Welcome!

Join our community of MMO enthusiasts and game developers! By registering, you'll gain access to discussions on the latest developments in MMO server files and collaborate with like-minded individuals. Join us today and unlock the potential of MMO server development!

Join Today!

SQL Creator

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
EDIT: Livedemo:

Here i am again,
Ive made a SQL Creator for Arcturus + Plus Emulator. If you found a bug, or have some feedback, improvement ideas, feel free to make a comment. Also there maybe is a livedemo tomorrow.

Note: Futur updates follows on my GitHub Repo:

Screens:

Setup:
Simply download and extract the zip file to your htdocs/wwwroot folder and your good to go.

Sorry for my english im swiss

EDIT: Ive updated the SQL Creator. It now supports Plus Emulator too. Update + Installation Instructions here:

Attachments

You must be registered for see attachments list
Last edited:
Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
Re: [Arcturus] SQL Creator

If the furni id and page id was actually a select box or a search something it would've been better. Good release though

Thats a good idea. Maybe i make an update.
Also there was a big update which now supports Plus Emulator. In future there maybe some more Emulators like comet, phx etc..

Note that the update now requires composer. Installation instructions here:

Elite Diviner
Reaction score
Livedemo is online:
Just checked out the live demo :8: Looks good. I think that there was a need for this as many people are too lazy to do their own sqls and didn't have the resources. I know that's one of the things that is asked for the most in regards to new furniture too when they're first released.

Reaction score
Just checked out the live demo :8: Looks good. I think that there was a need for this as many people are too lazy to do their own sqls and didn't have the resources. I know that's one of the things that is asked for the most in regards to new furniture too when they're first released.
Spot Ify released a SQL generator years ago and nobody used it. Nobody will use this either unfortunately. People are lazy. Sorry to burst the bubble of this helpful release.

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score

maybe ill use it xd

ty dood, nice release but it needs more fields like.... stack_height, iteraction_type etc... you know xD

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
maybe ill use it xd

ty dood, nice release but it needs more fields like.... stack_height, iteraction_type etc... you know xD

These fields are already there (Width, Height, Length, Type, etc.). If you need other fields just make a comment with the field names i add it as soon as possible.

Also, if there is enough interest i add other emulators, like comet, phx etc.

Last edited:
Junior Spellweaver
Reaction score
@Spot Ify released a SQL generator years ago and nobody used it. Nobody will use this either unfortunately. People are lazy. Sorry to burst the bubble of this helpful release.
I use it with everything. Best tool out there tbh.

ONT: I love the idea, I just think it's too slow. If you have like 50 furni to make sqls for, its faster to do by hand. Besides that, great release. :sleep:

LETS REACH 666 POSTS?!!!!
Reaction score
I love this design

Did u design it yourself?

Back