMO server files and collaborate with like-minded individuals. Join us today and unlock the potential of MMO server development!

Join Today!

Source Phoenix 3.11.0 [Organized / Fixed Source / Without Backdoors]

Status
Not open for further replies.
Skilled Illusionist
Reaction score
R63B isn't as good coded as phoenix, i wanna continue phoenix because R63B still isn't good enough to run an proper hotel with almost no bugs.
Does anyone already made extra functions for Phoenix open source? I hope the open source brings up the life of development again

I fixed the Habbo Info in the mod tool, if the user doesn't exist in the user_info table, it automatically adds a row, with the user id, the register timestamp and the last login timestamp. I made a repository on Bitbucket, and will be making it public as soon as I get some more done. My goal: Have the whole source renamed within the next 7 days

Custom Title Activated
Loyal Member
Reaction score
I fixed the Habbo Info in the mod tool, if the user doesn't exist in the user_info table, it automatically adds a row, with the user id, the register timestamp and the last login timestamp. I made a repository on Bitbucket, and will be making it public as soon as I get some more done. My goal: Have the whole source renamed within the next 7 days

If you do that (getting whole source renamed, so all fields, properties and methods), I might work besides my V13 + my CMS on deals and stream.

Banned
Banned
Reaction score
Someone should start a little on adding R63B functions and slowly process through more and more so eventually Phoenix could possibly be the first non-bugging and best R63B emulator around

Verstuurd van mijn GT-I9070 met Tapatalk

Experienced Elementalist
Reaction score
Someone should start a little on adding R63B functions and slowly process through more and more so eventually Phoenix could possibly be the first non-bugging and best R63B emulator around

Verstuurd van mijn GT-I9070 met Tapatalk

HAH, You're cute thinking that.

Elite Diviner
Reaction score
Just wondering if anyone has coded recoded the permissions, as rank 3+ get all the permissions!

Custom Title Activated
Loyal Member
Reaction score
It will happen eventually, there's no doubt about that.
We just need someone who's not going to mess the EMU up while doing so.

It's not that hard.

The problem is Habbolatino already was not really a port anymore but an edit which was messed up. Porting alone wouldn't cause much lag and messed upness.

Reaction score
It's not that hard.

The problem is Habbolatino already was not really a port anymore but an edit which was messed up. Porting alone wouldn't cause much lag and messed upness.

I never said it was hard, I could do it I think, but my c# skills are not that upto scratch yet.

Banned
Banned
Reaction score
Never really knew that Phoenix came back after Aaron had his bad time with being sued...

Anyway I'll have to be honest that this is going to rock for sure!

Good luck to all of you!

Last edited:
Junior Spellweaver
Reaction score
Is you :ipban someone, he comes back, how is that possible?

Junior Spellweaver
Reaction score
no I checked and he comes back with the same IP adres, just 2 seconds after he got kicked in the client

So it's not a VPN/proxy, but a bug in phoenix source.

Skilled Illusionist
Reaction score
no I checked and he comes back with the same IP adres, just 2 seconds after he got kicked in the client

So it's not a VPN/proxy, a bug in phoenix source.
Is the ip_last same as ip_registered? Check iplastforbans in server_settings

Skilled Illusionist
Reaction score
Phoenix can be easily convert to linux format.

Xfbz4oI - Source Phoenix 3.11.0 [Organized / Fixed Source / Without Backdoors] - RaGEZONE Forums

Attachments

You must be registered for see attachments list
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back